Must read : (If you are using ATM in Pakistan beware )

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
you proofed me right

you divert the attention towards a discussion "no halal haram distiction in switzerland", at least Swiss people never claim halal haram

but pakistani claim to be the holiest people on the surface of earth by following halal haram distinction,
aur kya kartoot hai pakistani logo ki ? Mujra, chori, ***** baazi , jhoot, badmashi, fraud ? AND THE WORST OF ALL; WHICH NOT EVEN KAFIR CAN DO WORSE;
Pakistanis still after doing these dirty things they feel no shame to pretend that they are clean and sinless and living a halal life!
CAN anyone tell me is there any other nation who is beshram like us pakistanis, we kill our people and say that we are right!

most of pakistanis will never unserstand my point because they dont have the intellect to understand this and to find out how munfaiq they are.

it is not a hasard that pakistan has flood, earthquake, drought, terrorism etc.
allah has stated in quran that he always punishes munafiq aur batke hui qaum

if you doubt me, wait and see, less than 10 years
there will be no bred and water to eat in pakistan
many millions pakistanis will die a dogs death (unfortunately)
more earthquakes, floods, no rain,

allah ka azab will come, but still besharam people will pretend that they are sinless and massom and will enter jannah

it is high time to correct ourself and take the right path

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree with u,
Dear ATM again ... kindly do not try to make things harder for yourself & others too, I myself is the victim of this ATM error when I was using MCB ATM Machine twice, the amount had been deducted but it was not took 35 days as you claimed .... hardly within 3 days I got my amount back in my account (kindly note that I was using ASKARI Bank ATM Card not MCB). For claiming the amount, you will have to follow the procedures of Bank instead of spreading messages like this ....... I hope you should be live peacefully in Melbourne (hassle free ATM life in Melbourne) .... below em tryin to answer your some questions / allegations

Your Question / Allegations & my Answers / Reply
Q 1: No electricity + No Water
Ans: ALLHUMDULLILAH, We have Electricity (with Load shedding) & Water too (with slight shortage)

Q 2:Corruption
Ans: I can bet that you will soon find corruption in Melbourne too .... ys off course we are facing corruption but my dear friend, you should aware that all fingers of your hand are not having same length ...... then u can find the answer of your allegation that corruption is every where in PAKISTAN .....

Q 3:Boom Boom
Ans:You will find Shane Warne+ Steve Waugh+ Bert Lee & many more in Australia too .....

Q 4: inflation
Ans: Inflation is every where in the world or if you want to observe hyper inflation just try to google Zimbabwe .... u would get the conclusion that Pakistan is better than Zimbabwe .... even u can google the economical data of US too about the inflation growth overthere ....

Q 5:few guys came and they shuck the walls of pns
Ans: Dont you remember 9/11, when few hi jakers (so called) hi jacked planes implemented war over Muslims ..... don't you remember the time square incident the failure of their agencies ..... dont you remember the firing of mental sick soldier over innocent people ..... dont you remember the london incident .... & many more ......my friend if you are trying to compare things then try to compare it fairly ......

Q 6:if they are not save how can we be? save how can we be?
Ans: being a muslim it is our faith that we can not hide ourselves from our death, death can be come at anytime regardless of our all security measures we had taken .... & as far as the PNS incident i think you should know about the Mir Jaffer & Mir Saddiq .... if not then kindly read the history .....

IN SHA ALLAH , Allah will bless Pakistan BUT we will have to do something in this regard & the only solution is .... we will have to go back to our ALLAH SWT & bring change in ourselves individually .... then IN SHA ALLAH, ALLAH we do for us .......

ys off course Allah help those who help them selves, so my friend we will help ourselves by our own resources instead of, to leave the country after something happened with us .......

I hope next time, you should, before any other allegation against PAKISTAN ........

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
You mean to say that everything is hunky dorey in Pakistan.
پاکستان میں راوی سب چین ہی چین لکھ رہا ہے
No .... but u would agree that Every country has a positive n negative aspects .. u would also agree tht gud & bad people are every where present ... u see the world most easy job is criticism on someone, and the difficult job is giving someone suggestion, oppinion, i knw u, thread starter & some others did the easy job here, i wuld have appreciated it if u hd written opinion,suggestion,advise, here not just to criticize ...

