"My offer is still valid for Imran" - A Classic Video of Imran & Nawaz Conversing

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: "My offer is still valid for Imran" - Nawaz Sharif

MashaAllah every single thing about IK is perfect.

Hopelessenss is a sin in Islam
Religion is his pride.

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sacha Insaan Saari Zindagi 1 jessa Rehta hai .. IK Love U.. Allah Pak tumhain Kamiyabi ata farmiye..

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)

worth watching , great thoughts of ik long time back,, he is so consistent in his stance.. great leader.

Great video weldone fiazpk keep it up

Respect gone up 10 folds up after watching this.

More thankful to you for sharing (clap)(clap)(clap)

Very nice video Fiazpk !

Thanks for sharing !

Thanks for sharing this video...
IK is our hero

Reaalllyyyyyy A nice Videooo ........!(clap)
Thanx For sharing

Priceless video of a priceless champion. I salute you Mr. Imran khan for hard work and dedication.

Awespme and thanks...LOVE IMRAN

Great video..

Heartiest thanks to the person who uploaded the video.

One day Imran will make Pakistan a great nation. May God bless him

Nice to hear from all of you, thanks a lot.

GreatIK

Councller (250+ posts)
Guys engrave it somewhere...... We all are seeing a history in making and our kids and grand kids will be telling their kids this tale of Imran Khan which which will a kind of mystical, magical world where finally the Prince (IK) defeated all the enemies (Zardari, NS, etc) InshaAllah.

He is our Prince and we are lucky that we are with him and are a part of this history in making.

Urooj_lbw

Q. I offered him to joiy n me long time ago but he declined , i don't know why
A. Nawaz , u r corrupt and have a very little IQ , no vision, made by General, so i will create a party of justice , which will throw u out of the ground inshAllah, simple as that u jaanwar

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
Friends I had tears in my eyes when the commentator said '' these are his people and they gave tough time to the British soldiers , and their native son followed it in a cricket ground. LOVE YOU.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Now Nawaz is coming to know why Imran has declined to be on his side, now Imran will knock him down, watch out u jaanwar Nawaz, a bouncer is coming which will hit ur dirty nose, u low iq level vision less Zia made baby

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)
is this only me who got tears in eyes after watching his work for cancer hospital ? whoever supporting any other PERSON except Imran khan.. MAN ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?

saeed khan

Now Mian Sb should join PTI like his first party leader.
Time is changed, now IK does not need to join any party.
We want IK to finish corruption from our country in ninety days where as a corrupt leader like NS can not finish corruption in even ninety years.

My offer is still valid,
I am offerng Imran khan to join me,
This is what Nawaz sharif said in 92 and is saying uptill now.
(Video portion after 9.00 minutes)

142sg3c.jpg

Mughal1

In my view imran khan is a genuine person and could prove a real leader but I am not yet sure if we have enough genuine people to support him. This needs a lot of very hard work by grass-root genuine supporters of imran khan.

He needs some fundamental goals, their worked out detail and then a good team to educate people of pakistan about all this. There is not enough time to do all this.

In my view main problems facing pakistan are:

1) Need a clear cut constitution ie the quran needs to be taken seriously and understood properly as a constitution and all articles in the constitution of pakistan against the proper understanding of the quran thrown out.

2) The constitution must be accepted supreme and all people as individuals or groups and all institution must abide by it in deed. This means rights and responsibilities, rules and regulations, procedure, structures, systems and practices or roles for each person or institution all must be clearly clarified for all involved or under the jurisdiction of the constitution.

3) The public needs to be educated about the importance of the constitution and its understanding by each and every adult person in pakistan. It should be made part of general education.

The importance of sorting out the constitutional issues is such that unless constitutional issues are sorted out properly to begin with nothing else is going to work or properly.

Once we have a good constitution in place and that it is accepted supreme then it is matter of setting up goals and mechanism to achieve them and putting people in place who are capable of doing the job.

4) Now comes the setting up of priority list of goals and ways and means needed to achieve them eg education, crime control etc etc. One will see that rest of things will be interrelated eg tackling crime involves tackling causes of crimes eg lack of awareness of law, lack of availability of livelihood, lack of jobs, corruption, nepotism, prejudices, discriminations etc etc.

This means people no matter what must educate themselves and others and that others too must be willing to be educated. To change a society for the better needs a lot of hard work and lazy and crazy people so long as they remain that way will remain a hurdle in the way of society achieving its goals.

It should therefore be clear why imran khan or anyone else for that matter cannot succeed in turning pakistan round the while people themselves do not realise where they want to be in 5, 10, 20 years time or what they want to do with their lives. A nation goes nowhere unless people set up a goal for themselves and follow it as a whole whole heartedly and never look back till they get where they wanted to be.

Imran khan cannot get rid of corruption if people do not work for that goal. If people had not voted for pakistan jinnah could not have created pakistan so if people do not vote for ending corruption and and then stand guard against it themselves, corruption will not end just by itself.

If imran khan wants all paksitanies to go to lahore then each and every pakistani has to travel to lahore to be in lahore. Likewise if he wants all pakistanies to end corruption unless each and every person ends it it is not going to end. This means all people of pakistan need to be educated to realise these things and then abide by them.

If a great majority of people become genuine people then it is possible to keep an eye on any odd criminal but if majority of people are of criminal mindset and attitude then a tiny minority cannot keep an eye on them. People of pakistan therefore need to think our things like this a bit seriously.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-amp-tribalism&p=657523&viewfull=1#post657523
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ya-Maqbool-Jan&p=711922&viewfull=1#post711922
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?105874-Beneficiaries-of-Secularism

Urooj_lbw

Nawaz haram khor, did u notice how Nawaz was touching Imran, holding his arm, saala bohot wadda haram khor he, is ko sahi banda mila he Imran, yaad rakhen gi is ki naslen bhi , Nawaz ki dukaan band hone waali he

Urooj_lbw

Now Nawaz is coming to know why Imran has declined to be on his side, now Imran will knock him down, watch out u jaanwar Nawaz, a bouncer is coming which will hit ur dirty nose, u low iq level vision less Zia made baby
Munafiq Khan has changed from 1992 and is a different hypocrat person in 2012

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

Kash hamary mulk k 18 crore awam may say sirf 18000 bhi Imraan jaisay ho jaye to ye mulk dunya may sab say aagay ho. Meray dosto dekho ye sakhs kia tha awam is ke lia kaisay pagal thi, kia ye chahata to ek behtareen zindagi nahi guzar sakta tha, pakistan to pakistan dunya may imran khan ka craze tha. or isi sakhs ko kia kia ilzam nahi sehnay parey, apna sab kuch dao per laga dala, zara socho to sahi yar k kis k lia agar apna he faida chahata to siasat say bhi offer thi, siasat na bhi karta to kisi cheez ki kami nahi thi. magar sirf apnay mulk k lia, sirf or sirf apnay mulk k lia is nay apna aap badal kar rakh dia. bhaio "HAZARO SAL NARGIS APNI BENURI PE ROTI HAY, BARI MUSHKIL K HOTA HAY CHAMAN MAY DEDA-WAR PEDA" aaj moqa hay kal shayed ye bhi na ho. IK ka sath do apnay anay wali nasloo ka socho
he is ryt thnk about it

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)
Q. I offered him to joiy n me long time ago but he declined , i don't know why
A. Nawaz , u r corrupt and have a very little IQ , no vision, made by General, so i will create a party of justice , which will throw u out of the ground inshAllah, simple as that u jaanwar

hahaha [hilar]

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)
Friends I had tears in my eyes when the commentator said '' these are his people and they gave tough time to the British soldiers , and their native son followed it in a cricket ground. LOVE YOU.

Pakistan Zindabad imran khan zindaabad :pakistan-flag-wavin