Nadeem Malik Live - 20th Sep 2014 - Imran & Tahir Qadri Meeting In London

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nadeem Malik Live 20th September 2014 - Imran & Tahir Qadri Meeting In London

Nadeem did a little injustice to dr alvi while closing the program....well it's confusion though from all these three....

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nadeem Malik Live 20th September 2014 - Imran & Tahir Qadri Meeting In London

Nadeem did a little injustice to dr alvi while closing the program....well it's confusion though from all these three....

nadeem seemed to look fr some breaking news even if that be a confusion. Alvi had only expressed a concern regarding PAT but nadeem took it as a cofirmed news from Alvi.

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear PTI walas:

I am sure most of your are red in the face for the last few days? Aside from all those Musharraf remnants who chose to go into PTI after Musharraf had to disgracefully leave politics, I ask you all to take this seriously and SAVE your leader. You can save him by NOT going to his 'dharnas' and lobbying and pressuring PTI to get out of this mess.

The military fan-club who are just in PTI waiting for the military to takeover can pi$$ off in the meanwhile.

jigar

Voter (50+ posts)

Dear PTI walas:

I am sure most of your are red in the face for the last few days? Aside from all those Musharraf remnants who chose to go into PTI after Musharraf had to disgracefully leave politics, I ask you all to take this seriously and SAVE your leader. You can save him by NOT going to his 'dharnas' and lobbying and pressuring PTI to get out of this mess.

The military fan-club who are just in PTI waiting for the military to takeover can pi$$ off in the meanwhile.

Dear Arab licking wala,

Keep your sorry advice to yourself and stick to Sunni/ Shia debates which is the only thing your sorry *** knows

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)

Red in the face, all right. It's OK, your frustrations are understandable.

Allah aapko sabr-o-tahammul say yeh saaray waqiyat hazam karnay key salahiyat ata farmaye.

Dear Arab licking wala,

Keep your sorry advice to yourself and stick to Sunni/ Shia debates which is the only thing your sorry *** knows

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
JH speaks without any full stop.

Very true. Further, I do not find mutch clarity or conviction in what Javed Hashmi says. I am not sure if there is an age factor in it. With his age and experience, JH should not rush into making quick decisions. There is always a possibility of misunderstanding between two people. JH does not seem very happy with his decision to leave PTI.