Need advice from CAR gurus!!!!!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
1st:
d50906646-ac-2713xf3x0600x0450-m.jpg

I have Honda civic 2002 model . The condition is chilled , my father bought it , now its my heritage , (and I won't be selling it till the day I die)....

Now , it has kenwood krc-388 tape as shown in picture.I want to change it , its not woking properly , and would prefer to have anything mp3 player, dvd player etc which comes with AUX ......
My budget is upto 10,000 rupees . Help me please.

2nd:

I want to purchase a car , a second hand used small affordable car which gives good mileage and costs form 50000-10000.... SUzuki FX , or any car woth good mileage , affordable price nice ......My mom wants all this , I personally want a vintage on like Volkswagon beetle 1965 etc....

HELP PLEASE!

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
about ur second question, plz do purchaise a small car which has resale value and its spares r available in market and even a village based MISTREE can remove the fault and put it on the road. Suzuki is better choice but not the FX it shall be better to invest little more and go for Suzuki carry of 2000 plus model or u will remain worried about repairs if u go for FX type.