Move to slander military assailed

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Notes: YES, All of us should take cognizance of this unfortunate trend (of slandering the army) and put an end to it.

بد نصیب ہے وہ قوم جو اپنی ہی فوج کی دشمن ہو وہ بھی غیروں کے کہنے پر

ISLAMABAD: On the surface of it the 139th Corps Commanders Conference appeared to be different from its predecessors in that it provided the militarys viewpoint on a number of recent controversies.
A lengthy press release issued by the ISPR went so far as to provide a rare insight into the broad contours of renegotiated terms of engagement with the Americans.
The participants noted with regret that despite briefing the joint session of the Parliament and deferring the ultimate findings to the commission appointed by the government, some quarters, because of their perceptual biases, were trying to deliberately run down the Armed Forces, and the Army in particular, the statement said.
It cautioned that the campaign against the army would be seen as an attempt to drive a wedge between the military, organs of the state and the nation. Nothing should distract them (the troops) from the job at hand (fighting terrorism).
The twenty-odd commanders led by their chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, who till recently was credited with having bolstered the armys image after his predecessor Gen (retd) Pervez Musharrafs departure, sent out a clear message: All of us should take cognizance of this unfortunate trend (of slandering the army) and put an end to it.
Another recent controversy that the press release addressed was that of the billions of dollars in US military aid. Figures were quoted to prove that the armed forces did not get the bulk of the amount reimbursed by Washington for the expenses incurred for fighting the US-led war against militancy.
Under the head of Coalition Support Fund (CSF), against a total sum of $13 billion expected from the US, only $8.6 billion have been received by the Government of Pakistan. The government has further made available only $1.4 billion to the Army over last ten years. A relatively smaller amount has gone to Navy and PAF as well.
The rest, ie approximately $6 billion, have been utilised by the Government of Pakistan for budgetary support, which ultimately means the people of Pakistan.
The military, according to Reuters, also repeated its opposition to missile strike by US drones, saying these are not acceptable under any circumstances.
The army chief also touched on the impending North Waziristan operation, which the US has been pressuring for, saying he would accept no external pressure on its timing.
The army was following a well thought-out campaign plan and is under no pressure to carry out operations at a particular time. Future operations, as and when undertaken, will be with political consensus.
But the statement hinted at a possible change of tactics for dealing with the North Waziristan problem. With Gen Kayani calling on tribesmen to evict foreigners, it appeared that he wanted to utilise the services of loyal tribes to force the foreigners out instead of pitting the army against the militants.
The COAS reiterated the principle of no-tolerance for terrorism: It was wrong, in principle, to allow others to use our land for fighting their battles. This must not be allowed. Army in North Waziristan is committed to supporting the people of NWA in this effort.
INTELLIGENCE SHARING: The statement set clear limits on intelligence-sharing with the United States.
It has been decided to share intelligence strictly on the basis of reciprocity and complete transparency, it said.
It has been clearly put across to US intelligence officials that no intelligence agency can be allowed to carry out independent operation on our soil.
The commanders sought to distance themselves from the domestic political situation as well as dispel the impression that they were backing the PPP-led government.
The army leadership reaffirmed its resolve to continue supporting the democratic system without any preference to any particular political party.
However, the commanders also used the opportunity to voice their complaints. The press release spoke of the insufficient support the army was getting from civilian law enforcement agencies.
LEAs need to be more focussed and proactive and Army will be there to extend all possible support.
Gen Kayani has in the past indicated that the military was increasingly becoming impatient with the LEAs performance.
Perhaps what was most noteworthy was the public announcement about the renegotiated terms of engagement with the US after the May 2 raid. Unusually, the military took pains to explain what it had sought from the Americans, even though it is evident that only those facets were revealed that projected a positive image of the army.
While it has been reported without any concrete evidence that US had been asked to reduce its military footprint in Pakistan, Gen Kayani was quoted in the press release as having told his commanders that all military training of Pakistani troops by the Americans had ceased.
The US had been training Pakistani troops for some of the recently acquired weaponry, besides building the capacity of the Frontier Corps.
The general also clarified the new limits for intelligence sharing with the US.
It has been decided to share intelligence strictly on the basis of reciprocity and complete transparency. It has been clearly put across to US intelligence officials that no intelligence agency can be allowed to carry out independent operation on our soil, Gen Kayani was quoted by ISPR.
Gen Kayani, who like his predecessor has earned the reputation of being pro-West, has recently made a conscious effort to present a more independent and nationalist image to his army and to the public at large.

