"Nawaz Sharif ''Patakha'' Tu Chala Nahi Sakta" - Dr Abdul Qadeer

inzimam

Councller (250+ posts)

2429e796b622d3fa5983b98c6dcc40f7.png

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr.Qadir and Talat Hussain Clearly Exposed Nawaz Sharif PMLN (Must Watch)

Talat Hussain is a fair and balance journalist/Anchor and bring the issue of Nuclear Test which always claim by Nawaz Sharif and exposed him with the reality.

images

Last edited:

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Dr.Qadir and Talat Hussain Clearly Exposed Nawaz Sharif PMLN (Must Watch)

Nawaz shareef derpook hai. we need imran khan:)

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)

to be honest, I personally don't like the way Mr. AQ khan pose him self......Mr. AQ khan!.what you did, pakistan and the whole nation paid you for that.
You was not the ruler to decide for experiment...its duty of the ruler and his cabinet. You are not the one who face the critisim....only the leader face ......
you lied as well remeber..........any way.........what we got being a nuclear power..........

UbaidUllah

Citizen

to be honest, I personally don't like the way Mr. AQ khan pose him self......Mr. AQ khan!.what you did, pakistan and the whole nation paid you for that.
You was not the ruler to decide for experiment...its duty of the ruler and his cabinet. You are not the one who face the critisim....only the leader face ......
you lied as well remeber..........any way.........what we got being a nuclear power..........
Mr almmussawer
we all know what this nation paid to him...

spain say

MPA (400+ posts)

:lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol:
o baryaan marchaan lagiyaan nay soshnayaan sach sun kay :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Terminator

MPA (400+ posts)

To be honest, I personally don't like the way Mr. AQ khan pose him self......Mr. AQ khan!. you did, pakistan and the whole nation paid you for that.
you lied as well remember..........any way.........what we got being a nuclear power..........

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan has rightly pointed out, Nawaz Shareef is a coward politician who accidently came into politics and has no leadership qualities. Unfortunately some of us are trying him again and again without considering the fact that a "Geedar" cant behave like a "Shair".

aijazpe

Citizen
Nawaz Sharif ko Clinton se wadey ka kitna Khial tha!!!!!! 6 billion $ bhi gaye AQ Khan ki Wajah se warna NS ameer tareen admi hota Dunya ka

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
???????? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

darpok ya bahadur ka sawal nahi he, mere khiaal me mard ka bacha wo he jo ke awaam ko confidence me le or agar koi baat dekhne me ghalat bhi ho to wo stand le like a real man, why i consider nawaz like mouse and a complete hypocrate, just look back rawind davis case, 2 din pehle do bhai london pohonch gai, mere nazdeek ye dono a complete namard hen shehbaz or nawaz haram khor
Nawaz shareef derpook hai. we need imran khan:)

TellMe

Banned
Re: Dr.Qadir and Talat Hussain Clearly Exposed Nawaz Sharif

Prime Minister ka kam patakha phorna nahi hota. Dr AQ ko credit jata hai per prime minister ki permission ke bagher Dr Sahib kuch nahi kar sakte.

Dr AQ ki apni speech hai jis mai wo NS ko credit de rahe hai. Ab wo jhoot tha ya yeh jhoot hai?

I give credit to all political leadership and engineers who worked hard to make pak nuclear.