Muslim ummah must unite to give bloody nose to Zionist Israel.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پہلے آدھا تو بن جائیں

یہاں تو مجھے مائینس مسلمان زیادہ نظر آتے ہیں۔

یعنی اسلام کی بے عزتی کرنے والے مسلمان

ُ
AlhamduLaillah Pura Muslim hoon jabkay mujhay bohat say members say ikhtlaaf hay.

Wake up Pak

If u just follow Quran only then how you will pray or burry ur deads. Quran is a book of Aqeeda which connect person with his creator and Sunnah is how to obey ur creator.
I don't want to get into the debate today as I have dealt with this issue several times on this forum.
Maybe some other day.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family!

Okara

That's not gonna happen mate. All the firqa's believe they are on the true path and everyone else is wrong.
It's not what we believe but matters What Sihab Ikram Rizwanullah Majmaeen used to believe in.
Look one of our Firqa is using name of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani Rahaymullah but keeping away from his teachings. Shaikh Abdul Qadir of Jilan Rahaymullah were teacher of Arabs and believer of Tauheed and used to follow Imam Ahmad bin Hambal on interpretation of deen but Mullan portraying him peer which is not true about him.

Okara

I don't want to get into the debate today as I have dealt with this issue several times on this forum.
Maybe some other day.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
Inn Sha Allah we will. Khair Mubarak. Eid Mubarak to u. BTW how will u offer Eid prayer based on Quran?

Wake up Pak

Jezakumullah Khair. May Allah give us wisdom to follow true deen which was exercised by Muslims under leadership of Imam ul Ambia Muhammad PBUH.
Yes, the final messenger of Allah who received the revelations in the form of the Quran by Allah the Almighty.

Okara

A simple challenge when ever someone ask me this. Find me one person alive today who has learned how to offer salah only by reading the hadith.
According to my understanding, through Ahadith which is a written record of Sunnah, found our Prophet Muhammad PBUH offered Salah with some variations. For me all ways are correct unless you believe that this is the way our Prophet Muhammad PBUH offered Salah. May Allah forgive us on short comings in our prayers. Amin

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
According to my understanding, through Ahadith which is a written record of Sunnah, found our Prophet Muhammad PBUH offered Salah with some variations. For me all ways are correct unless you believe that this is the way our Prophet Muhammad PBUH offered Salah. May Allah forgive us on short comings in our prayers. Amin
That was an answer to a question I did not ask. I just simply asked, find me one, just one person alive today who learned how to offer salah only by reading the hadith.

And you are partially correct when you say hadith is a written record of the sunnah. Hadith is a written record of the life and times of the Prophet s.a.w as seen through eyes of different people, some reliable, some not so reliable. A record of how he lived and interacted with people, how he behaved with his friends, family, enemies, what he liked, disliked. There are no commands in it, its more biographical in nature than anything else. And everything the Prophet s.a.w did, does not constitute as sunnah. He walked, does that make walking a sunnah, he rode a donkey, does that make riding a donkey a sunnah so on and so forth.

And there has been corruption in this record because after all it was written by man and that too many 100 of years ago after the Prophet s.a.w had left us, so that makes it unreliable and unsuitable to base your deen on it. Because even today according to hadith scholars, just one narrator in a sanad makes that hadith dhaif. And all of Bhukari goes back to one person. Al farabari and he is what the hadith scholars say majhul, putting the entire collection in doubt.

If you find something good in it, then take it. But do not take something in it as hukum that is meant for all humanity till the end of times, because those kind of commands are only in the Quran.

P.S : I have read the entire Sahih Bukhari all 7563 hadith, some many times over many with tafseer, many from Sahih Muslim so on and so forth. So its not like I'm just making up stuff.

Okara

That was an answer to a question I did not ask. I just simply asked, find me one, just one person alive today who learned how to offer salah only by reading the hadith.

And you are partially correct when you say hadith is a written record of the sunnah. Hadith is a written record of the life and times of the Prophet s.a.w as seen through eyes of different people, some reliable, some not so reliable. A record of how he lived and interacted with people, how he behaved with his friends, family, enemies, what he liked, disliked. There are no commands in it, its more biographical in nature than anything else. And everything the Prophet s.a.w did, does not constitute as sunnah. He walked, does that make walking a sunnah, he rode a donkey, does that make riding a donkey a sunnah so on and so forth.

And there has been corruption in this record because after all it was written by man and that too many 100 of years ago after the Prophet s.a.w had left us, so that makes it unreliable and unsuitable to base your deen on it. Because even today according to hadith scholars, just one narrator in a sanad makes that hadith dhaif. And all of Bhukari goes back to one person. Al farabari and he is what the hadith scholars say majhul, putting the entire collection in doubt.

If you find something good in it, then take it. But do not take something in it as hukum that is meant for all humanity till the end of times, because those kind of commands are only in the Quran.

P.S : I have read the entire Sahih Bukhari all 7563 hadith, some many times over many with tafseer, many from Sahih Muslim so on and so forth. So its not like I'm just making up stuff.
In your views how should we pray?

Okara

ur understanding regarding Hadith is different than me. For me a human being has two sides
One Ibadah
2nd Muamlat
In terms of Ibadah you can't do it unless u have clear evidence to do. Like Allah like prostrations but not more than two per Rakah as its Sunnah of our Prophet.
In terms of Muamlat u are allowed to everything unless its forbidden. Like we are allowed to eat everything except the ones forbidden.
For Both Prayers and Muamlat we need to follow Quran and Sunnah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ur understanding regarding Hadith is different than me
I'm just stating facts thats all, if you find them hard to believe you can look into them further on your own, or I'll be happy to help to the best of my abilities or you can chose to totally ignore them, it's up to you.

Like Allah like prostrations but not more than two per Rakah
That is your own interpretation or what you have been told by others what do do in salah, you can prostrate when ever you feel like, doesn't only has to be in salah. I feel the best way to make dua is while prostrating rather than the normal way we have been taught.

For Both Prayers and Muamlat we need to follow Quran and Sunnah.
True, but what I'm trying to say is hadith and sunnah are not the same. Thats why I asked you, find me one person who has learned how to perform salah only by reading the hadith, I can guarantee you, you wont find one, it has always been taught by someone, doesn't matter if the person converted to Islam yesterday or was born a Muslim 100 years ago. Regardless of what sect or denomination they all pray 5 times a day, even the most deviant sect pray 5 times, just that they combine two into one. Other than the Quran most have their own religious books and hadith and don't follow each others but still this is common between them. So there must have been one original source for this,

This is sunnah, the living tradition passed down from generation to generation, not some text from unreliable books which if you read them contain some real absurd, ridiculous and sometimes down right blasphemous stuff!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In your views how should we pray?
I used to be a regular if not 5 times at least 4 time prayer, but right now to be really honest I don't know. Not in the sense what we have been told is "praying" Sometimes I feel why would Allah ask us to go through this physical routine 5 times a day. We are commanded to worship him, but is this really the way?

I can't see any real benefit to this right now, other than a person is always is a state of indecisiveness, guilt and hurry, trying to make the 5 daily prayers, making his life revolve around prayer timings and then mostly guilt at the end of day for missing one or some. More like a chore than bringing of guidance or worshipping the Almighty.

SO right now I cannot answer your question with a yes or a no.