MQM's Inauguration Of KKF Ambulance Service In Lahore خدمت خلق لاہور میں

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
When I see the postings here I'm reminded of the fear of the ghost story, the postings wherever MQM is highlighted there are PML-N[in PTI's garb] and PPP{in PML-N's clothing] off course serving mutual purpose to prolong their masters' corrupt and shameless rule all over Pakistan, I never heard jury bad mouthing any ethnicity but some members with different aliases do hate speech to racist speech and then call MQM criminals after they've called them Muhajir, Indian agent, yehudi agent, US agent. RAymond DAvis issue has proved who are the real agents and how they hide in London under treatment.
These operatives want the status quo to remain that is destroying PAkistan, and third parties whether it is PTI or MQM or anyone are not welcome,
MQM just needs to perform and deliver, the trash talk here will only trash their own leadership who've done nothing but destruction in their rule.
Also this hate speech by PML-N is designed to keep MQM in govt. as PML-N does'nt want MQM on opposition benches as their alliance with ZArdari will be disturbed. People of Punjab have seen the rule of QAtil-e-Aala wwho gives aala rates for Punjabi Pakistanis killed by American thugs. His amazing rule has aggravated problems instead of reducing it, bankrupting the province with people standing in lines for sugar[where he's personally responsible],wheat,CNG and the biggest province does'nt have gas or electricity supply at home whereas minority province Sindh and its city Karachi does'nt have gas loadshedding at all.
MQM is a lot better party which at least performs and delivers to its constituents unlike PML-N and PPP.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geo G !
Tum ne itni mehnat se soch kar likha he,
sath me $ bi laga dete to char chand lag jate (bigsmile) :P

Sahee baat hai, Nawaz league to dollar mein Punjabi baichti hai, chahe CIA maarey ya RAW, humara rate adaa karo aur phir mazeed PAkistani maaro aur unkay wursa ko kuch de dilaakey nikallllo, raasta hum[PML-N] daynge

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
@engima_1357 good one. And they can send the ambulance along with their qatil and bhatta khor party. So first they kill/beat up whosoever don't pay them and then within seconds the MQM ambulance comes in. Just nice

i really appreciate this move by MQM. u know why? because this will serve not only the needy but also those who will be the victim of MQM target killings. :)

and also the current ambulence service is sufficient for the patients in lahore. but if the number of patients due to MQM target killing will increase then who will serve them? obviously MQM.

issay kehtey hein problem say pehley solution. kya kehnein hein. i have become big fan of MQM :)

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
for all mqm hater ager aap log apne aap ko mazeed jalana chate hen to 10 april ko lahore ka jelsa zaroor dekhna lahore ka jelsa is bat ka saboot ho ga ke aap logon ki ulti sedhi baton ka or prpagenda ka awam ko pata hai or woh hamesha ki terha mqm ke sath hen.(welcome) to lahore insano ka samender :pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda):pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda):pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda):pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda)

Help us!

God help Lahore, these "Boori meen Laashoo waley" have entered my beloved city. Lahoris wake up. They are biggest enemies of Punjabis. remember their slogan Sell TV and Video buy Kalashnikov. These snakes can not be friend of Pakistanis. Wake up save your cities from these enemies. else these ambulances are intended to carry bodies of Punjabi and not to save lives of Punjabis.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar Bhatta Karachi saay our Khidmat Lahore kee ?
Try to get some Bhatha from Lahore and Peshawar on the gun point then you will know what happen ?