"MQM" with the People of HAZARA and agree with HAZARA's Province

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM is supporting because later they are going to demand a Karachi Province to get rid of Sindhis.

well I think that is a misconception about MQM that they want to make Karachi a province.. if they had to do it they could have easily done it earlier...
For the sake of the argument even if i agree with you, i do not see any problem in more than four provinces. Furthermore, it that is done with a perfect plan it can be very productive. At least their would not be any discrimination in the distribution of revenue.
Also, please try to be positive sometime by supporting a good move initiated by any party. If MQM does it there is a motive behind it. Had it been the party you support, it would be their sincere move to address the problems of the people.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MQM is supporting because later they are going to demand a Karachi Province to get rid of Sindhis.

MQM is supporting because this is a wonderful chance for them to break into the NW population. i hope the NW people check his record before joining MQM.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
I think MQM and its supporters are gone mad , they fully supported ANP on this dodgy issue and now they supporting Hazara ppl , i dont have to say anything more , just watch them out , they are on an agenda and they are not sincere with anyone..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeeens

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think MQM and its supporters are gone mad , they fully supported ANP on this dodgy issue and now they supporting Hazara ppl , i dont have to say anything more , just watch them out , they are on an agenda and they are not sincere with anyone..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeeens
Yes they have supported on Pakhtonkha. Because, MQM had no issue on the name.
Now, if people of Hazara wants separate province. MQM also has no issue.
Nice to see, people across the Pakistan raising there voice on more provinces.
Otherwise, if MQM would do it, it considered an act, which is being supported by Raw, MI5, CIA, MOSAD.

By the way, Javed Hashmi also supports HAZARA and more provinces in Pakistan.

1100912273-1.gif

Delegation of Hazara Qaumi Mahaz and Hazara Qaumi Ittehad
Met Members of MQM Central Coordination Committee

at Khursheed Begum Memorial hall Azizabad Karachi
Monday 12th April 2010
hazara-12apri10-1.jpg
hazara-12apri10-2.jpg

Last edited:

Love-One

Citizen
MQM is supporting because this is a wonderful chance for them to break into the NW population. i hope the NW people check his record before joining MQM.

Your thinking is too chip my Dear, MQM just wants the unity of Pakistani People that's way MQM's Quaid Mr. Altaf Hussain advices to Government to take action accordingly in this regards because It is a very serious matter and it can be very dangerous time by time.

Love-One

Citizen

Hahahahaha........ Very Funny...!!

I think you first study about MQM and then say anything about MQM. you don't have more information about MQM...

MQM is a Power...!!

MQM never demanded of Separate Province or City, If MQM had to do it, MQM could have easily done it very earlier......!

You should turn over the pages of history, it is come to know that, MQM Win all things which is MQM wants....!!

MQM is the Symbol of Dignity and Unity.. and MQM represents the Middle Class People not only in one place but also all over the Pakistan...!

Last edited: