MQM TV

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The More we know you, the more we HATE you.

becasue

Your action speak louder than speeches.

Un Logon Ki Eid Kaisay Guzray Gi Jin Kay Tum Jawan Bacchay Mar Diyey,
Allah Ki Lanat Tum Logon Par aur Tumharay Don Kallia Par.
[/size]

Waffen SS

Banned
Eid sirf un ko guzaarnay ka haq hai jo keh muhajiron kay sath peace or love say rahein gay. Jo koi hum muhajiron kay haqooq ki vilolation karay ga, us ko humaray RADD-E-AMAL ka saamna karna paray ga.

Remember 12th May 2007 and 9th April 2008 (when 11 filthy lawyers were roasted alive)

MQM Seig Heil ! Seig Heil ! Seig Heil !

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
Eid sirf un ko guzaarnay ka haq hai jo keh muhajiron kay sath peace or love say rahein gay. Jo koi hum muhajiron kay haqooq ki vilolation karay ga, us ko humaray RADD-E-AMAL ka saamna karna paray ga.

Remember 12th May 2007 and 9th April 2008 (when 11 filthy lawyers were roasted alive)

MQM Seig Heil ! Seig Heil ! Seig Heil !

man u r mantily sick and i think u have Schizophrenia.batter chek from any good doctor.
and u said right ka (Eid sirf un ko guzaarnay ka haq hai jo keh muhajiron) ko QURBANI KE KHALYEN. dyen ga .bcz city nazim put 144 in city and give order that no any other party or ngo collect QURBANI KE KAHLYEN without his permission.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
this is not a party . its a fascist gang , and this idiot just proved it again and again by showing and speaking nazi language , they talk about "boris" , phandas are being prepared for them , people of pakistan , innocent people of pakistan , u dont have to wait ,

May allah save us from Munafaqeens

mdnod

Citizen
IS MULK MAIN HAIN SAB CHOR CHOR [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] [imran] [altaf]
KOI BARA CHOR KOI CHHOTA CHOR

"PEER KALLAN" K IRSHADAT GHOR SAY SUNA KARO
TAASSUB HAMARA SAB SAY BARA PROBLEM HAY
AUR "BARAY BHAI" K NUTFAY MAIN YEH SHAMIL HAY
PUNJAB NAHIN "PUNJBAP" HI ASAL KHARABI KI JAR HAY
EAST PAKISTAN MAIN JO"NON BENGALI" HAY WOH PUNJABI HAY
SAB KO MARO--
YAHI AB BALOCHISTAN MAIN HO RAHA HAY----
Q K MULK K WASIEL PAR "BARAY" HI QABIZ HAIN
SAB KO UNKA HAQ DO------

A

abbasiali

Spartacus said:
http://www.pracmqm.com/live-tv/mqm-tv.html
Dear Spartacus,

Apart from the MQM propaganda strategy, It was impressive to see the plans for forthcoming progress in Karachi.

I have experience two municipalities, which have adopt these kind of similar projects and execute the job in a remarkable time fashion, I am talking about Dubai and Abu Dhabi, I moved in U.A.E in July 1991, and this was same time when were engage in new construction and when I left U.A.E in 2007. they had almost complete their that part, which had changed both cities outlook into a world class international level standard. and now they are on their way to some real out class extra ordinary projects which will bring them into another concrete form of progress.

This is my believe that Pakistan can grow much more faster than U.A.E because they have all main resources and man power, the only thing which is actually lack in our nation is honesty and leadership.

Some how Mustafa Kamal have tried to fill this gap and definitely we as nation have lots of talent who can really full fill the requirements,

Now my main question would be towards you is, what is the time frame for this great extra ordinary project for Karachi.

Since this related to Pakistan, why shouldn't I take this as unbelievable dream, I may have over look and correct me if I am wrong, in whole episode, I haven't heard any time frame for start and execution of this project.

