Musharrafs assets: Farmhouse, Rs. 80 million in bank accounts

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let The Court decide.He should prove his innocence in The Court like any other Pakistani.If they prove to be false in a court of law he can file a defamation suit against the Federal Govt so we should wait for the verdict.

Yara Canadian are you Kidding? Courts of Pakistan. If courts of Pakistan were providing justice you were not living in Canada.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yara Canadian are you Kidding? Courts of Pakistan. If courts of Pakistan were providing justice you were not living in Canada.

In other words you are saying the case is false and that money which is in Pakistani Banks is his hard earned income,without proof of course and we should not ask him any qustions and let him go scott free .That would be joke Buddy !!

mehwish_ali

This amount of eight crores we are talking about is he left in Pakistan while running away from here.The money he may have earned abroad is another story.....yes I agree he may be getting paid for his lectures abroad.My question is what is the source of those 8 crore rupees details of which have been submitted by The Govt to The Court.How can he accumulate a collosal sum of 8 crores as President of Pakistan . If you say that money was given to him by his son....I would say it`s a joke.If he satisfies The Court then I will have no objection.

مشرف صاحب نے جب پاکستان چھوڑا تھا تو اس وقت تک انکی کتاب مارکیٹ میں آ چکی تھی جو کہ ہٹ کتاب تھی اور جسکی رائلٹی لاکھوں ڈالرز میں تھی۔

اور اسی دوران انہوں نے پاکستان چھوڑنے سے قبل انہوں نے کئی لیکچرز بھی ڈلیور کیے تھے۔

مشرف صاحب کے والد انگریز کے زمانے کے گریجوایٹ اور سول سروس میں ملازم تھے۔ پاکستان بننے کے بعد انکی قابلیت کی وجہ سے انہیں ترکی جیسے اہم ملک میں سفارت خانے میں بھیجا گیا جہاں تنخواہ شروع دن سے ہی فارن کرنسی کی صورت میں ملتی تھی۔

مشرف صاحب کی والدہ اُس زمانے کی ڈبل ایم اے تھیں اور ایک بین الاقوامی تنظیم میں زندگی بھر بہت ہی اچھے عہدے پر ملازمت کرتی رہیں۔ اکیلے انکی ملکیت کڑوڑوں میں ہونا چاہیے کیونکہ وہ ڈالرز میں کماتی تھیں۔

اس خاندان نے اُس زمانے میں کراچی میں جائیدادیں خریدیں۔ آپ خود اندازہ لگا سکتے ہیں کہ کراچی میں جائیداد کتنے کڑوڑوں کی ہے۔

مشرف صاحب کے بیٹے بلال مشرف نے 1994 میں اپنی ڈگری مکمل کی، اور جس شعبے میں انہوں نے یہ ڈگری مکمل کی، وہ ہر کسی کے بس کی بات نہیں بلکہ پوری دنیا میں فقط چند لوگ ہی اس فیلڈ کے ماہر ہیں۔ آپ کے خیال میں بلال مشرف نے ایک پیسہ بھی کبھی پاکستان نہ بھیجا ہو گا؟ یاد رہے کہ بلال مشرف اپنی محنت کے عوض سالانہ کئی لاکھ ملین ڈالرز کماتے ہیں۔

مشرف صاحب کی آٹھ کڑوڑ کی جائیداد آج پاکستانی حالات کے مطابق کچھ بھی نہیں ہے۔ آج تک عدالت میں ایک پیسے کی کرپشن کا کیس مشرف صاحب کے خلاف انکے مخالفین نہیں بنا سکے ہیں۔ مگر ان سب چیزوں کے باوجود آپ کو خود علم ہے کہ جھوٹے الزامات مسلسل لگتے رہیں گے اور جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ انکے خلاف ہوتا رہے گا۔

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
In other words you are saying the case is false and that money which is in Pakistani Banks is his hard earned income,without proof of course and we should not ask him any qustions and let him go scott free .That would be joke Buddy !!
That is your personal inference. I just told you a reality about justice system in Pakistan. It may be true that he is corrupt but how can a corrupt justify and prove corruption of others. That is my point. The justice system could not put their hands around zardari and acquitted Nawaz Shareef of some crimes soon after this government took effect. Any way, May Allah help us fix in fixing this system.

canadian

That is your personal inference. I just told you a reality about justice system in Pakistan. It may be true that he is corrupt but how can a corrupt justify and prove corruption of others. That is my point. The justice system could not put their hands around zardari and acquitted Nawaz Shareef of some crimes soon after this government took effect. Any way, May Allah help us fix in fixing this system.

I just want him to justify his source of income like any other law abiding citizen.There should be no holy cows.If we dont follow these Islamic principles
then we are doomed.Whatever mess we are in today is because of this rampant corruption and rank cronyism.