News Night with Talat - 26th April 2011 - Imran Khan and Kashif Abbasi - PTI Dharna and Media's R

News Night With Talat

MPA (400+ posts)

cb3cfe032324028ae0c6905866994500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 26th April 2011 - Imran Khan and Kashif Abbasi - Review of Dharna

Main point is media ne ppl ko motiviat hi nahi kia that is issue......................

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 26th April 2011 - Imran Khan and Kashif Abbasi - Review of Dharna

Talat bhai tu ghuza hi kar gye.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Media is only there to cover the protest. not to motivate the people. that is the job of the people to motivate the fellow citizens, no media's job.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

On poor coverage of this huge national isue, Pakistani media has lost its credibility. In last section @10.00 Kashif did admit that media was afraid from bomb blast in Dharna.

Last edited:

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)

Media always concentrate on some thing that is THRILLING

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)

jab talat flottila k chakker mein phasa tha israel mein tab kaisy isko apne jaan k laaley lag gaye they tou poora media ek hogaaya tha is issue ko national cause banadia tha insarey anchors aur inki family ko 1 hour k liye drone k neechey bitha dey aur phir program karey tou pata laghey k kitni inki _______mein______ hai in mein jab ajj humarey pathaan bhaiyoon per bomb giraye jah rahe hai tou media ko daar lag gaya hai k america humara kayi rashaan pani band na kerdey aur humey maar na dey media ko ab yeh national cause nahi dikhta hai yeh. paisoo k lalchy phatto kidhar ke

aur rahi baat media coverage ki tou jabhi altaf hussain ka phone ayega phone shuruu honey se leker akhir tak media sab kaam chor ker uski coverage deyga yahaa tak k uss mein ary wale tou demaaak ki lasi bana daleyengey leechaar kayi k jab general musharaaf london mein party bana raha tha tou pooray 1 haftey tak media ne pakayaa tha jab zardari stupid jalsa karega tou media poora din pakayaga

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

this is called good discussion. Talat is great, he never leaves any point. Journalism is still sacred profession just because of these types of jounalist.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)

kashif sold on position , as talat introduce him as excutive direcrer of ary news , and talat got money to pay his qarz 14000000 ,which he took for new house. look his devil smile . he realy sucks.!

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Kashif Admitted that Media didnt do justice with this imp event

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

what a useless topic,they know they hav'nt done (& they cant do) the due coverage.IK must understand this media is a business,they are not only with IK & noble causes or national interest,they are with all those whom they get better paid,they sell what ppl want to buy,talhat said that ik getting more time on media.the fact is that media not doing any favour to IK but they are selling him coz ppl wants to see him.(let talhat n kashif do programme with abdi/fauzia/siddiq farroq/sharmeela/firdos/cap safdar/etc i m sure no one would watch these guys).IN KO ZAMEER NE JHANJHORA HA TO YE PROGRAMME KYA HA,they broadcast live even telephonic drama.i know its a business but MEDIA SHOULD PROMOTE NATIONAL INTEREST,MEDIA SHOULD DRAW SOME LINES.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

this is called good discussion. Talat is great, he never leaves any point. Journalism is still sacred profession just because of these types of jounalist.

just let me know if he is that great and never leaves any point , where this great journalist was when MQM did that jalsi in Lahore, why this great journalist didnt do such assessment about them
Talat said " coverage main tawazun rukhna hota ha " , where his " tawazun " about MQM jalsi and PPP or PML(N) jalsaas.....

I am realy sad coz I was sure that Talat is not partial but about dharna programme he seems biased , in sense that he was harsh and portrayed even positive points of this dharna as negatives. Giving suggestions is another thing but to make fun of someone on number of people gathered is cheap tactics.

I am really shocked over Talat response over this dharna, I think he playing oversmart after getting an OK as unbiased anchar, and consider him very wise but why his wisdom got asleep on other parties event.

Shame on talat on projecting this bold and brave step of dharna into something time wasting or number game.

someone said the right thing that as PTI is not a ghunda party thats why Mr Talat is doing soooooooooooooooooo much assessment and having " Tawazun" in coverage.

Mr Talat you must do same assessments on every event of other so called big parties otherwise dont play over smart on the parties voicing / speaking for peoples' problems and issues and dont have armed groups in it.

I dont use face book but if any one convey my point to Talat , I will be grateful.

Last edited: