Nazir Naji Abusing a Journalist - MUST See!

S

Siasati

Re: Nazir Naji Abusing Journalist - MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the same guy who compared imran khan with baithullah massood and Mullah Umer.

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If this is real, this journalist is not worth reading in Pakistani media. I ask JANG newspaper to sack him. ]A VERY LOW MORALE PERSON.

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk

lol KhaNZEER Naji Pagal Naji Ban Gia hai

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This is how it is going to be done and this is how those real ugly faces will appear in the public.Well. Done ... Ansar Abas...... sorry Ahmed Noorani...... Nazir Naji seems to me under the influence of Alcohol. If we are to clean our country from these parasites , we have to bring them up on surface and clean them up one by one...... very well done. Now I think rest of the work should be left to the media...

laiq

or mujhay lagta hai kay yeh media pey kabhi nhi aai ga, khas tor pey geo pey....

Ramish

Nazir Naji started his career as a filmi reporter and mentally never had been sucessful getting out of that mentality. I can guarantee he and his well wishers will now claim that this phonic recording is fudged and bogus. No jounalist , army personnel, govt servant or judge should be allowed to get any plot in any part of the Pakistan as free or on subsidised rates . The parliament should do some law making about this and stop this bull shit immediately. I believe the youth will change the fate of this country not these old junks.

Tanveer
Canada

zulfbhatti

After listening these audios, I am realy very sad and want to cry. I feel very sorry for Mr Ahmed Noori, what a great passions. If it was real Mr Naji, I will say Mr Naji Sham on you. Even If it would be a consipracy you would have shown your greatness. Is this you have learned in 50 years experience, the refrence you were giving again and again. I will suggest we all should write the Jang News group to Kick him out. Untill he apologies from Mr
Ahemd Noori and poeple of Pakistan. God give all of us a great sense to work for the betterment of our beloved Pakistan.

Zulfiqar Bhatti-Canada

A

Admin

How come noone is appreciating the journalist who was asking questions to Mr Naji?

Naji gave him every gali in the book but he kept his cool and showed his class. I for one wouldn't be able to control myself If someone abuse a mother or sister like Naji did.

nucleaire

Citizen

Ansar Abbasi is working on this story. Read his today's (April 20) column.
Code:
http://jang.com.pk/jang/apr2009-daily/20-04-2009/col8.htm

sohaiil

Citizen

MR. Nazir Naji and Assaduallah Ghalib Both are Stupid columnist they just support the Govt. and if this is Real then i dont have words to express my emotion.... coz i dont like to be BAD like him... but one thing is been proved that i was rigth in neglection of Nazir NAji's Columns, coz it was just a waste of time for meee..

and last That i Appriciate that Caller who was in the other side, his attitude is totaly Appriciatable... Allah Bless you Buddy..

aBis

I e-mailed the recordings over to aaj tv and geo tv, lets hope they will be able to make a story out of it.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

@abis

I dont think they will... as the story is not yet uploaded on the news website...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

i,m not surprised by his words, he is a 3rd class person. Everybody know him.He is a rubbish man.naji known as a great Lotta in this field. Here in Spain we call this kind of person "MUCHA CARA" means a person with many faces.HE KNOW WHO TO BLACKMAIL THE GOVT................In the govt of Nawaz Sharif he find the job for his son in FIA, BUT not only in FIA also he transfered him to Immigration department , for which overseas Pakistani and everybody know this department is well currept (RISHWATT) (ALSO MR.REHMAN MALIK GOT A LOT OF MONEY FROM THE SAME DEPARTMENT AND IN THE SAME ERA. So Naji can do any thinge, he has a lot of quilty ,,,,,,He can prove this is a dog,and at the same time he can prove not it is a donkey....................I never seen such a big MUNAFIK,as he is. May God give him the right way at this stage, of age while the life is very shorte and he is going to darking his grave.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
YELLOW JOURNALISM in it's DIRTIEST Shape, post by ShakirQure

This is the dirtiest face dirtiest mouth & dirtiest words ONE can have or one can use.

It's really shame ..... shame ..... shameful........ & he must be thrown among hundred of thousand people who can punish him ........ IF .....

IT'S REALLY HIM ..........!!!

I think it's HIM ..... but still it must be investigated it's very easy just check up Mr Noorani & Mr Naji's telephone call details.
Mr Naji's version on this recording must be taken .......!!!
NATION DON"T NEED SUCH AN OLD n EXPERIENCED filthy HEAD. He seems to be DRUNK !! is he ??

