Musharraf Rally - UK 16th August 2009 - by Supporters' Allia

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gays...Fobs...Sobs...losers...traitors...west poisioned puppets are all requested to join the rally and show thier affection to their great leader. Bring your dogs and cats to double the affection and increase the number.
He is a bhagora. In military language a bhagara is one who runs away and quit forces. And this word is used to make the person extremly embaressed. A so called general has ran away out of the country. What a a bhagaro.
And ya...all bhagoras are requested too to join this gay parade. Once in life time chance. Do not miss it.
Shame...Shame...Shame.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mut Pooch ke kiya haal hai mera terey agey,....
Tu dekh to ke kiya Rang hai tera merey agey.

ARMANI JEE(Ns) apna haal to khud pehley dekho Musharraf key agey, aur phir baat karo, if you are real armani than for sure no body is more gay than you.

damn I cannot join this rally. no visa this time. but morally in total support of all the participants.
Musharraf Zindabad. Pakistan Zindabad.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
what a shame allama iqbal rightly said yeh hai wo muslman jen ko dek ke sharamie yahood
so nothing more to say apart from may god guide u on right path and u can understand the different between law breaking and law obidying? and u can get out of ur personal little aims for the greater good of country and muslims all around the world

mushraf might get away in this world but rest assured the cries of DR afhia will haunt him on his death bed and he wont ecsape the punishment of God (the gahar )

kash amarie qom ko bi aqal hothie another expression one can use ghreet gaie temoor ke gar see

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
InshAllah, Musharraf's rally would be a big success and if it is then it is, it would be a slap on the faces of [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari]
Musharraf Zindabad [musharaf]

A

abbasiali

I would like to request to every single channel in Pakistan to bring this event live,

We would like to see, how many are in support of Transporting our Brothers and sisters to USA prison, (Guantanamo bay)

We would like to see, how many are in supporting breaking CONSTITUTION OF PAKISTAN twice.

We would like to see, how many are in support of VIOLATION OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IN PAKISTAN. Though they them self enjoying the best of best human rights, basic fundamentals of living. But for Pakistani Nation they like them to live in GARBAGE. (isn't ed shameful)

Those who will gather in this event in favor of PM, wont we Pakistani Nationals consider them as back stabbers. (Unfortunately as democratic institution we will welcome their right of expression.)

Its a long list, I wouldn't like to go in details, supporters of PM should know them self.

Let watch and see.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
what a shame allama iqbal rightly said yeh hai wo muslman jen ko dek ke sharamie yahood
so nothing more to say apart from may god guide u on right path and u can understand the different between law breaking and law obidying? and u can get out of ur personal little aims for the greater good of country and muslims all around the world

mushraf might get away in this world but rest assured the cries of DR afhia will haunt him on his death bed and he wont ecsape the punishment of God (the gahar )

kash amarie qom ko bi aqal hothie another expression one can use ghreet gaie temoor ke gar see

Allama iqbal ka jo poetry tumney apney ek comments me use kya hai was rightly said...............but yeh bath allama iqbal ney tum jaesey logon key lliye khyee hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tum log apni ucle use nahi kartey bus jo............tumharey corrupt politicans nawaz ganja ya imran darpooke khaein us per chul partey hoo..............agar thori ucle hai ya thorey se bhi parhelekey hoo kesi school me tu ankhein khol kar dekho apni ankh sey nawaz ganey ki ankh say math dekho............yaar koro muhsarraf ka dure................2002 sey laker 2007 march takh kabhi pakistan ki history me itna acha dure nahi ayaa.................every thing went wront jub iftekar chudery ney nawaz key saparhl iya mugar uska mulabh nahi samjh sakey................khuda eky liy ucl karo or nawaz jasey lgon key jaal sey bhar niklo...........or humare pakistan per rham karhaoo tum log.........................allah tum lgon ko ucle dey ameen..............long live pakistan.....long live musharrafth plan karkey musharraf key khilaf threek chulai or us me pakistan ka bhi khyaal nahi kya or pakistan ko ek bar phir 90s ke era me dhakail deiya..............nawaz jasey log tum jasey chund mothi bhar logon ko use kartey hain or bewaqoof buna kar apna kaam chulatey hain.............musharrf shaab agar rhetey tu nawaz ki dal nahi ghulti kabhi tu usney khoob paisa lyagayaa musharrf ko badnam karney me or aajh bhi laga rha hai paisa......nawaz ganjey besharam ney yeh bhi care nhi kii key humara pakistan ktina agey jaa rha hai or ja rah tha............mugar nawaz ney apney manhos kadam or gandi policies say ek bar phri pakisan ko tareqyoon me dkhail deiya....or tum jasey chund bewaqoof abhi bhi nawaz jasey manhoson ka sath detey hain..............tum logon ko najaney kabh akal ayegi..............allama iqbal ka sher tu

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
I would like to request to every single channel in Pakistan to bring this event live,

We would like to see, how many are in support of Transporting our Brothers and sisters to USA prison, (Guantanamo bay)

We would like to see, how many are in supporting breaking CONSTITUTION OF PAKISTAN twice.