Brother, we need to Identify our individual strenghts and use those strenghts to strengthen Pakistan. Present time is not the very best for Pakistan but TOGETHER we all can come out of this.

In last I would like to say that .... ..Watch your ranks, your positions, your locations, your lines, your columns, your gatherings .. choose your path .. be a part of positive change in Pakistan.. Let us rise together and stay united ..dont be scattered and divided.. Join Hands .. Save Pakistan ... Your identity my identity -- Pakistan

Simply stick to Quid's saying

UNITY, FAITH, DESCIPLINE

Pakistan Zindabaad

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
lollz @ swisslaw : yep i admit i really dont have the intellect to get ur point........ actually it isnt worthy enough...... anyway we dont pretend about whatever crap uve written above..... we admit the shortcomings but we also have faith and hope! something which u may be lacking...... u can continue to spew forth ur venom all u want..... ur stuff is not worth replying anyway........ u enjoy ur "swissland"....... and ur false heavens....

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
lollz @ swisslaw : yep i admit i really dont have the intellect to get ur point........ actually it isnt worthy enough...... anyway we dont pretend about whatever crap uve written above..... we admit the shortcomings but we also have faith and hope! something which u may be lacking...... u can continue to spew forth ur venom all u want..... ur stuff is not worth replying anyway........ u enjoy ur "swissland"....... and ur false heavens....
i agree with u brother ......

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
you proofed me right

you divert the attention towards a discussion "no halal haram distiction in switzerland", at least Swiss people never claim halal haram

but pakistani claim to be the holiest people on the surface of earth by following halal haram distinction,
aur kya kartoot hai pakistani logo ki ? Mujra, chori, ***** baazi , jhoot, badmashi, fraud ? AND THE WORST OF ALL; WHICH NOT EVEN KAFIR CAN DO WORSE;
Pakistanis still after doing these dirty things they feel no shame to pretend that they are clean and sinless and living a halal life!
CAN anyone tell me is there any other nation who is beshram like us pakistanis, we kill our people and say that we are right!

most of pakistanis will never unserstand my point because they dont have the intellect to understand this and to find out how munfaiq they are.

it is not a hasard that pakistan has flood, earthquake, drought, terrorism etc.
allah has stated in quran that he always punishes munafiq aur batke hui qaum

if you doubt me, wait and see, less than 10 years
there will be no bred and water to eat in pakistan
many millions pakistanis will die a dogs death (unfortunately)
more earthquakes, floods, no rain,

allah ka azab will come, but still besharam people will pretend that they are sinless and massom and will enter jannah

it is high time to correct ourself and take the right path

I would not like to argue with you but will only share one thing. few months back, i was discussing the situation in pakistan with a german collegue. leaving the details, i will only give the comments of my collegue. he said, "do you think that we germans or europeans were born civilized!! it took us more than 400 years to clean our sh.it and to reach this stage and you think you can do it in what 60 years!! you should have patience. it takes a little while."

so, the only thing we need is hope which is difficult to get now a days. but this is the only option.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how can you say i have poor information. in an other thread you had shown how much your level of information or shall i lier.......

here i re-post it ...

you start thread at 31-May-2011 06:16 PM

then i asked you for proof and you request ask follow...

proof and scanned documents of the law firm will be provided within 48 hours

and now.48hrs end..........48 hrs............. where is proof.....
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nternational-Criminal-Tribunal-for-war-crimes

lier.....lier.....lier.......lier.......you anti pakistan...

but for your poor information

in europe the damge and loss is paid by the card issueing bank and and the atm cardholder has no loss and is reimbursed!

but not in your dream pakistan

Last edited:

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
I would not like to argue with you but will only share one thing. few months back, i was discussing the situation in pakistan with a german collegue. leaving the details, i will only give the comments of my collegue. he said, "do you think that we germans or europeans were born civilized!! it took us more than 400 years to clean our sh.it and to reach this stage and you think you can do it in what 60 years!! you should have patience. it takes a little while."

so, the only thing we need is hope which is difficult to get now a days. but this is the only option.