Mr. Ansar Abbasi must come forward, take notice & action against the dirty language used against him and must reply the alligations Mr Nagi made against him.
Mr Ansar Abbasi must be BRAVE if he is doing another real story(with proves) againt a big Criminal, a big Mouth & a Dirty White Elephent who is costing Nation a lot ......!!
Ansar Abbasi Nation 'll be with you be HONEST & expose the truth only , never try to be a BLACK-MALER, if you will, you will be punished as well & please get the OTHER Bastereds of Country in court & push them behind the BARS ................ don't leave your cases in middle due to any reason & nip the evil in the bud.

ShakirQureshi.

laiq

kuch nhi hoga, yeh sub eik hi thaali kay chattay battay hain

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)

arey mere bhai aph aik nazir najji ko rorahe ho yahan tu bohot sare nazir najji hai,lakin ALLAH ka nizam hai ke hamesha es tara ke batello ko mon ke khane pare hai kio k hamare mulk mai Haroon rasheed,jawaid ch,talat hussain,kashif abbasi,dr,shahid masood,mushtaq mihas,nusrat mirza,Ndeem malik,Ansar abbasi Naseem zehra yeh wo asal charector hai jo pakistani baqa ke jang lar rahe hai Aur yehe logh ess pakistan ko haqiqe qiyadat faraham karenge apne programo mai haq aur sach bata kar sahe aur ghalat ka farq wazhe karke INSHA ALLAH.Nazir najji jaise kei meer jaffer media main mojood hai aur har dor main rahe hai.main een mai chand apko dikana chahata hon aph log prog (LUCMAN SHOW,LAL MASJID,SWAT PEACE KE NAME) SE DAIKEH ESS MAIN APH KO WAZHE HOGAIGA KE HAMARE MADIA MAIN KALE BEHRE JO MUSH JEN. KO MUSHARAF SAHAB KEH KAR MUKHATIB HAI.

laiq

AKBER BADSHAH said:
arey mere bhai aph aik nazir najji ko rorahe ho yahan tu bohot sare nazir najji hai,lakin ALLAH ka nizam hai ke hamesha es tara ke batello ko mon ke khane pare hai kio k hamare mulk mai Haroon rasheed,jawaid ch,talat hussain,kashif abbasi,dr,shahid masood,mushtaq mihas,nusrat mirza,Ndeem malik,Ansar abbasi Naseem zehra yeh wo asal charector hai jo pakistani baqa ke jang lar rahe hai Aur yehe logh ess pakistan ko haqiqe qiyadat faraham karenge apne programo mai haq aur sach bata kar sahe aur ghalat ka farq wazhe karke INSHA ALLAH.Nazir najji jaise kei meer jaffer media main mojood hai aur har dor main rahe hai.main een mai chand apko dikana chahata hon aph log prog (LUCMAN SHOW,LAL MASJID,SWAT PEACE KE NAME) SE DAIKEH ESS MAIN APH KO WAZHE HOGAIGA KE HAMARE MADIA MAIN KALE BEHRE JO MUSH JEN. KO MUSHARAF SAHAB KEH KAR MUKHATIB HAI.
yeh jitnay naam apnay leah hain yeh nazir naji wali baat pey khamosh kyun hain??? bhai yeh sub eik hi thaali kay chattay battay hain janab

AQUR1

Mr.Noorani , you should have said that " Pachas saal ki bharwageeri ko sahafat kehta hai bastered".Please post this to maximum links. I also request to Mr.Hamid Mir to conduct a programme of capital talk on this issue, if he has moral courage.I know that the bloody Naji was toon....at that time but we will have to kicked these bharwas from the noble profession of journalisem.

Reader

What ever is the back ground, who ever is on the back , Noorani or Abbasi, This is simple and clear that Mr. Naji should have shown his Bazoorgi,
50 years of experience means a role model,
an other point to note out of it is. in teh first session Mr. Naji answered every thing Cool and calmly , where a 2 months old Journalist even lay man reader can understand that non of the questions was absolute hit or personal atack or inquiry, then in the 2nd clip Mr. Naji(sorry to call him Mr. but ethics..) said that iam th ereal journalist who got real report withi in one hours of his first session. that means he victimized the Guy(so called Noorani) for other reasons or personal clashes with some one else(may be an other group).
So in the end questions were not disputed the feed given to Naji(which he spoke in his last clicp) was the real root.
But one this is for sure , who ever was that interview taking guy(4 years experience or 40 years experience) just proved that Mr. Naji is unprofessional of 50 years spent. its same like living all the life in school and still cannot read ABCD......
good Luck The Pakistani Inteletuals.