My Speech in PTI Jalsa in Jagra Peshawar...Please rate the speech..

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are welcome bro keep the good work up thats how future leaders groom

but as a brother i will advise you something, and i am saying this because pakistan badly needs people like you who have passion, junoon and will to work for nation. in this path some hard time will come some people will even abouse you and pull your legs even it can happen within the party and some people will get jelious of you just like it happened to imran khan. but plz do not give up keep your hard work and efforts up and inshallah you will be rewarded both by the nation and also from Allah. and then you will walk on the roads as a proud man that you did something possitive and good the nation

regards, (clap)

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just want to share that I have been elected today as a official PTI vice president UC43 Peshawar :P:P

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=22167]freshnkool[/MENTION] very good advise and this is making me more enthusiastic to fight for the right....keep ur suggestions coming it is making me more and more functional in real life...stay Blessed!!

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
I really felt good and proud after all of your comments...Pray for me in Karachi Jalsa if I got chance and there is slim chance of me going there...~Thanks to Almighty for HIS help.