News Night with Talat - 25th April 2011 - Imran Khan 's Message - Experience and Analysis of Dharna

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
people looks very disoppointed by the Talat but they should also understand that he works for DAWN group and everyone knows where do they get their funds generated from. regardless of however good people like Talat are, they have to work whatever they are asked to... its not Talat... its the media and their vested interests to raise funds.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here it is
https://www.facebook.com/notes/syed-talat-hussain/imran-khans-dharna/193914300653985

The dharna is over. To me it was not a bad show. In fact it did highlight the issue of drone attacks very effectively. I will call it successful. There are some of complaints about media. Some of these are genuine, others are emotional outbursts. Yet others are just illogical, and frankly, sad. Most of the media persons were there on the spot covering the event. I myself travelled with the caravan, stopping at every step of the way, recording my comments and different events. The journey was for six hours .The cameras and machines as indeed those managing them were all there for one and half days .The total event time was 36 hours, The issue of coverage and the impact of the dharna will be discussed comprehensively in my programme on Monday.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
talat i a bit agreee with you to inform the administration etc but but you didnt support the truthfulness of imran khan and what the most imran did thorugh this dharna.
please you are an anchor so should be truthful to nation.

you should change your attitude to pti because it is the only party who can save this country,
you see urself this country is destroyed by zardari ppp. and mushaaraf. so now imran is the only hope to settle the things back, its not easy but we can hope and start work on it.
common pak k nawjano imran ka sath dai ,.
thanks all.....

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
talat i a bit agreee with you to inform the administration etc but but you didnt support the truthfulness of imran khan and what the most imran did thorugh this dharna.
please you are an anchor so should be truthful to nation.

you should change your attitude to pti because it is the only party who can save this country,
you see urself this country is destroyed by zardari ppp. and mushaaraf. so now imran is the only hope to settle the things back, its not easy but we can hope and start work on it.
common pak k nawjano imran ka sath dai ,.
thanks all.....samajdhar log samaj kar aty han, i love these people who come all over the coutnry for imran and pakistan.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
i hate with u talat since this show, beacuase you were under pressure from the govt to give coverage the show.
you SUPPORT UNDER PRESSURE FROM GOVT WAS 70%, SUPPORT FOR PTI 5%, LIES 25%............

cmon talat dont be afraid of govt, talk openely and afriad of Allah only.
sach kabi nahi dakhaye ga tum media waly be, PTI doesnt play the role for votes but for the coutnry...

itna nahi sochty kah yahan Allah k karam se dhamaka nahi howa. it means kah people like imran thats why it was a safe dharna....

tialkhan

well Talat Hussein certainly deserves an applause for the so objective microscopic criticism as a special favor to the only party that he tells has taken to the streets on a foreign policy issue. May I remind where was he when APML or MQM campaigns were cast live even before a week the original event. He certainly complained about lack of resources and arrangements. This is a true middle class party which spends, rather isolates its social works and projects, which consumes the time, energy and resources on public service projects that the governing parties fail even to address while being in the govt. And may I again remind it was not some govt. sponsored, rented touts gathering, it were the real concerned masses and bereaved victims of the drone attacks. May the doom-sayers get some wisdom to realize it is their own sovereignty, integrity at stake.