Namaz Aik Technology Hai

M_Shameer

Councller (250+ posts)
کیسی کمال کی ٹیکنالوجی ہے ، سب سے زیادہ نمازیں مدرسے کے مولوی پڑھتے ہیں اور سب سے زیادہ جاہل بھی مدرسے کے مولوی ہوتے ہیں، مطلب جتنی زیادہ ٹیکنالوجی اتنی زیادہ جہالت۔ بولو سبحان اللہ۔۔

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایسے تھریڈ بنانا جن سے کچھ حاصل نہیں ہوتا بھی ایک ٹیکنالوجی ہے. جس میں ویلے بہت مہارت رکھتے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wow! After Hadith is a science, now Namaz is a technology.🤣
No wonder Muslims are ahead of the world in science & technology.😁
atensari Citizen X
Technology :
the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.
"advances in computer technology"
  • machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge.
    "it will reduce the industry's ability to spend money on new technology"
  • the branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences.

Does any of this even vaguely apply to namaz?
Even the host couldn't take this bullshit and didn't push it further or ask him as to how "namaz" is a technology and moved on. Good host for nor embarrassing the guest on his bongis and basic lack of knowledge on how to use words.

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
کیسی کمال کی ٹیکنالوجی ہے ، سب سے زیادہ نمازیں مدرسے کے مولوی پڑھتے ہیں اور سب سے زیادہ جاہل بھی مدرسے کے مولوی ہوتے ہیں، مطلب جتنی زیادہ ٹیکنالوجی اتنی زیادہ جہالت۔ بولو سبحان اللہ۔۔
نماز کا دارومدار انسان کے کردار کی پاکیزگی پر منحصر ہےاگر آپکے اندر کا انسان فاسد ہے توآپکی نماز بھی فاسد ہی ہے . انسان پھرمسلمان پھر مومن مومن کے کے لہے نماز ٹیکنالوجی ہے

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
Technology :
the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.
"advances in computer technology"
  • machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge.
    "it will reduce the industry's ability to spend money on new technology"
  • the branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences.

Does any of this even vaguely apply to namaz?
Even the host couldn't take this bullshit and didn't push it further or ask him as to how "namaz" is a technology and moved on. Good host for nor embarrassing the guest on his bongis and basic lack of knowledge on how to use words.
yeah be dekhho tumhra technology ka baap angraaiz kia keh rha hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yeah dekho loo technlogy say bar kar hai yeah
You need to learn some comprehension skills, bhai if you have even read 1% of my posts in the Islamic section, you will know the biggest reason for my belief that Quran is the absolute word of Allah is because of the science discoveries mentioned in it
This is my post from just this last Tuesday in another thread
It was the opposite for Islam, the less the Muslims followed real Islam and not moulvis they prospered and made some of the most amazing discoveries in scientific fields as you might know a lot of modern science is based on their discoveries, the golden era of the Muslim, but when moulvis started to gain more and more influence with their religion, science went down to the point when newspapers, radios, cameras and TVs were declared haram at one point or the other.
from this thread.

BUT BUT BUT

What has any of this got to do with namaz and furthermore namaz being a technology.

You have made an argument on totally the wrong point. If you also believe namaz is a technology then please put forward your argument regarding this and if you can't, like that gracious host of the show and I am will look past this bongi of yours and move forward

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایسے تھریڈ بنانا جن سے کچھ حاصل نہیں ہوتا بھی ایک ٹیکنالوجی ہے. جس میں ویلے بہت مہارت رکھتے ہیں
Bhai toum bhi baray waylay ho jo iss thread per aa kar comment kar rahay ho😜

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
Please correct your tone, I am treating you with respect and I suggest you do the same, unless you want to be handled in a similar fashion then go right ahead, but then don't complain later.
matlab tha jo angraizaon ko technology ka bap samjtay hain its not for you friend