Mqm ki lahore mein dehshat ghardi start

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am only telling you that these are all allegations and in sensible and decent world, which I dont know you are part of or not, term a person innocent until he is proven guilty.

Secondly, if you want to base all your opinion on allegation alone, my simple question is, why singeling out Altaf? Every body have charges, Imran Khan even have charges of Adultery against him, whu not asking the same question for every body?

Okay, then you should ask him to come to Pakistan and prove these allegation wrong !!! Why debate this without prejudice. I again ask you to convince him to return and prove that he is indeed innocent. When is he going to do that ? After becoming the leader of Pakistan ?

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Any one who has a little bit of gray matter and a little knowledge of history ,will definatly see what MQM stands for and what Altaf is made of. Considering the Boss Doesn't want to quit and like to keep his leadership from foreign land and no one in the party finds enough courage to tell him to take his retirement, the infection of this desease will continue to strife to spread behond its inception and native local area. It is a sad commentry of a nation of more than 180 millions people that those who scare to come back to its land,become leader of the nation and dreaming of ruling it from outside. It is unconceivable to accept that we are unable to produce true local leadership within the folks who love the land and the nation and continue to live there even with all difficulties.:disappointed:

altaf husain is a low level kaala mole of british and jewish agencies in uk
on even slight signals from these agencies altaf kalia comes out from his hole and makes karachi people dance on his tunes

case in point is swat operation.british and jewish agencies told paki govt to kill swat people for taking name of islam,so fake video was made one day and very next day altaf was told to take out huge rallies in karachi in favour of operation in swat...
same altaf kalia never took out any rally against blasphemy of our prophet of islam by western media
why cant people see that
altaf kalia is an agent of kufars and by siding with them karachi people are inviting an azaab on themselves.dont believe me now!but see in coming year or so what happens to you people in punishment for siding with kufars biggest slave,the mqm

mqm and anp both are so anti islam that they openly say that the hindu raaja dahar is their hero and muslim mujahid muhammad bin qasim is a villain for them
those people who vote for such anti islam parties,i daily pray to allah to never forgive them and may allah send such people into fire along with their keaders who they vote for
amen

Last edited:

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am only telling you that these are all allegations and in sensible and decent world, which I dont know you are part of or not, term a person innocent until he is proven guilty.

Secondly, if you want to base all your opinion on allegation alone, my simple question is, why singeling out Altaf? Every body have charges, Imran Khan even have charges of Adultery against him, whu not asking the same question for every body?

even if imran did adultery (which is ofcourse wrong) he did not kill people like altafs party did openly since is formation.and ofcourse murder is bigger sin than consensual adultery
secondly altaf husains scandals are much more disgusting than anyone elses
altaf husain used to rape his own party members women,when this thing was exposed by takbeer editor maulana salahuldin than mqm people killed him in open daylight in brutal way (may allah punish the mqm voters fully for this murder amen)
maulana salahuldin also exposed the fact that altaf husain stopped his party members from praying and his partys secret motto was that altaf is bigger than god or prophet (Astaghfirullah).i myself read that before mqm killed maulana salahuldin
later mqm killed hakem saeed and dozens of other very good people too

you punjabi should people stop mqm from entering punjab or punjab will also become a killing field

already 2 years ago mqm ppl killed there rival mqm haqeeqi guy in lahore township
save punjab from these satans

the moron shahbaz shareef ganja is allowing mqm to enter punjab on orders from his real masters the british and american governments.cant you see that!

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
mqm is a feudal party and altaf kalia is the biggest jaageerdaar
or how is he living in londons most expensive area where his monthly kharcha is millions of ponds!
only brain dead children of satan are followers of such parties

how do you know that he is spending millions of pounds every monhts? or it is just a bohtaan from you, a very satanic attribute!!!

as for myth that mustafa kamal of mqm was a great mayor its all nonsense.previous mayor of jamat islami did better than him infact in more limited resources

And you are the only person in the world who knows it, even Jamat or its biased akhbaar Ummat never claimed it!!!!

,secondly mustafa kamal handed over a large part of karachi port to terrorist american army of black water,thus paving the way of pakistans destruction in near future

Here you go, do you even know that dealing with foriegn entitities and doing agreements like this is a federal government jurisdiction? Not even a provincial assembly do this, let alone a city government!!!! You must be very intellegent to come up with such thing!!!

people do not let yourselves be fooled by this mqm mafia,its ten times more dangerous than feudal lords mafia

the most dangerous thing is that mqm is party of mulhids,or islam haters and if you vote for mqm like parties you will invite allahs severe azaab on yourself,which you will see soon i think

So you are terming all those 35 lakh people who voted fopr MQM in 2008 election, and millions other who didnt vote, mulhid and kaafir!!! on what grounds? In Islam, if you term some body kaafir and if it is a baseless label, you automatically become a kaafir, how much Islam you know any ways?

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Okay, then you should ask him to come to Pakistan and prove these allegation wrong !!! Why debate this without prejudice. I again ask you to convince him to return and prove that he is indeed innocent. When is he going to do that ? After becoming the leader of Pakistan ?

If you have nothing to say, why bother repeating yourslef??

You are avoiding the basic rule of law, be equal, dont be biased............

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
even if imran did adultery (which is ofcourse wrong) he did not kill people like altafs party did openly since is formation.and ofcourse murder is bigger sin than consensual adultery
secondly altaf husains scandals are much more disgusting than anyone elses
altaf husain used to rape his own party members women,when this thing was exposed by takbeer editor maulana salahuldin than mqm people killed him in open daylight in brutal way (may allah punish the mqm voters fully for this murder amen)
maulana salahuldin also exposed the fact that altaf husain stopped his party members from praying and his partys secret motto was that altaf is bigger than god or prophet (Astaghfirullah).i myself read that before mqm killed maulana salahuldin
later mqm killed hakem saeed and dozens of other very good people too

you punjabi should people stop mqm from entering punjab or punjab will also become a killing field

already 2 years ago mqm ppl killed there rival mqm haqeeqi guy in lahore township
save punjab from these satans

the moron shahbaz shareef ganja is allowing mqm to enter punjab on orders from his real masters the british and american governments.cant you see that!
your negative imagination got better of you bro............ any person who believe in khuraffat written in takbeer or Ummat type of chandoo khana papers, automatically gets disqualified from any sensible debate!!!!!!! cause you already prove that you are beyond any logic!!!!!

Bro, all you are doing is bohtaan tarashi, which is a very satanic attribute. If all or any of these allegations are true, why on earth these jaheleen of Jamat Islami or ganjaas of PML prove a single case against him? you know the reason? it is all rubbish, thats why!!!!!

jabeen

Voter (50+ posts)
because when allah decides to destroy a nation allah puts seals in their hearts so these people vote for murderers of great people like maulana salahuldin and hakeem saeed (who mqm
killed openly in cold blood)
i hope you got the answer
@drkjke
It means Pakistan is destined to be destroyed then why you are wasting your time on MQM bashing, Its Allah Wrath on Pakistanis according to your logic.
So don't waste your precious time bashing Allah Wrath .:5::5:

Salahuddin was murdered by his own Damaad Rafiq Afghan editor Ummat,
The daughter of Salahuddin did a press conference and told the world about how his father was murdered by Rafiq Afghan
she took divorce from Rafiq Afghan but Rafiq Afghan is a close ally of Hameed Gul this is the reason nobody touched him.

Press conference of Salahuddin Daughter.