your german friend is partly right, ask him what did the german improve to reach this level?

the answer is LAW => Rule of Law
the german kanzler Bismarck has uplifted germany and he introduced for the first time in the world history social securities for people and workers
die deutsche Altersversicherung
abgesehen davon ist das deutsche recht weit dem englischen caw law berlegen
die detusche verfassung und die deutsche verfassungsgerichtbarkeit ist ein mass aller dinge und wird auch fr andere lnder als vorbild taxiert.

if you want to stabilze pakistan then you have to agree for rule of law , it means support imran khan , even if you dont like him as a person

i dont like imran khan, but i support his stance, because it is the best way to improve pakistan
but pakistanis are not able to see his wisdom and consider imran as a taliban clown; very sad!

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
lollzzz....... id ka khyal nahe aya hoga abhi..... but now since uve mentioned it there might a newbie popping up soon ranting about our beloved khi

No matter what ID will be
Ilfaz sy pata chal jaye ga :)

well from his words it looks he is ranting against whole pakistan not just khi

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Exclusively for [MENTION=19273]swisslaw[/MENTION]

حلال اور حرام؟

مشہور شامی مصنف عادل ابو شنب نے اپنی کتاب شوام ظرفاء میں عرب مُلک شام میں متعین فرانسیسی کمشنر کی طرف سے دی گئی ایک ضیافت میں پیش آنے والے ایک دلچسپ واقعے کا ذکر کیا ہے۔ اُن دنوں یہ خطہ فرانس کے زیر تسلط تھا اور شام سمیت آس پاس کے کئی مُلکوں کیلئے ایک ہی کمشنر (موریس سارای) تعینات تھا۔ کمشنر نے اس ضیافت میں دمشق کے معززین، شیوخ اور علماء کو مدعو کیا ہوا تھا۔

اس ضیافت میں ایک سفید دستار باندھے دودھ کی طرح سفید ڈاڑھی والے بزرگ بھی آئے ہوئے تھے۔ اتفاق سے اُنکی نشست کمشنر کے بالکل آمنے سامنے تھی۔ کمشنر نے دیکھا کہ یہ بزرگ کھانے میں ہاتھ ڈالے مزے سے ہاتھوں کے ساتھ کھانا کھا رہا ہے جبکہ چھری کانٹے اُس کی میز پر موجود ہیں۔ ایسا منظر دیکھ کر کمشنر صاحب کا کراہت اور غُصے سے بُرا حال ہو رہا تھا۔ نظر انداز کرنے کی بہت کوشش کی مگر اپنے آپ پر قابو نا پا سکا۔ اپنے ترجمان کو بُلا کر کہا کہ اِس شیخ صاحب سے پوچھے کہ آخر وہ ہماری طرح کیوں نہیں کھاتا؟

شیخ صاحب نے ترجمان کو دیکھا اور نہایت ہی سنجیدگی سے جواب دیا؛ تو تمہارا خیال ہے کہ میں اپنئ ناک سے کھا رہا ہوں؟

کمشنر صاحب نے کہا، نہیں ایسی بات نہیں، ہمارا مطلب یہ ہے کہ تم چھری اور کانٹے کے ساتھ کیوں نہیں کھاتے؟

شیخ صاحب نے جواب دیا؛ مُجھے اپنے ہاتھوں کی صفائی اور پاکیزگی پر پورا یقین اور بھروسہ ہے، کیا تمہیں بھی اپنے چھری اور کانٹوں کی صفائی اور پاکیزگی پر اتنا ہی بھروسہ ہے؟

شیخ صاحب کے جواب سے کمشنر جل بھن کر رہ گیا، اُس نے تہیہ کر لیا کہ اس اہانت کا بدلہ تو ضرور لے گا۔

کمشنر کی میز پر اُس کے دائیں طرف اُسکی بیوی اور بائیں طرف اُسکی بیٹی بھی ساتھ بیٹھی ہوئی تھی۔

چہ جائیکہ کمشنر عربوں کی ثقافت، روایات اور دینداری سے واقف تھا، مزید براں اُس نے اس ضیافت میں شہر کے معززین اور علماء کو مدعو کر رکھا تھا۔ مگر ان سب روایتوں کو توڑتے ہوئے اُس نے اپنے لئے شراب منگوائی اور شیخ صاحب کو جلانے کی خاطر نہایت ہی طمطراق سے اپنے لیئے، اپنی بیوی اور بیٹی کیلئے گلاسوں میں اُنڈیلی۔ اپنے گلاس سے چُسکیاں لیتے ہوئے شیخ صاحب سے مخاطب ہو کر کہا؛ سنو شیخ صاحب، تمہیں انگور اچھے لگتے ہیں اور تم کھاتے بھی ہو، کیا ایسا ہے ناں؟

شیخ صاحب نے مختصراً کہا، ہاں،۔

کمشنر نے میز پر رکھے ہوئے انگوروں کی طرف اشارہ کرتے ہوئے کہا؛ یہ شراب ان انگوروں سے نکالی ہوئی ہے۔ تم انگور تو کھاتے ہو مگر شراب کے نزدیک بھی نہیں لگنا چاہتے!

ضیافت میں موجود ہر شخص کمشنر اور شیخ صاحب کے درمیان پیش آنے والی اس ساری صورتحال سے آگاہ ہو چکا تھا۔ سب کے چہروں سے نادیدہ خوف کے سائے نظر آ رہے تھے اور ہر طرف خاموشی تھی۔ مگر اس شیخ صاحب کے نا تو کھانے سے ہاتھ رُکے اور نا ہی چہرے پر آئی مسکراہٹ میں کوئی فرق آیا تھا۔

کمشنر کو مخاطب کرتے ہو ئے شیخ صاحب نے کہا؛ یہ تیری بیوی ہے اور یہ تیری بیٹی ہے۔ یہ والی اُس سے آئی ہوئی ہے۔ تو پھر کیوں ایک تو تیرے اوپر حلال ہے اور دوسری حرام ہے؟

مصنف لکھتا ہے کہ اسکے بعد کمشنر نے فوراً ہی اپنی میز سے شراب اُٹھانے کا حُکم دیدیا تھا۔​

FYI, Guys, I Hope now he can eaisly differentiate between Halal & Haram .....
agree ....?????

[MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION], [MENTION=12895]riverblue[/MENTION], [MENTION=9322]aqeel813[/MENTION], @simple_and_peacefull, [MENTION=5375]A.Ali.T[/MENTION], [MENTION=12078]lotaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=9506]jaanmark[/MENTION], [MENTION=12592]student[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=9899]adnansharif[/MENTION], [MENTION=20670]rimkhan1[/MENTION], [MENTION=15234]alpha[/MENTION], [MENTION=5038]karachiwala[/MENTION], [MENTION=11617]drshahabj[/MENTION], [MENTION=15799]islamabadi[/MENTION], [MENTION=13155]haqiqat[/MENTION], [MENTION=18240]AussieMuslim[/MENTION], [MENTION=9508]such786[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION]

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
he can......... agar kuch aqal samajh aur gherat se kaam lia tou........ jin k dil o dimagh pe nafrat ka lock lag chuka ho wo shaid na samajh sakain.......

حلال اور حرام؟

مشہور شامی مصنف عادل ابو شنب نے اپنی کتاب شوام ظرفاء میں عرب مُلک شام میں متعین فرانسیسی کمشنر کی طرف سے دی گئی ایک ضیافت میں پیش آنے والے ایک دلچسپ واقعے کا ذکر کیا ہے۔ اُن دنوں یہ خطہ فرانس کے زیر تسلط تھا اور شام سمیت آس پاس کے کئی مُلکوں کیلئے ایک ہی کمشنر (موریس سارای) تعینات تھا۔ کمشنر نے اس ضیافت میں دمشق کے معززین، شیوخ اور علماء کو مدعو کیا ہوا تھا۔

اس ضیافت میں ایک سفید دستار باندھے دودھ کی طرح سفید ڈاڑھی والے بزرگ بھی آئے ہوئے تھے۔ اتفاق سے اُنکی نشست کمشنر کے بالکل آمنے سامنے تھی۔ کمشنر نے دیکھا کہ یہ بزرگ کھانے میں ہاتھ ڈالے مزے سے ہاتھوں کے ساتھ کھانا کھا رہا ہے جبکہ چھری کانٹے اُس کی میز پر موجود ہیں۔ ایسا منظر دیکھ کر کمشنر صاحب کا کراہت اور غُصے سے بُرا حال ہو رہا تھا۔ نظر انداز کرنے کی بہت کوشش کی مگر اپنے آپ پر قابو نا پا سکا۔ اپنے ترجمان کو بُلا کر کہا کہ اِس شیخ صاحب سے پوچھے کہ آخر وہ ہماری طرح کیوں نہیں کھاتا؟

شیخ صاحب نے ترجمان کو دیکھا اور نہایت ہی سنجیدگی سے جواب دیا؛ تو تمہارا خیال ہے کہ میں اپنئ ناک سے کھا رہا ہوں؟

کمشنر صاحب نے کہا، نہیں ایسی بات نہیں، ہمارا مطلب یہ ہے کہ تم چھری اور کانٹے کے ساتھ کیوں نہیں کھاتے؟

شیخ صاحب نے جواب دیا؛ مُجھے اپنے ہاتھوں کی صفائی اور پاکیزگی پر پورا یقین اور بھروسہ ہے، کیا تمہیں بھی اپنے چھری اور کانٹوں کی صفائی اور پاکیزگی پر اتنا ہی بھروسہ ہے؟

شیخ صاحب کے جواب سے کمشنر جل بھن کر رہ گیا، اُس نے تہیہ کر لیا کہ اس اہانت کا بدلہ تو ضرور لے گا۔

کمشنر کی میز پر اُس کے دائیں طرف اُسکی بیوی اور بائیں طرف اُسکی بیٹی بھی ساتھ بیٹھی ہوئی تھی۔

چہ جائیکہ کمشنر عربوں کی ثقافت، روایات اور دینداری سے واقف تھا، مزید براں اُس نے اس ضیافت میں شہر کے معززین اور علماء کو مدعو کر رکھا تھا۔ مگر ان سب روایتوں کو توڑتے ہوئے اُس نے اپنے لئے شراب منگوائی اور شیخ صاحب کو جلانے کی خاطر نہایت ہی طمطراق سے اپنے لیئے، اپنی بیوی اور بیٹی کیلئے گلاسوں میں اُنڈیلی۔ اپنے گلاس سے چُسکیاں لیتے ہوئے شیخ صاحب سے مخاطب ہو کر کہا؛ سنو شیخ صاحب، تمہیں انگور اچھے لگتے ہیں اور تم کھاتے بھی ہو، کیا ایسا ہے ناں؟

کمشنر نے میز پر رکھے ہوئے انگوروں کی طرف اشارہ کرتے ہوئے کہا؛ یہ شراب ان انگوروں سے نکالی ہوئی ہے۔ تم انگور تو کھاتے ہو مگر شراب کے نزدیک بھی نہیں لگنا چاہتے!

ضیافت میں موجود ہر شخص کمشنر اور شیخ صاحب کے درمیان پیش آنے والی اس ساری صورتحال سے آگاہ ہو چکا تھا۔ سب کے چہروں سے نادیدہ خوف کے سائے نظر آ رہے تھے اور ہر طرف خاموشی تھی۔ مگر اس شیخ صاحب کے نا تو کھانے سے ہاتھ رُکے اور نا ہی چہرے پر آئی مسکراہٹ میں کوئی فرق آیا تھا۔

کمشنر کو مخاطب کرتے ہو ئے شیخ صاحب نے کہا؛ یہ تیری بیوی ہے اور یہ تیری بیٹی ہے۔ یہ والی اُس سے آئی ہوئی ہے۔ تو پھر کیوں ایک تو تیرے اوپر حلال ہے اور دوسری حرام ہے؟

مصنف لکھتا ہے کہ اسکے بعد کمشنر نے فوراً ہی اپنی میز سے شراب اُٹھانے کا حُکم دیدیا تھا۔​

agree ....?????

[MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION], [MENTION=12895]riverblue[/MENTION], [MENTION=9322]aqeel813[/MENTION], @simple_and_peacefull, [MENTION=5375]A.Ali.T[/MENTION], [MENTION=12078]lotaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=9506]jaanmark[/MENTION], [MENTION=12592]student[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=9899]adnansharif[/MENTION], [MENTION=20670]rimkhan1[/MENTION], [MENTION=15234]alpha[/MENTION], [MENTION=5038]karachiwala[/MENTION], [MENTION=11617]drshahabj[/MENTION], [MENTION=15799]islamabadi[/MENTION], [MENTION=13155]haqiqat[/MENTION], [MENTION=18240]AussieMuslim[/MENTION], [MENTION=9508]such786[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION]

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hahah wht a joke .........Bro chill out .........then wht the purpose of ATM ........ if we use our own bank ATM :))

RISK is life ........so its up 2 u either wanna take it or leave it.

Dear ATM scam is worldwide problem. You can lost your money us or Uk etc also throughout ATM. Many had lost their money. We should keep our eyes open and use our any card carefully. Cards can be copied at shops also. Main think is keep eye on your account. Country like Pakistan we must keep eye on account on daily basis. If there any issue inform your bank immidately.

simple_and_peacefull

Thanks for post it Urdu. Now we will see can he to read it or not. I m as Indian agent he can't read it.

Wait wait he just post his reply . Oh what shame he can't read it. Ohhhhh poooooooor guy/gal .....

حلال اور حرام؟

agree ....?????

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
well you can tag me as indian agent or as israeli jew or whatever you want

fact is i am born in switzerland

Qaid e Azam Mohammad ali jinnah couldnt read URDU neither, was he indian agent or a israeli jew ?
was he according to people like you "qafereazam" ?

and what about pakistan's future GOD , SIR ALAMA bilawal bhutto ("ALLAH MIAN of pakistan"), he cant read Urdu neither!
so where do you stand, pakistan's elite class dont talk urdu, only english.

the muslim class speaks only arabic because they only follow quran and sunnah

who speaks proper urdu ? only people of dehli, because pakis speak only punjabi or pashto, dari, sindhi, saraiki mixed with fragments of URDU

URDU is an artificial dialect, not even a language offcially and scientificially!
which pakistani can speak proper urdu on tv? i see only punjabi or pashto sindhi accent with urdu mixed with lot of comedy!

i give you urdu scolars who appear on tv: RAUF KLASRA, ABID SHER ALI, FIRDOUS ASHIQ AWAN

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Yes this right and I know it also. But some I---ts don't understand these points. I hate when these selfish I---ts talk against motherland.
hahah wht a joke .........Bro chill out .........then wht the purpose of ATM ........ if we use our own bank ATM :))

RISK is life ........so its up 2 u either wanna take it or leave it.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=4887]Admin[/MENTION]

using @ against a user mention that user.

but i think one thing is not correct in that
let say a user name ABC mention me in a post i got notification about that.
that ABC mention you in the post
then if another user XYZ reply on that post with quotation i again get notification that
XYZ mention you
which is not correct
not a big issue but somewhat irritating

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
well you can tag me as indian agent or as israeli jew or whatever you want

fact is i am born in switzerland

Qaid e Azam Mohammad ali jinnah couldnt read URDU neither, was he indian agent or a israeli jew ?
was he according to people like you "qafereazam" ?

and what about pakistan's future GOD , SIR ALAMA bilawal bhutto ("ALLAH MIAN of pakistan"), he cant read Urdu neither!
so where do you stand, pakistan's elite class dont talk urdu, only english.

the muslim class speaks only arabic because they only follow quran and sunnah

who speaks proper urdu ? only people of dehli, because pakis speak only punjabi or pashto, dari, sindhi, saraiki mixed with fragments of URDU

URDU is an artificial dialect, not even a language offcially and scientificially!
which pakistani can speak proper urdu on tv? i see only punjabi or pashto sindhi accent with urdu mixed with lot of comedy!

i give you urdu scolars who appear on tv: RAUF KLASRA, ABID SHER ALI, FIRDOUS ASHIQ AWAN

Urdu become NATIONAL language after Pakistan came in to existence so your point that Qaid was not able read urdu etc.. have no value.

and you talk about Bilal and elite calss etc..
We all know HOW MUCH pakistani they are so....