NATO's first WAR for 2013 - MALI - Is it because of it's Gold reserves?

Mali: UAE giving material, financial aid, Hollande says

(ANSAmed) - PARIS, JANUARY 15 - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) are fully behind the French military intervention in Mali, President Francois Hollande said Tuesday in a speech at a French military base in Abu Dhabi, which he is visiting along with Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius.

The UAE have pledged ''their full support, including humanitarian, material and financial aid,'' Hollande said in the speech broadcast on French TV. The cooperation might include ''possible military aid, to be discussed at a later date,'' Hollande added.

''Last night's raids have reached their target,'' Hollande said, adding that ''we will be adding more troops'' to the 750 French soldiers currently in Mali. That number is expected to reach 2,500, French defense officials said. France is ''pretty confident'' other Gulf countries will support its intervention with materials and financing, the minister said, adding that French military presence in Mali will not spark more al-Qaeda recruitment in the region. ''It's the opposite,'' Fabius said. ''We, not just the French but all nations, must combat terrorism.'' The UN, the African Union, and the EU are setting up a donors' conference for Mali to be held in Addis Abeba, in Ethiopia, at the end of the month, Fabius said.(ANSAmed).

http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/...rial-financial-aid-Hollande-says_8078739.html

hans

Banned
Sir Jeeeee...... Pakistan was made for Muslims... not Taliban Kafir.

Same Type of Muslims as Quaid Was... nothing more nothing less.

Rest can go to Mali..... Full Stop!

Taliban lovers are muslim and Pakistan was created for muslims so I find it funny that a non muslim like you is suggesting that muslims should leave Pakistan...why? if anything only non muslims like you should be leaving Pakistan.

Now Tell me .. where do you read such stuff??????

Taliban comic books..... Printed by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

[h=2]HADEES OF HAZRAT SUBAN(R.A.)[/h]the freed servant of Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) :-
It is being related to Hazrat Suban(R.A.), that Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) told that;
Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.)”.
Reference:
The following Hadees quoters has quoted this Hadees as it is;

1. Imam Ahmad(R) in ‘Masnad’.
  2. Imam Nisai(R) in ‘As Sunan Al Mujtaba’.
  3. Sheikh Nasir-ud-Din Albani(R) approved this Hadees.
  4. Same as in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’.
  5. Ibn-e-Abi Asim(R) in ‘Kitab Al Jihad’.
  6. Ibn-e-Adi in ‘Al Kamil Fee Zaufa Ar Rijal’.
  7. Tibrani(R) in ‘Al Mojam Al Aust’.
  8. Behqi(R) in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’.
  9. Ibn-e-Kaseer(R) in ‘Al Badaya Wa Nahaya’.
  10. Imam Welmi(R) in ‘Masnad Al-Firdous’.
  11. Imam Syuti(R) in ‘Al Jaamay Al Kabeer’.
  12. Imam Manavi(R) in Al Jaamay Al Kabeer’s commentary ‘Faiz Al Qadeer’.
  13. Imam Bukhari(R) in ‘Al Tareekh Al Kabeer’.
  14. Imam Mazi(R) in ‘Tehzeeb Al Kamal’.
  15. Ibn-e-Asaakar(R) in ‘history of Damascus’

Now if that is comic for you then i have nothing more to say

hans

Banned
Yah I agree.... But this particular Ahadith is weak....

and each of the reference book you have quoted, ref back to each other. Its more like a Chain letter.
In one of the books, if you do an English Translation .. it goes like this ...........

"This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru. He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet pbuh said that "Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa.

So it seem you are betting your Religious idiology on a Prophecy? Do you agree?

Now Tell me .... when was the last time you as a Muslim Defeated Hindu? Give me a Date and time line. Go back 300 years and tell me ... When did Muslim have control over Hindu or what ever your ideology says.

Sir Jeeee.... respect other, there language, there colour, there caste, there religion, there ideology. Its only through this you be able to gain respect.

War mongering only create shadow of death, not for others but for one self and there kins.

I
HADEES OF HAZRAT SUBAN(R.A.)

the freed servant of Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) :-
It is being related to Hazrat Suban(R.A.), that Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) told that;
Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.)”.
Reference:

Last edited:

hans

Banned
Now what Chacha Gandi said about Islam

I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle.

HADEES OF HAZRAT SUBAN(R.A.)

the freed servant of Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) :-
Reference:

Yah I agree.... But this particular Ahadith is weak....

and each of the reference book you have quoted, ref back to each other. Its more like a Chain letter.
In one of the books, if you do an English Translation .. it goes like this ...........

"This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru. He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet pbuh said that "Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa.

So it seem you are betting your Religious idiology on a Prophecy? Do you agree?

Now Tell me .... when was the last time you as a Muslim Defeated Hindu? Give me a Date and time line. Go back 300 years and tell me ... When did Muslim have control over Hindu or what ever your ideology says.

Sir Jeeee.... respect other, there language, there colour, there caste, there religion, there ideology. Its only through this you be able to gain respect.

War mongering only create shadow of death, not for others but for one self and there kins.

I

I think you need to do more research

hans

Banned
Research is done 1400 years back.... to investigate the truth or find what is hidden.. when every thing is Open and Naked... what more needs to be investigated?

Sir jeeee its an shut case.... Islam do not need any one help.. Muslims need help of Islam .. now that is another story.

I think you need to do more research

Research is done 1400 years back.... to investigate the truth or find what is hidden.. when every thing is Open and Naked... what more needs to be investigated?

Sir jeeee its an shut case.... Islam do not need any one help.. Muslims need help of Islam .. now that is another story.

i mean you need to study more books concerning these topics then InshAllah you will get hidayah

awara ajnabi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
طالبان اور القائدہ جہاں بھی گئے ہیں وہاں تباہی کے علاوہ کچھ نہیں آیا