I wish this dream comes true, because this relate to my country and on the top of that its my home town.

panasonic

Banned
AbbaG said:
The More we know you, the more we HATE you.

becasue

[/size]

Admin Bhai es tasobi macher per spray karo ye nafrateen phala ra hy

AbbaG

Tum Log jitnay nam bhi badal badal kar Aj Jao, tumhari Khaslat to Zahir ho hi jati hai.

Admin kay paas sab ka unique computer ID number aatay hai, woh Bhai Sahab Hanstay ho gay, key jab tum log buri tarah say Pit-tay ho, aik naiy name say Aa Jaatay ho, jaisay tum, Muttihada say Lenovo and ab Panasonic. A week later you will be Akai, then Samsung and in a few months, scrap brand which you really are.

I am just exposing you, and if you feel by exposing your sins Nafrat Phalti hai to yeh Harktain Chor Do, magar woh ho nahi sakta, Munh Ko Haram Jo Lag Gaya Hai.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
AbbaG said:
]The More we know you, the more we HATE you.

becasue

Can you confront your MQM friends objectively???

As a nation this has been our biggest problem that we dont want to see the reality or dont want to talk objectively...

The person we dont like... we cant accept any good deeds by him and we like to throw others discredit to him as well... whether it is Bhutto, Zia or Altaf Hussain.....

Be objective man... the hate has already broken our country our country into two pieces.... we cant afford to have any more....

AbbaG

Guess you are one of the same Kabila, but forgive me if you are not as I don't recollect many of your writings. So I will give you benefit of doubt.

Friends they definitely are not becasue we have suffered from long time at their hands. There are many objective people on this forum and I am sure you read all the responses. In Ka Kawwa Sufaid Hai aur Sufaid hi rahay Ga, whatever logic you give them.

I will agree with you that if we don't like a person, we are unlikely to acknowledge any goods deeds, but what good have they done. They have ruled for more than 20 years on and off (more on than off) specially during last 7 years they had been literally handed over Karachi and Hyderabad. Making couple of bridges and parks is all what Karachi got from them.

They have been responsible for the flight of capital from Pakistan more than any other party. You start up a business or an industrial unit and you come to know MQM Bhatta Khors before you come to know any tax man. You may not agree with me but the development in Dubai and other Gulf states has been at expense of Karachi and the biggest reason is MQM.
First thing investor consider before setting up an industrial unit is not the availability of labor, utilities or raw materials but who is the MQM sector incharge of the area, will we be able to operate with reasonable Bhatta. Majority then decides to go to Dubai and work there.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Abba G...

I belong to only one qabila... that is Pakistani qabeela....

I am surprised that you havent seen me much here... I am posting since quite long...rather I would say that you are quite a new name for me...

I have a few questions...

How well do you know the situation on the ground in Karachi first hand?

How many of the above allegations you know by first hand? (that doesnt mean that I am saying that these are entirely baseless)

Have you visited karachi recently during the last four years?

To whom would you give credit for the development of Karachi during the last four years? You said "Making couple of bridges and parks is all what Karachi got from them." Could you list those "couple of" construction projects and let me know if they were useful or just a publicity stunt?

Could you please explain..

You said

They have been responsible for the flight of capital from Pakistan more than any other party. You start up a business or an industrial unit and you come to know MQM Bhatta Khors before you come to know any tax man. You may not agree with me but the development in Dubai and other Gulf states has been at expense of Karachi and the biggest reason is MQM.
First thing investor consider before setting up an industrial unit is not the availability of labor, utilities or raw materials but who is the MQM sector incharge of the area, will we be able to operate with reasonable Bhatta. Majority then decides to go to Dubai and work there.

Why did the people directly ran to Dubai.... If they are charged bhatta by MQM... why didnt they go to Lahore, Faisalabad or any other place in the country?? If that is the story as you say... Karachi would have been totally de industrialized by now (as MQM was formed in 80s) but we still see the same industrial activity in karachi and the decline is comparable to that in general?

Kindly elaborate....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
AbbaG said:
]The More we know you, the more we HATE you.

becasue

As a nation this has been our biggest problem that we dont want to see the reality or dont want to talk objectively...

The person we dont like... we cant accept any good deeds by him and we like to throw others discredit to him as well... whether it is Bhutto, Zia or Altaf Hussain.....

Be objective man... the hate has already broken our country our country into two pieces.... we cant afford to have any more....

Sega
Eid Mubarak:
You are an MBBS doctor and doing your Ph.D. in England. That's what you have told us. Is there any contrast that you are talking to a look like metric fail? and trying to make him understand the wisdom?
Please leave these people on their own, they can not harm MQM and it's progress anyways.
I didn't like to comment anything nasty on eid day but it became my compulsion when I saw you were hitting your head. Sorry.

AbbaG

sagaciouscorpion said:
Abba G...

I belong to only one qabila... that is Pakistani qabeela....

I am very pleased to know this and so it should be for all of us.

I am surprised that you havent seen me much here... I am posting since quite long...rather I would say that you are quite a new name for me...

My apology that I have not read you much before as you rightly say that I am rightly new, so I should consider anybody who confronts my opinion to the be supporter of MQM, hence I responded in a totally different manner and language than my other posts.
I have a few questions...

How well do you know the situation on the ground in Karachi first hand?

I was brought up in Karachi and have spent good 17 years of my life. My upbringing was in a very affluent area so it should have been trouble free but my family was targeted by Bhatta Khors, so my knowlege is FIRST HAND is the answer to your next question. I am a frequent traveller to Karachi and earn high airmiles.

Re development projects: There is just a big hype and propoganda being made in the media, as if Karachi is the new Bern now. Eight years of total control and billions to spend, this city could have seen a substantial development. I am not saying that nothing has changed but it has been blown oooooooout of proportions and it is being propogated as if this has come out of MQM Kitty. Whatever has been done was on Public money.

Re Capital Flight: You have raised a very valid point that whey did all the investment went to Dubai or Gulf states, why not non MQM controlled areas.
Industrial production in Karachi has remained static for last ten years, despite all so called friendly policies and ideal conditions required for growth. Stock market rise had no correlation with industrial growth as it was the hype created by a few to manipulate the valuations for their profitability.

I personally know tens of investors who have industrial units in Jabal Ali and RAK free zones who would have preferred to remain in Karachi, if they had trust and long term continuation of policies. These policies are formed by Centre but effectively controlled by the local Govts. MQM mood is very unpredictable and they make sure their anger is known by all quarters. If AH gets up on wrong side of the bed, he may call for strike and hell breaks loose if he does so because of the fascist nature of the party.

I could go on this subject but it will be rather boring for you.

You may have noticed my very aggressive words and style of responding. I am not going to apologize for it as normally it is a hard response to idiotic questions and it also reflects the sufferings for which I was at the receiving end and no prizes for guessing the aggressors.

Hope this explains....

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
well sagis ur question to abba gee and others if ur standard of giving somebody a credit like heroes for just making 2-3 bridges or roads then start from the begining when khi was just a small town of fishermens who build s.i.t.e industrial area korangi federal .b .area landhi and qasba industrial zones port qasim and lot of other development work i have ask the same question like hundred time from people like u mqm is sitting in the govt from 88 now dnt go very far but before thaT MOLVI NAZIM they had noting to do with construction of khi it was the molvi nazim who become a threat for them y mqm did noting in time of farooq sattar mayor ship look at the history of khi before 80s and after 80s still if i accept ur argument that mqm changes the face khi then what about i gave u a option i will build ur house with gold but in reward u have to give me the lifes of ur family and mr siddique (aqaal ka taluq school or univercities ki taleem say nahi hota yeh khannas apnay dimaag say nikaal dejeeay)

panasonic

Banned
syed_nd said:
well sagis ur question to abba gee and others if ur standard of giving somebody a credit like heroes for just making 2-3 bridges or roads then start from the begining when khi was just a small town of fishermens who build s.i.t.e industrial area korangi federal .b .area landhi and qasba industrial zones port qasim and lot of other development work i have ask the same question like hundred time from people like u mqm is sitting in the govt from 88 now dnt go very far but before thaT MOLVI NAZIM they had noting to do with construction of khi it was the molvi nazim who become a threat for them y mqm did noting in time of farooq sattar mayor ship look at the history of khi before 80s and after 80s still if i accept ur argument that mqm changes the face khi then what about i gave u a option i will build ur house with gold but in reward u have to give me the lifes of ur family and mr siddique (aqaal ka taluq school or univercities ki taleem say nahi hota yeh khannas apnay dimaag say nikaal dejeeay)