Salahuddin murder case takes a dramatic turn

By Our Staff Reporter

KARACHI, Jan 7: The murder
case of Maulana Salahuddin has taken
dramatic turn with the startling disclosures
by his daughter that she suspects the
involvement of her husband in the
assassination of her father, who was editor
of Takbeer. She called upon the government
to reinvestigate the case. She also pleaded
for associating her husband, Rafiq Afghan,
editor of an Urdu daily, with the inquiry
and added that she had decided to seek
separation from her husband. Speaking to
Dawn on Thursday, Saadia said she had sent a
request to the interior minister a few days
ago expressing her concern over the state of
investigations conducted in the case. She
said in her communication to the minister
that the police had installed "fake"
suspects.
The interior minister, Chaudhry Shujaat,
when contacted by Dawn, said that now the
case of Maulana Salahuddin, who was murdered
outside his offices in 1994, could not be
reinvestigated as a scrutiny committee
comprising the personnel of the army's judge
advocate general branch, military
intelligence, the ISI and the chief
secretary had scrutinised the case and
prepared it for its trial by a military
court. Terming the move by Saadia as a
"belated one", the interior minister said
Rafiq Afghan could not be cited even as
co-accused in the case according to the
procedures being adopted in the scrutiny and
disposal of cases.
In her letter to the federal
minister, Saadia said, she had expressed her
fears that Rafiq Afghan wanted to flee the
country with their two-year-old son and,
therefore, his name be put on the
exit control list. She said she had also
written that Rafiq would be fleeing the
country to either Iran or Afghanistan,
alleging that he had in his possession an ID
card with the fake name of Saleem, "and he
must be having a passport with a fake name,
as well."
A few days later, Saadia said, she
spoke to the interior minister who
acknowledged the receipt of her letter,
saying the government would definitely do
something in this regard.
Saadia, who, according to her, has
had estranged relations with her husband
ever since "he kicked me out from his house
in 1997", said that her suspicions, which
had now turned into a firm belief, were
based on "convincing reasons".
The woman claimed that the only witness and
complainant in the murder case, the late
Salahuddin's driver, had been coerced by her
husband to identify one of the two "fake"
suspects in police custody, Saleem TT. Later
on, she said, the CIA police on their own
brought the other "fake" suspect, Nadeem
Mota, to the residence of the driver, Amjad
Pervaiz, to force him to identify Nadeem as
well as an assassin.

She said the management of
Takbeer, headed by her, had taken a stand
soon after the case was reopened following
the imposition of governor's rule and had
detected numerous instances of foul play in
the investigations carried out by the
police.
She said Amjad Pervaiz volunteered
to speak out the truth when he found that
the magazine had already taken a stand on
the issue and on the occasion of second fake
identification he refused to oblige the
police. "I noticed a U-turn in the overall
attitude of my husband soon after the
reopening of the case as he who had ejected
me from the house was now showing
willingness to welcome me, which I refused,"
said Saadia, who was married to Rafiq Afghan
in 1988. Only yesterday, she said, the
witness (Amjad Pervaiz) was unofficially
produced before the high-ranking police
officials comprising, among others, the DIG
of Karachi, at Takbeer's offices. He told
them that he was shown various photographs
of suspect Saleem TT by Rafiq in the
latter's office "forcing" him to identify
the suspect for police.
Saadia claimed that in the entire course of
inquiries no one from Takbeer had been
approached by the law enforcement agencies
since the murder. She said that the driver
was approached independently and the
management had never been informed about it.
She said the situation suggested that the
police wanted to save the real culprits
involved in the conspiracy hatched to kill
her father.

The
DAWN Group of Newspapers, 1999

About Hakim Saeed Murder.
The News published that Hakim Saeed was killed on the orders of Nawaz Sharif.

Now you have any answers?

MQM workers were aquitted by the courts in Hakim Saeed case and Salahuddin case, and after court decisions i don't understand why you still blame MQM?
Only blames in Bughz e Maviya

Zaidi Qasim

I am more equal than your Pir of London sharif's thinking of any worker of MQM. The choice is his. Come home and face the charges or sit in London under the protection of his Masters and send long distance messages. I don't have a doubt that no matter what he does or what past he has, you would vote for him every time. Irregardless of if he is present in Pakistan or not. Good luck for long distance love.He doesn't need to open an account in your country........

jabeen

Voter (50+ posts)
I am more equal than your Pir of London sharif's thinking of any worker of MQM. The choice is his. Come home and face the charges or sit in London under the protection of his Masters and send long distance messages. I don't have a doubt that no matter what he does or what past he has, you would vote for him every time. Irregardless of if he is present in Pakistan or not. Good luck for long distance love.He doesn't need to open an account in your country........

Zaidi Bhae
can you tell me how many cases were pending against Altaf hussain, or were registered against him when he left Pakistan ?
if there was a single case against him then he should come back and face those cases.

jabeen

Voter (50+ posts)
These people don't know that MQM is a Revolutionery movement, and movements always run like this.
The Great Mao said.
Power is in the Barrel of the Gun, he brought revolution, he killed millions of chinese who were against the revolution, he torched the farms of POOR farmers.
Khomeini lived 27 years in France he also brought revolution.
William Wallace fought and termed as traitor, Murderer and Rapists, he gave independence to Scotland, Lenin, lebelled the same brought a revolution,
Last but not least our Great Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) was termed as Jadugar /Sahir, HE was forced to migrate and HE brought the biggest revolution for the man kind.
So MQM is working for a Poor and Middle class revolution and the people like jamatis who are against it as they are always on payroll of Establishment, can't bare it so they always talk rubbish

Zaidi Qasim

Jabeen Behna:

Munna sahib was burning the flag of Pakistan when you were attending the primary. The MQM has been in the power corridors for last 10 years or even longer. Didn't you check if there were any fake cases made against your pir while he was away.And if you had found any, you could have removed them since you were playing chit chat with army dictator Musharraf. And if these cases were all just 'alleged", then you should be even more confident of knocking them down in the courts once the trial begins after his arrival in Pakistan. Why shy coming to visit ? Choor muchay shoor !!!!!

jabeen

Voter (50+ posts)
Jabeen Behna:

Munna sahib was burning the flag of Pakistan when you were attending the primary. The MQM has been in the power corridors for last 10 years or even longer. Didn't you check if there were any fake cases made against your pir while he was away.And if you had found any, you could have removed them since you were playing chit chat with army dictator Musharraf. And if these cases were all just 'alleged", then you should be even more confident of knocking them down in the courts once the trial begins after his arrival in Pakistan. Why shy coming to visit ? Choor muchay shoor !!!!!

Qasim Bhae
ap saboot ka saath baat karain, kahan hai wo case?kaha ha FIR jis ma Altaf hussain is nominated in Flag burning ?
aur ap ko kis na yeh kah dia ka i was in primery in late 70's ?
and if a DICTATOR is a very bad thing then all the politicians were part of DICTATORS , Jamat e Islami endorsed Musharraf through 17th ammendment.
Altaf Hussain has no need to counter those cases, he is termed innocent in most of the cases before Musharraf takeover, Like Hakim Saeed Case, Major Kaleem case etc etc.
Ap proof ka saath baat karain to baat kerna ka maza ha, sirf ilzam tarashi sa kia ho ga ?
koi saboot ha ap ka paas?

Zaidi Qasim

Jabeen Behna:

I am afraid that in the defence of your Pir and in the line of the arguments, you might want me to give your evidence if Altaf was ever born. These have been proven facts and I do not see a reason for you to question them . The incident happened at the Mazar e quid and has been reported many times afterwards. so, if he has no cases to face, then the reason for his absent is more troubling. May be he likes it in London. See , Foriegn land, Birtish Passport, freedom to live the way he wants. what more you want. why would he come to a country with no infrastructure, no power ,poverty overflowing, crowded places. Yuk !!!! Our London is much more better...... By the way, those whose loved ones are killed by his gang waiting to welcome your Pir.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
I find it uterly disturbing that people do not listen to logic at all............. kisi ke bughz main itna andha hona ke duniya main baaqi sab nazar aanaa band ho jaaye, kahan ki aqalmandi hey?

