News Night with Talat - 4th August 2011 - Faisal Raza Abidi - Live Public Calls - Karachi Is Burning

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 4th August 2011 - Live Public Calls - Karachi Is Burning!!

I cant describe how angry i am to listen to this rubbish guy abidi. He is nothing but a paid puppet.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 4th August 2011 - Live Public Calls - Karachi Is Burning!!

some 1 tell him to get out of this show and lick Asif Zardari Shoes.

humair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Faisal abdi is getting personal with callers which clearly reflects his low character (rather most of current PPPs & rest).

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
ABIDI PRIVATE PET DOG OF ZARDARI MURDARI,LIAR WAIST OF TIME AND LIFE TO LOOK AT HIM EVEN. PAKISTANIS SHOULD GET RID OF THIS TOAD.:crazy:

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
how does this filthy person know that the person who were on the phone sends money at all and if he sends then he sends through hundi. talat should have reacted on the behalf of the caller and defend him. secondly they are the public representatives we are not so they should answer rather the asking the question. if they are not capable then i have to " hata saawan ki ghata" r rasta dai kisi r ko.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know how sweet Talat bring this rubbish fellow in his program. He is really 3rd class like all tola. Madari start his carrier by making black cinema tickets and fail to come out of that thinking. If Abdi was not minister he was selling tea in same cinema of his God Father.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
abidi is real filthy moron ,i hate him .he always talk against judiciary. talat handle him nicely but his confess about mqm made me sad :(

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
every political party should hire a shia zakir who can play with words... nonsense abidi