Nawaz Sharif's great game!

My friend,I'm not a supporter of any party but we should not waste our time in doing things like this.If there is anything we can do to improve Pakistan,it is to work hard in whatever field we are in and try to do something meaningful for country.This thrashing of the leaders we don't like is not going to do anything for anyone.You'll post hate messages and you'll get hate replies and the only purpose it serves is to increase hatred and polarization within Pakistan.Whatever you said,may be right or wrong but we don't have enough proofs for or against it.So don't waste your time on such activities.

There are already enough hatreds and differences in our society,try to bridge these instead of trying to increase them.

In general for everyone,please try to use polite language and use arguments and don't use thrashing of each other.Respect each other even when there is a difference of opinion.We all are equal,no one is superior than other.

benzilic

Citizen
This is absolute nonsense.............i dnt know hw people find time for such bullshits...........(sorry to say)......Nawaz may b wrong but this is totally unbeleivable...............i think people who do such activities can b Lota's of different cheap parties like MQM etc. Some thing same was posted by someone against imran khan abt alliance with MQM without any context............Rubbish

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
benzilic said:
This is absolute nonsense.............i dnt know hw people find time for such bullshits...........(sorry to say)......Nawaz may b wrong but this is totally unbeleivable...............i think people who do such activities can b Lota's of different cheap parties like MQM etc. Some thing same was posted by someone against imran khan abt alliance with MQM without any context............Rubbish
Ha, ha.
How about if it is vice versa to MQM then? Will you say the samething in favor of MQM? or still your inner bias against MQM will not allow you to do fair justice?
So, don't put any false and no proofs allegations against MQM again!
Deal??? :lol: