Nazir Naji again in action against imran khan, every PTI supporter must reply

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
there is something wrong with this idiot

nice reply by Sleem bukhari...

Last edited by a moderator:

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Nazi naji is gov back got many plot in islamabad..................
Yeh tu iss ka kaam hai paisa jo milta hai ye uss ki duty hai..........
N r o khaphay khaphay khaphay

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is something wrong with this idiot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vov2YN2aDok

nice reply by Sleem bukhari...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVOYMJWl1Pc

in my eyes, U R the BIGGEST IDOT who watch Nazir Najee, Nazir Naji is always on sell regardess who is in Poor,
if Shaytan (EVIL) come to Power he will support him too

please dont read/watch Nazir Naji and dont waste your time and my time

No need to reply bcoz he has no credibility. ignore this stupid man

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
in my opinion, both are correct (and Saleem Bukhari did not say that whatever NN is saying is wrong)

IK is a lot more popular now ... but he cannot do a clean sweep ... unless 60% (actually 80%) of non-voting public goes to the polls (which they've never done in the history of pakistan) and elections are "FREE and FAIR"

IK cannot do anything in rigged elections which is the standard form of elections in pakistan

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nazir naji talk like Nazir nayee......har hakoomat ka tabalchi

mr. nayee yaad rakho.....kutay bhonktay rehtay hain aur karvan chaltay rehtay hain.....

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Nazir naji ne zia ul haq ke zamany se her dor iqtadar ke le likha hai. Is ne kabi koi aisi bat nei ki hakumat ke khilaf. ye pehla moqa hai ke electronics media ne isko phkhla ke rakh dia hai. warna ye wo log hai jo dectatro ke hakumat me sab se loving sohafi thay.
Inko pat hai jab Imran khan aa gia to sab ko aagay lagay ga.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
in my opinion, both are correct (and Saleem Bukhari did not say that whatever NN is saying is wrong)

IK is a lot more popular now ... but he cannot do a clean sweep ... unless 60% (actually 80%) of non-voting public goes to the polls (which they've never done in the history of pakistan) and elections are "FREE and FAIR"

IK cannot do anything in rigged elections which is the standard form of elections in pakistan
1) Nazir Naji said, Imran has to prove. What's wrong in this analysis?

2) Saleem Bukhari said, only a non tested will attract the people of Punjab. What's wrong in this analysis? And Imran Khan can be that.

Nazir Naji was pointing out the fact of the bi election.

PTI Candidate in PP-160 Bi Election

Zaheer Abbas Khokar

2002 Election

NA-128

He won from PPP platform , secured
31,175 Votes

2008 Election

NA-128

He changed Party to PML-Q from PPP

and did not participated in election in favor of PML-Q candidate

PTI Party Position in PP-160

PTI secured
2,199 in 2002 election from this constituency

PML-N Party Position in PP 160

Won this seat in 2002 and secured 18,374 Votes

Won this seat in 2008 and secured 42,056 Votes

Anchor Person asked PTI candidate about his past and his lota nature ,

asked whether he would change his party in future or this time he would stick to PTI ater changing PPP than PPP Patriot and PML-Q in last 8 years. :-)

PPP------>PPP(patriot)---->PML-Q---->PTI

His answer was , well ,
"TIME WILL TELL"
It is just like,
if MAKHDOOM AMIN FAHIM contest election with the ticket of MQM.
And MQM enjoy the voters turnout in favor of MQM.

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Noone needs to reply but ignore this lifafa journalist.

@thread creater - We do not care what he says and it will not make a difference what he says

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Just See how he supports & Praises Zardari........

col1.gif

col1a.gif

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
lol ...that sums pretty much everything, who Naji is working for.

Of course for Money..

I still remember he was in the same Airplane with Musharaf which was "Hijacked" by Nawaz Shareef in October 1999.....

After that he wrote the whole story of hijacking but I don't remember what has he said but I am sure he didn't write anything against Musharaf....

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do agree that Zardari has proved himself a "politician" that I never believed he was. We could argue in favour or against but fact is that he has kept his party in power for 3 years is in itself a miracle after so much pressures from judiciary, floods etc.

akber

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nair nagi per behes karna apna waqt zaya karney sey ziyada nahe hai. Q key ess ki itni zillat hochoki hai key mazeed zillat ko zalil karney sey nazir naji laisey dheet ko tu koch nahe hoga lakin zalalat maseed zaleel hogaigi.
Nazir naji ki misal hai key BADNAAM NA HONGEY TU KIYA NAAM NA HOGA. AUR MAZEED BADNAAM NA HONGEY TU KIYA NAAM NA HOGA.
IMRAN KHAN IS A GREAT LEADER . HE IS THE ONLY VISIONARY LEADER IN PAKISTAN.
NAZIR NAGI JAISEY TATTO KEY KEH NEY SEY IMRAN KHAN JO PAKISTAN KEY NAWJAWANOO KI OMEED HAI PER KOI FARQ NAHE PARTA.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just See how he supports & Praises Zardari........

col1.gif

col1a.gif
Nazeer Naji , Hassan Nissar and some other Lahori so called Danishwar and Jury have the same mind ,
This man (N.N) can do any thing for any one ...........He was writting for Nawaz Shareed,,,Benazeer Bhutto,,,now for Asif Zardari , so i don,t read his non-sense article....
He don,t have any digree even But he got a big diploma of T.C,
I do hope this kind of writter can,t go with a clean person like I.Khan...b/c Imran will not invite them for a Haleem or will never give them a plot so i don,t expect any positive comment for Imran Khan ,,,,,,,,,,,,,And Imran don,t need so called Danishwar...................We love you Imran.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,May Allah help you (Ameen)