I think you dont remember 80s you were child that time I think you dont reember at all . Dont force to think too much about mqm relax, think about your future only. take a cup of tea and Enjoy!

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Patriot....
Thanks a lot for your concern....
Trying to preach some objectivity.....
Eid Mubarak to you too.....

I was really surprised when I saw my Pathan Qasai praising MQMs policies.... on KL and NRO.... It seems something is changing ... and I hope MQM doesnt repeat any mistake like 12th May...

It would be good for the country and good for them ......

AbbaG....

I also grew up during the 80s and 90s but Karachi and MQM ... both have changed a lot...

Your answering theme quite logical now.... good to see the change... If you would like... you can go and read your earlier posts... they totally reflect a different personality...

Only thing I advocate... is objectivity.......

We know the past of MQM, has been plagued with a lot of non-sense... But what I always say... we shouldnt single them out....

If you remember somebody asked the Indians to engage Pakistan Army on borders.... so that to pressurise the govt to talk... Now we call her... Bibi Shaheed...her party ... now govt... the character of PPPs ministers is well known to us... why isnt there any development in the rural sindh since PPP has always been in the govt...?

Somebody formed ALzulfiqar... but then declared Shaheed......shot by own police of the sisters regime... and nobody still knows who was the puppetmaster for his killing...

Move along.... ANP was also declared anti-Pakistan... some of the fractions still talk about Greater Pashtunistan....now a part of govt

Sindhi Nationalists were blamed of conspiring agianst Pakistan for asking for Sindhu Daish.....now they are not called traitors any more..

Baluch Nationalists were blamed of conspiring agianst Pakistan for asking for indepent Baluchistan .....now every body is trying to take them on board...

Remember Noon took on every institution judiciary, media and finally military and the last incomplete seige brought us to Mush era... NS lkept lying about his accord then accpeted.... Now he is quiet and waiting for his turn....even SS had a murder case on his account.. the father of the deceased took a u turn later on....we have theives rapists and cheaters in N...

A large number of Ulema were agianst creation of pakistan...... remember the role of Fazlurrehman in consolidating MUsh... then these Madrissahs provided the human fuel for the afghan war and then this fuel started burning our own home.....

Remember Mush gave the NRO... he humiliated AQ Khan, He kneeled infront of hte west in War on terror, handed over hundreds of Paksitanis for dollars to the US, was responsible for Lal Masjid massacre and Bugti's Murder...and Q league was standing right beside him... Now they try to put the blame away from themselves....

Remember IK was against the military action in Sawat and tribal areas.....

Remember Baitullah Mehsud, the killer of hundreds of pakistanis is Munawwar Hassans shaheed...

You can compare that with MQMs alleged involvement in JInnah pur... (which was later called to be a lie) their involevement in killings and bhatta and every other crime (alleged or true)....

My question is simple...

Why a lot of people try to single out MQM ????You being one of them... THey are just like another political party which has been and is involved in all sorts of crimes???? Why do a lot of people become enraged on mentioning MQMs name, while the same anger is not seen in other cases?

Though I appreciate them for the reason... unlike others they have actually done something for their city ....the change in the city is observable, palpable and is quite obvious...it is more than a couple of flyovers....

We hated Bengalis,,, they chose to separate their ways... now we look down upon Baluchs, they are talking about independence....we "Hate" MQM, which is the largest representative of the urdu speaking population of the province....

I just dont want this Hate culture to prevail.... I want all of us to be objective... which would be a way forward.... as a nation... this hate is going to take us right into the drain....

I would also like to add that it is not only MQM which has to be blamed for the law and order situation in the city... ANP and PPP are equally responsible....
@
syed ND...........I have already replied to the points on "aj ka kartoon" for ...... It s really difficult to deal with thick people as they keep harping on the same string and nothing penetrates their head...

AbbaG

My Dear Sagaciouscorpion

Thanks indeed for your detailed response.

I am sorry to disappoint you. My objectivity and politeness is only towards yourself or participants who use polite words in their writing. But then you have people like Muttihada, Lenovo and a number of others who are here to confront and I do believe there are some elements if not all who will only listen with heavy handed approach. MQM is no exception, these kind of elements are in all parties, MQM seems to have a high precentage of them.

I was very disappointed when one AH using Hitler Avatar commented on PTI women that these should be taken out with a light machine gun. None of you MQM supporters had the guts to confornt him. I confronted him not for his words but I believe that not even lowest of MQM supporter would go such an inhumane level. In a way I defended MQM, I don't know why.
It would be nice if your objectivity is directed at your party first and at least at the same time. Wise heads on a few of MQM shoulders shoud come forward and stop posts like Imran's picture next to Donkey. Our natural response was to name Donkey as MQM leader, I am sure you must have seen all the responses with this picutre and I am sure Lonovo (formerly Muttihada) would not dare to create this kind of thread, he will get a befitting response if he or anyone else does. But it would be nice if you can confront them first of all, so we don't really need to.

Although my personal confrontation with MQM is due to my personal sufferings but OK lets assume past is buried, would anyone give me a justification for Altaf Hossain's speach in India. It is difficult to defend the words but it should be more difficult to defend the frame of mind, MQM was at the time of addressing this forum. An apology from no one other than AH himself would help pepole to move forward and closer to MQM. I would not go in 12th May and then subsequent burning alive of lawyers as you get one 30 page stanadard response from Jury, which is saved in the HD with names and addresses, bla bla. Stop this man from copying and pasting for God sake and please do something about Spartacus IQ.

Salam and Regards.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Just to clarify an issue.....I am not MQM supporter...but I like to appreciate them for the work they have done for my city making my and millions of other's daily life easier, who commute daily on the roads of Karachi....

It is difficult to feel the problems of an ordinary citizen if you havent travelled in D7, 4L. 5C, 6, F11, W11, W21, G11, Y, X2 and a lot of other bus routes on a regular basis... (as u said you were brought up in an affluent area)

for the same reason I went out and voted for them for the first time in my life.... otherwise I never bothered to vote...because in my view ... all the politicians are blood thirsty parasites thriving on the poor man's blood...

MQM and PTI... as I see them ... are different...both of them...

Now coming to the language issue... you are free to have your own opinion.. but I would never start barking in response ....when any stray dog starts barking at me... thats what my religion teaches me...

Altaf's speech is no different from Benazir's letter to Peter Gilbraith, Ghaffar Khan's and GM Syed and many Baluch and Sindhi Nationalist and Many Ulema's ideology.... Why do you single him out... though he had said that Pakistan and India are reality and they should live like good neighbours (or something like that, I cant remember the exact words)

I dont even consider his exile any different from NS, BB, Zardari or others' exiles...inside or outside the country(Read salim safi's todays article... eye opener) some have ended theirs sooner... he might or might not end it... it doesnt matter...at least I dont care...

I condemn everybody who uses abusive language, unnecessary large and bold fonts and make it a point to report it (admin or moderators would confirm that for you)... though I dont read every post... I specially walk out of those threads which post the same material again and again..

Using profanities against any politician ... woman... co-poster is not good and I dont approve of it...... whether it is by MQM, Non MQM or non aligned...

THough people are responsible for their own deeds...I cant stop anyone from posting any material... I can just request people to stay calm... and I plead them to stay objective... as Hate has wrecked the very foundations of our society....

Regards...

Sagacious