MQM VS PML-N

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS TOLERATE THIS PROVISIONAL AND LINGUAL ISSUES.
THOUSAND OF THINGS PUNJAB IS DOING IN A FAVOUR OF PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIES.
THOUSAND OF THINGS KARACHI IS DOING IN A FAVOUR OF PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIES.
SAME SERVINGS BY NWFP AND BALOCHISTAN.
WE HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH "NO KARACHI NO PAKISTAN"
NO DOUBT NATION OF KARCHI IS VERY TALLENTED, EDUCATED, CIVILIZED AND PATRIOTIC.
PUNJABIES ARE VERY OPEN MINDED AND LOVING NATION BUT THEY DON'T ACCEPT OR MAY BE
THEY DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF URDU SPEAKERS THEY CALL THEM "MAHAJIREENS"
FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION MAHAJREENS NOT JUST PRESENTS "URDU SPEAKERS"
PEOPLE MOVE FROM BANGLADESH, BIHAR, DEHLI, LAKHNAO, GUJJRAT AND FROM PUNJAB ASWELL.
PUNJAB NEVER STAT ABOUT MEMONS BANGALIES GUJJRATIES BIHARIES ASSAMIES ETC ETC BUT
ALWAYS GO AGGAINST "URDU SPEAKERS"
AND AS WE ALL KNOW EVERY ACTION IS OPPPOSIT REACTION SO THEY GET BACK ANGERS
I AM NOT AGAINST PUNJABIES AND NOT IN FAVOUR OF URDU SPEAKERS
BUT I AM A PAKISTANI AND USE MY EYES AND BRAIN SO EASILY DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG
WE CAN'T FORGET SHAHBAZ SHARIFE AND MUSTAFA KAMAL THEY DONE A GREAT JOBS FOR THEIR CITIES.
AND WE CAN'T FORGET ALTAF HUSSAIN AND NAWAZ SHARIFE DON'T CARE ABOUT PAKISTAN
Dr FAROOQ SATTAR AND HAIDER ABBAS RIZVI ASSETTS OF PARTY
HANIF ABBASSI AND KHWAJA ASIF LOTTAS OF PARTY
NO ANGELS LIVE IN KARACHI NOR IN LAHORE
BUT I MUST SAY
MQM SPREAD GUNS
PML-N SPREAD CULTURE
MQM GIVEN A LEADERSHIP AND POLITITIANS FROM MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASS
PML-N GIVEN CORRUPTION
MQM SERVE BY MAHJIREENS, MEMONS, BALOCHIES, GUJJRATIES, PUNJABIES, PATHANS, BANGALIES AND MANY OTHER ETHICS
PML-N SERVE BY ONLY AND ONLY PUNJABIES
MQM SUPPORT I-I-CHUNDRIGAR ROAD
PML-N SUPPORT HIRA MANDI
ALTAF HUSSAIN BELONGS TO VERY POOR FAMILY AND MQM WAS A POOR POLITICAL PARTY THEN QUESTION IS FROM WHERE AND HOW THEY RUN AND SUPPORT A PARTY, WEAPONS AND ELECTIONS ARE STILL VERY EXPENSIVE IN PAKISTAN M I RIGHT ?
PML-N BELIEVES ON FORFATHER SYSTEM SO THEY EARNED MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY AND ASSETTS BY SUCKING BLOOD FROM NATION..................
PML-N SPREADS RACISM AND RASCALITY
MQM PREFER KARACHI ON PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN IS NOT A PROPERTY OF ANY ONE
PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY OF PATHANS, MAHAJREENS, PUNJABIES, BALOCHIES, SINDHIES AND ALL PAKISTANIES

PAKISTANI IS KEH BAAD
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice post. thought provoking:
FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION MAHAJREENS NOT JUST PRESENTS "URDU SPEAKERS"
PEOPLE MOVE FROM BANGLADESH, BIHAR, DEHLI, LAKHNAO, GUJJRAT AND FROM PUNJAB ASWELL.

[quote:27xa7q2l]MQM SERVE BY MAHJIREENS, MEMONS, BALOCHIES, GUJJRATIES, PUNJABIES, PATHANS, BANGALIES AND MANY OTHER ETHICS
[/quote:27xa7q2l]

But I must say
1-Every Pakistani is a Urdu Speaker. [altaf]
2- MQM serves only to Pakistanis

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
absoulutly correct
but parties want to live in their bubbles
urdu language is a national language "A LANGUAGE OF ALL PAKISTANIES"
THEN WHY WE CALL THEM NATIVE URDU SPEAKERS

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Pakpatriot,
Thank you very much for some nice observations.
First of all Punjab is full of migrants from indian Punjab and Kashmir. But those migrants merged in the local society easily because the language was not much different or almost same.
People coming from Urdu speaking indian states settled in all of Pakistan but mostly in Karachi and Hyderabad or other places of Sindh. They were mainly educated middle class people. Somehow merger with the local people didn't happen very well (i'm not blaming anyone as it takes two hands to clap...)
Both the ends are equally responsible for the current situation.
Then once the trouble started our enemies jumped in and started putting some black sheep in it and increasing the hatred more and more.
I'm sure the forefathers of Urdu Speaking people didn't give so much sacrifices for the current situation. We are all Pakistanis and we love this homeland of ours.
If Lahore has given Imran Khan to Pakistan then Karachi has given Javed Miandad.....
No difference between the common people.
But yes we have some leaders who are playing dangerous games or foreign powers. God knows they are doing it knowingly or unknowingly. And don't take me wrong, i mean all of them [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [rasheed] [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [musharaf]

Hey one last thing,
PML-N is a much bigger party with more representation in the country..i hope u'll agree with that.
BTW i've said that before and still think the same, Nawaz Sharif doesn't have the ability to even run a Union Council, PM is too big of a job for him.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khalid
Tha't a good one. I don't say who is eligible and who is not for PM ship. You give PM ship to even Mufti Usmani sahib.To run the govt. in Pakistan, at some extent, he also will have to take the dictations from USA. Why?
Because we are very are economically very weak nation. To bring the bread and butter to our people's table. govt. has to act on american vicious wishes. Our hands are tied and we have no other choice.
I am out of Pakistan for almost 19 years now. I remember in my begining days in Sydney, Australia, I used to see many products from Pakistan in the local markets. Now I go round the world because of my job, I don't see any product from Pakistan in USA, Canada and Europe. Just saw something in middle east. But I am seeing markets are full with Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese and phillipinos and South American products but not anything from Pakistan. This is our situation and we dream to conquer India and the world.
We all have to face the reality. We have to look at the root cause of Pakistan's problems. The problem is to Feudal system and unfortunately Pakistan's most politicians belong to this system. Why they should go against themselves?
So the solution is
Eliminate the classes
Educate the masses

I am sure a time will come soon with a revolution.

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
In this clan every thing written by me is based on my personal research and opinios and no doubt we all think in a different ways this is not so obviouse to agree on one point............ so i can't complain
how many cricketers we know from Karchi involve in "corruption, goose, satta and gambling"and how many
players we know belong to Punjab professionally setteled in gambling and satta.
how many big names we know belong to Karachi serving in Army and other Security Agenses "i said big names"
why all big names belong to Punjab and some time soba-e-Sarhad.................
NOW MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
FOR pAKpATRIOT............we still doing bussiness in all over the world but the only change is we don't use our trad mark we don't mention "made in Pakistan" i am fooling around in Europe from many years and i know thousands of pakistanies still trading with european countries with same people in same product just by removing the tags.........
and this bussiness community store money in europe or out side of Pakistan cause they think money is safe here.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
we still doing bussiness in all over the world but the only change is we don't use our trad mark we don't mention "made in Pakistan" i am fooling around in Europe from many years and i know thousands of pakistanies still trading with european countries with same people in same product just by removing the tags.........
and this bussiness community store money in europe or out side of Pakistan cause they think money is safe here.