We would like to see, how many are in support of VIOLATION OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IN PAKISTAN. Though they them self enjoying the best of best human rights, basic fundamentals of living. But for Pakistani Nation they like them to live in GARBAGE. (isn't ed shameful)

Those who will gather in this event in favor of PM, wont we Pakistani Nationals consider them as back stabbers. (Unfortunately as democratic institution we will welcome their right of expression.)

Its a long list, I wouldn't like to go in details, supporters of PM should know them self.

Let watch and see.

tumney sahi khaa sachai ka saath dainey ki pakistayoon me himaath nahi hai...............musharraf jisney paksitan ko shara diya 1999 me suko supprot karney waley shyaad bohut kam hoo kyun key hum begerath qome hain..............hum support kartey hoon un loteroon ko jinhoney hum ko lote lote kar khaa liya hai................kyun tum jaogey nawaz ganejy key jasley me kyunkey wo tumko uska pessa daiga.........tum log lalchi hoooo jjubh humarey pakistan ka yeh hal hai.........hum achoon ko chore or pata nahi kya kya khe kar nikal detey hain mugar..............choron or loteroon ko nawaz or zaradari jasoon ko khoob barey barey jalsey kareky bolatey hain.........tum jasey chund jahilon ki waja sey pakitan ka yeh hal hai...........nawaz jasey log tum jasoon ko use kartey hain..................musharraf shab key sath jo rawyaa pakistan ki chund begerath log kar reh hain yeh dekh kar kesi achey pakstani ki abh kabhi himmath nahio hogi key wo agey aaker paksitan ka kuch acha karney ka sochey.....kkyunkey nawaz jasey gandey log apney pasey key zoor per achoon ko kharab sabith karedetey hian tum jasely log nawaz jason ke gandey rawayoon ka is sobooth ho...............tum per tu koye rham bhi nahi kha sakta..............

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
I would like to request to every single channel in Pakistan to bring this event live.....,

tumney sahi khaa sachai ka saath dainey ki pakistayoon me himaath nahi hai...............musharraf jisney paksitan ko shara diya 1999 me suko supprot karney waley shyaad bohut kam hoo kyun key hum begerath qome hain..............hum support kartey hoon un loteroon ko jinhoney hum ko lote lote kar khaa liya hai................kyun tum jaogey nawaz ganejy key jasley me kyunkey wo tumko uska pessa daiga.........tum log lalchi hoooo jjubh humarey pakistan ka yeh hal hai.........hum achoon ko chore or pata nahi kya kya khe kar nikal detey hain mugar..............choron or loteroon ko nawaz or zaradari jasoon ko khoob barey barey jalsey kareky bolatey hain.........tum jasey chund jahilon ki waja sey pakitan ka yeh hal hai...........nawaz jasey log tum jasoon ko use kartey hain..................musharraf shab key sath jo rawyaa pakistan ki chund begerath log kar reh hain yeh dekh kar kesi achey pakstani ki abh kabhi himmath nahio hogi key wo agey aaker paksitan ka kuch acha karney ka sochey.....kkyunkey nawaz jasey gandey log apney pasey key zoor per achoon ko kharab sabith karedetey hian tum jasely log nawaz jason ke gandey rawayoon ka is sobooth ho...............tum per tu koye rham bhi nahi kha sakta..............

So true bro. You are right, we dont deserve people like Musharraf and sometimes I hope that he should stay in London and never try to come back. We are a JAAHIL nation and we deserve CHORS like [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] to rule us.
Musharraf is out of the office, and now every CHOR in Pakistan is after him and Mr. Ganju [nawaz] is leading the show. But still Musharraf is trying best to save and improve the image of Pakistan, whereas these politicians [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] has left no stone unturned to ruin the country.
Musharraf just bought a modest flat and everyone is after him. Dont you know that his son WORKS in Boston, his daughter is an architect in Karachi. Can you imagine that SPOILED BRATS of [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] will ever WORK.

A

abbasiali

MileStone said:
irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
I would like to request to every single channel in Pakistan to bring this event live.....,

You guys really make me feel laugh, you are right, we don't deserve MP.

Musharaf only deserve by SO CALLED PAKISTANIS ELITE CLASS. who feels PAKISTAN is their personal property and PAKISTANIS are their personal servant.

You people have not seen poverty, I am sure, otherwise you wouldn't comment yourself in this rude manner, We as Pakistani nation looking for justice, whats wrong have you felt in it. Dear as per you guys, MP have done so many great things for Pakistan, that can't even dare to come back to Pakistan. and we will see Aug16/2009 how it will behave, thats why I request every channel to bring that event live, so we will see the popularity of MP in British Pakistanis. and I am sure those who will participate in the rally, will be belonging to elite class of Pakistanis, who are enjoying their stay in UK at the cost of Pakistani currency, Those who are living in UK and earning pounds, they don't even have minute to spare on MP

Dear its only 11 days left for Aug16/09 show your strength, and do let us know how wrong we are, And by the way, MP was terminated by his bosses, so why you are blaming Pakistanis. Yes he is lucky, he survived from Pakistanis,

Regards

A

abbasiali

Dear Irfan,
I will advise you to read MP's book SUB SEY PEHLEY PAKISTAN. Its in urdu, and you will find it more comfortable to understand, what he had written in his book, and badly he contradict his own writings.

The best Part I really appreciate from you is, your patriotism towards Pakistan.

Hope one day, we will come out from every single discrimination, and will behave like united Pakistani.

Regards