New candidate for Prime Ministership

ahnoman1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This bull owner gathered more crowd than PTI dharna.
Shouldn't he be the candidate of PM by PTI logic?

ByMq736CUAI0tsc.jpg:large

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Witout 35 Puncture this Bull will definitely get more votes than Nawaz Sharif . [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The crowd is definitely bigger then PTI dharna and the guy appear to be more alert then IK. Doen not seem to be under drugs like ... (well you know who)

drkjke

the question is.how did the bull climb the khamba....he is a brave bull.must be made new pti president.atleast he will not cry like pti members when they got arrested by police last week

drkjke

by the way peoples number means nothing in pakistan....if million pakistanis gather for a thing nothing will happen as ppl are like garbage in wind...but one general like pasha etc can decide the fate of a nation in view of his personal benefits and his dollar greed...so punish pasha like traitors and make theiir successor fear Allah.pakistan will automatically reform

ahnoman1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PTI workers learning from their cousins (PAT workers)

PTI workers learning from their cousins (PAT workers)

:)

ByJYVTvCIAE9fww.jpg:large

xafar

Voter (50+ posts)
LOL! Nooro ko counting se problem hai, genetic issue :p, and I bail ko b agar PM bana do to I Guess will perform better than Noora, atleast binna parchi kay 30 sec tak media se baat ker hi lega...
now i get it..why vote recount kion nahi ho raha.... ginti nahi atii bicharo ko :p