I am 100% agreed with you on this. I can add some more things here. You know Pakistan's Basmati rice and mangoes are the best in the world. But unfortunately, these products come to Dubai from Pakistan and packaged with the tags "Product of India" and afterwards distributed to all over the world with Indian name and in here almost all the traders are Pakistani businessmen. When I inquired once with these people, they told me that Pakistan's name tag has become a total business failure in international market, the reason, off course is our corruption and dishonesty. No one rely on our exports. So we have to use the indian name.
My dear we have to make corrections in our culture of jhoot and be-imaani. Otherwise .............Allah Reham Karey.

In the other points in your posts, I have to disagree with you. Not all Punjabis are evils and not all Muhajirs are angels. Every community has goods and bads in it. You can not single out any one community based on some of its people's mistakes.
I am a Pakistani but I am a son of a Muhajir. I am affiliated with MQM since when ALtaf Bhai started his politics on Honda 50. I always support MQM, vote MQM and finance MQM but I pin point them their mistakes too. You know what is good about this party? They always listen to the logic. They were told to change their politcs from Muhajirs to Muttahida and they accepted it. Recently, it was adviced to them to not to do any "pange baazi" with Imran Khan and they listened that and now they are not putting any attention on him. They are just letting him abusing MQM but they are not replying him. A day will come when Imran will recognise his mistakes.
So mere Bhai, we have to come out of this politics of hate. If we want to survive as a pakistani, we have to accept each other and as a nation we have to struggle jointly against feudalism in Paksitan because this is the root cuase of our problems. How do we eliminate them? we have to educate ourselves and teach other deprived Pakistanis. Always think big man, always think big.
If you feel pain in your heart for Pakistan, just do one thing, if you can afford, take responsibility to bear the expenses for the education of one poor
Pakistani child. For that, you no need to run any NGO or give the donation to any organization. You just do it with the child of your house servant.
Believe me , if everyone of us who is living abroad starts this right away, imagine how many Pakistanis will be educated after 15 years? then we can bring the revolution in our motherland.
Bhai ab BHASHAN BAAZI ka waqt nahi raha. Ab amal ka waqt hai. NOW OR NEVER.

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IM NOT KAHAIN MQM QATIL AUR KAHAIN 28MAY KA HERO KAHAI ALTAF KALIA KAHAI SHAHBAZ SHARIF AP SAB KO SHARM ANY CHAHYA AIK PAKISTAN KO BANANA WALI PML AUR DOSRI PAKISTAN KO TABA KERNA WALI MQM KARACHI MAI HUMERAY HAZAROO BHAIOO KA KHOON BAHYA MQM NA JAISAY KARACHI UN KA HAI PAKISTANIO KA NAHI AGER ISS BAAT PE POLL HOON KA MQM TERRORIST PARTY HAI TO 92 % LOG KAHAI GAY YES MQM IS A TERRORIST GOUPE

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
i am not giving a clearance certificate to MQM i don't like Altaf Hussain at all they are not angels there is a corruption there are alot of illegal activities going on in Karachi under the flag of MQM they given guns in young hands but that was a reaction of hate and ignorance we have to understand this fact.............. we can't forget the efforts they done in politics they brought middle class in main stream............. they finish this family political system...... we must appreciate them for their efforts towards Karachi, how a poor small party change the face of Karachi.
Now about PML-N who does not know how Nawaz Sharif came in Politics now don't be kidish......
i know shahbaz sharif personally and any one who belongs to lahore knows his reallity but i appreciate his work he done for lahore and other parts of Punjab..........
but i believe that "police training center attack" was a political move to fail governor raj and show to the world "no sharifs no Punjab" disgusting shame shame
HE is one of the richest politician of Pakistan and how they become rich do you want me to explain or you are old enough to understand.
Father owns thousand miles of land and sons and daughters are living in papper tents WOW....
Leader spending money on hair transplant nation are crying for clean water AMAZING.......
i respect him for the day of neuclear test but i can't forget that "Kashkol"....
He increased import and export but i can't forget "Kargill"
now don't waste your time in blame game be productive and creative Pakistan needs you not Polititans