There are cases against Nawaz Shareef, Shahbaz Shareef, thier whole family, Zardari, Benazeer and their whole family, all cheemey and tawaney and chaudhry and malik and sardar of this country looted this country, all those army generals killed thousand of innocent Pakistani in Baluchistan and Karachi, but the only p[erson they can see is Altaf Hussain!!!!

Altaf Hussain was acquitted from all cases that were filed against him when he was in Pakistan, all the cases that were filed against him after he ;eft the cpuntry, only a great mind like you can give nay weightage to them!!!!!!

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
These people don't know that MQM is a Revolutionery movement, and movements always run like this.
The Great Mao said.
Power is in the Barrel of the Gun, he brought revolution, he killed millions of chinese who were against the revolution, he torched the farms of POOR farmers.
Khomeini lived 27 years in France he also brought revolution.
William Wallace fought and termed as traitor, Murderer and Rapists, he gave independence to Scotland, Lenin, lebelled the same brought a revolution,
Last but not least our Great Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) was termed as Jadugar /Sahir, HE was forced to migrate and HE brought the biggest revolution for the man kind.
So MQM is working for a Poor and Middle class revolution and the people like jamatis who are against it as they are always on payroll of Establishment, can't bare it so they always talk rubbish
dear sister, aap sahee keh rahi hain, lekin yeh logic or aqal ki baatain hain, har aik ki samajh main naheen aateen.......... khas tor par aqal ke andhon ko!!

jabeen

Voter (50+ posts)
Jabeen Behna:

I am afraid that in the defence of your Pir and in the line of the arguments, you might want me to give your evidence if Altaf was ever born. These have been proven facts and I do not see a reason for you to question them . The incident happened at the Mazar e quid and has been reported many times afterwards. so, if he has no cases to face, then the reason for his absent is more troubling. May be he likes it in London. See , Foriegn land, Birtish Passport, freedom to live the way he wants. what more you want. why would he come to a country with no infrastructure, no power ,poverty overflowing, crowded places. Yuk !!!! Our London is much more better...... By the way, those whose loved ones are killed by his gang waiting to welcome your Pir.

Jabeen Behna:

Qasim Bhae
ap ka paas sewaye ilzam laganay ka koi aur kaam bhi ha?
jab ap ka paas koi saboot nahi ha sewaye wo hi gissi pitti lafazi aur ilzam tarashi ka to bahter yeh hi ha ka ap ki kam aqli ka matam kia jaye
Jamat e Islami ka karkun aur leader sirf ilzam tarashi ker saktay hain, kio ka un ka Patela khali hota hay, na koi saboot na koi logic sirf Ilzam aur Bohtan tarashi.
zara Ilzaam tarashi aur bohtan tarashi sa nikal ker Saboot aur logic per bat karain to ziada bahter hay.
ap sa saboot kia maang lia ap ka ilzamat ka ap to froan Khanba nochnay lagay:5::5:

Zaidi Qasim

Jabeen Behna;

Mujhay afsoos kay saat kehna parta hai kay aap abhi tuck saboot mang rahee hai . I like to know how could you guys hyping up the MQM while your history is full with actions contrary to the interest of Pakistan. Okay, he didn't burn the flag of Pakistan, He didn't go to India and uttered anti Pakistani words, he didn't commit any crimes and ordered any Murders, he didn't allow bori bund deadbodies in Karachi, he didn't authorize wall chalking of bloody slogans, he didn't approve wall chalking against Imran Khan. He didn't do any thing. not a word, not a single shot. Then why is he afraid of coming back to Pakistan ???? or better yet when will he come to Pakistan ?

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
news-18.gif