MQM's Inauguration Of KKF Ambulance Service In Lahore خدمت خلق لاہور میں

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??
??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? , "??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??"? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????

???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????
?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???

Jury

:lol: great g .... bai ge app to bohot achay analyst hain ......
laken mujay ya baat samaj nahi a rahi MQM pujab main pasa kis ka la rahi ha ....
MQM bhata
Taifiz US/Britich/Indian Aid
ya mush tafi bai bai aid
From where the donations were coming for flood victims.

1100831989-1.gif

KKF-Relief-activities.jpg

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
(serious) RICHEST ..... OMG

Isi lia to MQM na jury jasee kai tatu hareeday hoa hain ....
Jury baita tera rate kia haa .. ab tum Pujab main a hi gaee ho to Shareef sab ka haan se be hotay anay unhain be aik tatu ki zaroorat ha

GeoG

From where the donations were coming for flood victims.

1100831989-1.gif

KKF-Relief-activities.jpg

Middle Class, wtf

Khushbakht Shujaat owned property worth Rs 6 million last year which has grown to Rs 18 million in a year while her loan has come down from Rs 14 million to Rs 9 million, or a net gain of Rs 17 million

[FONT=&quot]Babar Ghauri of MQM has a declared worth of just under Rs 200 million. We all know how he started in the KPT before joining the MQM but will he or his party explain whether he was such a rich man before he joined the party and how he has amassed this much wealth and property and whether he has paid the due taxes. His declarations do not mention any private business, so how is his wealth snowballing.[/FONT]

Jury

الله تعالیٰ سے پناہ مانگو-

اسلامک ہسٹری پڑھو-
حضور pbuh بھی بہت ہچکیوں روئے تھے-
جب ان کے سامنے ایک صحابی رضواناللہ تعالیٰ اجمعین نے اسلام قبول کرنے سے پہلے اپنی بیٹی کو زندہ دفن کرنے کا قصّہ سنایا تھا

mush_dewana

Banned
Jury App na bataya nahi MQM richest jamat kase bani mera khaya ha
1 $ = for Posting thread sisat.pk
1000$ = for killing inocent
100000$ for this
4600649936_50aed11cc8.jpg
4600649936_50aed11cc8.jpg
3.jpg

Jury

Middle Class, wtf

Khushbakht Shujaat owned property worth Rs 6 million last year which has grown to Rs 18 million in a year while her loan has come down from Rs 14 million to Rs 9 million, or a net gain of Rs 17 million

[FONT=&quot]Babar Ghauri of MQM has a declared worth of just under Rs 200 million. We all know how he started in the KPT before joining the MQM but will he or his party explain whether he was such a rich man before he joined the party and how he has amassed this much wealth and property and whether he has paid the due taxes. His declarations do not mention any private business, so how is his wealth snowballing.[/FONT]

Monday, March 01, 2010
By Shaheen Sehbai

WASHINGTON: Of all the people mentioned in my opinion piece published on Saturday (Feb 27), only two have so far responded, one in writing and another by telephone, both belonging to the MQM. The rest are still keeping an eerie silence.

The MQM leaders who came forward to explain their millions included Senator Babar Ghauri and MNA Khushbakht Shujaat. Ghauri clarified that in his assets declaration, he had mentioned details of his private businesses. I did mention my private business i.e. Florence Garden Marriage Hall, marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road under management of AB Catering, BANS International, etc, he said in an e-mail message after a lengthy telephone call.

Mostly everyone knows that I was running this business before I even joined politics in 1993. People in Karachi also know that in 1992, my six marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road were forcefully occupied by Haqiqi group and this incident was also reported in several newspapers, he stated.

I am also paying all government taxes. My family paid Rs 2.6 million and my personal income tax paid was Rs 290,187 in 2009. Also, I(Babar Ghori) never worked in the KPT, so I hope you correct that mistake as well. I would like to add one more thing that I was also doing business when I was in USA. I hope everything is cleared now.

I would also like to bring to your notice that MQM is the only political party in Pakistan that has got its own system of accountability, which restricts the misuse of authority by any of its members to a greater degree, Ghauri concluded.

MNA Khushbakht Shujaat also called from Karachi to say that all her life she had tried to present herself as a role model to her students as she was running a school in Karachi as her private business. I have never earned a rupee by any illegal means and have always upheld moral and ethical standards. I even refused to contest the NA elections on reserved seats and pressed MQM chief Altaf Bhai to allow me to contest on a general seat, which I did win genuinely, she said.

She also promised to send other details of her assets by e-mail to clarify any other point. Her response is still awaited. Other than these two MQM members of parliament, the PPP parliamentarians who have declared phenomenal increase in their assets in just one year have not bothered to explain. Or it seems they dont care.

GeoG

الله تعالیٰ سے پناہ مانگو-

اسلامک ہسٹری پڑھو-
حضور pbuh بھی بہت ہچکیوں روئے تھے-
جب ان کے سامنے ایک صحابی رضواناللہ تعالیٰ اجمعین نے اسلام قبول کرنے سے پہلے اپنی بیٹی کو زندہ دفن کرنے کا قصّہ سنایا تھا

Look who is trying to give us lesson in Morality
Man whose earning is coming from Bhatta collected from poor people of Karachi
Man who defends Killing of Innocent people day and night
Man who has no signs of Zameer whatsoever, go get a life...

Jury

Jury tatu is ko be zara Quran ki roshni main explain kerna
پوری عرب دنیا میں رواج ہے-
پوری عرب
دنیا میں یہ رواج اسلام آنے کے بعد بھی رہا ہے-
پوری
عرب دنیا کو کیا کہو گے؟

_41709698_khomeniarafat416.jpg

Last edited:

GeoG

پوری ارب دنیا میں رواج ہے-
پوری ارب دنیا میں یہ
رواج اسلام آنے کے بعد بھی رہا ہے-
پوری ارب دنیا کو کیا کہو گے؟

This looks more of Heejra culture in Indian continent.

Jury

Jury App na bataya nahi MQM richest jamat kase bani mera khaya ha
1 $ = for Posting thread sisat.pk
1000$ = for killing inocent
100000$ for this
یہ ان لوگوں سے پوچھوں جو پانچ ہزار ٹیکس دیتے ہیں

mush_dewana

Banned
کیا کبھی تمھارے گھر کے بڑوں میں سے کسی نے پیار نہیں کیا ہے؟
Barooon na payar kia ha laken ya kam nahi kia ....... [hilar]:P

Jab payar hoa ikrar hoa to payar se pher kion darta ha di ......