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh Gazoo bas kar do yaar. uus baicharay bachay ko martay hoay nahi diekha..... La nat hay aisi forces per......

You cannot be more patriotic than me but now I am really ashamed of being Pakistani......

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

واقع بہت بدنصیب ہے وہ قوم جو اپنے ہی نام نہاد محافظوں کی انتہائی سفاکی کا شکار ہو کبھی غیروں کی ترغیب پر اور کبھی اپنے ہی سورماؤں کی طاقت کی بدمستی کیوجہ سے ۔

واقع بہت بدنصیب ہے وہ قوم جسکے اپنے ہی نام نہاد محافظ خود ہی سڑکوں پر گولیوں سے انصاف کرتے ہوں ۔

واقع بہت بدنصیب ہے وہ قوم جسکے اپنے ہی نام نہاد محافظوں کو بیرونی شیطانوں کے حملے وقت سانپ سونگھ جاتا ہے ۔

واقع بہت بدنصیب ہے وہ قوم جسکے اپنے ہی نام نہاد محافظ حکومتیں الٹنے میں کسی سے اجازت طلب نہیں کرتے آئین پاکستان کی ماں بہن کرنے میں کسی سے نہیں پوچھتے ہزاروں کی تعداد میں ہتھیار ڈالتے وقت کسی نہیں پوچھتے مگر مگر سرحدوں کی سینکڑوں بار خلاف ورزی روکنے کے لئے انہیں جمہوری حکومت کا اجازت نامہ درکار ہوتا ہے ۔

یہ فوج ہے یا کرائے کے قاتل اور غنڈے جن سے نہ کسی جان محفوظ نہ عزت ۔

یہ قوم نہ صرف بہت بدنصیب ہے بلکہ یتیم بھی ہے ۔

Last edited:
زید حامد کی طرح کے کچھہ بلونگڑے اس ناکام نااھل فوج کو اس کی نااھلیت کو دیکھہ کر بھی اگر اس کی تعریف کریں تو سمجھو یہ وہ بکاوء مال ھیں جن کا کام جھوٹ کو سچ بنا کرپیش کرنا اور اس کی قیمت وصول کرنا ھے۔ یہ لال ٹوپی والے ٹوپی ڈرامے باز مداری گیدڑ کو شیر کی کھال پہنا کر اپنے کرتب اس دن تک دکھاتے رھیں گے جس دن تک یہ کھال اتروا نہی لی جاتی۔ یہ بھول گئے ھیں کہ 90 ھزار کی جب وردی اتری تھی تو اس حالات اتنے برے نہی تھے۔
یہ اللہ کی طرف سے ان اداروں کا احتساب ھو رھا ھے جنہوں اپنے ھی معصوم ھم وطنوں جو ان کو اپنے ٹیکس سے تنخواہ بھی دیتے ھیں اور بندوق اور گولی خرید کر دیتے ھیں یہ اسی سے ان کی جان لیتے ھیں۔ ھم شرمیدہ ھیں اے وطن پاک ھم شرمندہ ھیں۔ یہ تیرے محافظ یہ تیرے قاتل زندہ ھیں۔ جب تک ان کو کٹہرے میں نہی لایا جائے گا تب تک نہ یہ ملک کے قابل ھیں نہ ھی اپنی حفاظت ھے۔ اس وقت بھی ان کی یہی سوچ ھے کہ کب پاکستان پر دوبارہ قبضہ کیا جائے۔ بہت جلد قبضہ ھونے والا ھے لیکن یہ اب وہ وقت نہی رھا کہ عوام ان کا ساتھہ دیں گے۔ عوام سڑکوں پر سینہ تان کر ان گیدڑوں کا مقابلہ کریں گے اور ان کو ان کی کمین گاھوں چھاونیوں تک پہنچاکر دم لیں گے۔ اور سبق دیں گے کہ آئیندہ کوئی مشرف مراسی دوبارہ مارشل لا کا سوچ بھی نہ سکے۔
اے غیور عوام پاکستان۔ جاگ کہ اب وقت ھے فیصلے کا۔ جاگ کہ اب وقت ھے انصاف کا۔ اب وقت ھے عمل کا۔ احتساب
کا۔
P201006281405302528117816.jpg

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Oh Gazoo bas kar do yaar. uus baicharay bachay ko martay hoay nahi diekha..... La nat hay aisi forces per......

You cannot be more patriotic than me but now I am really ashamed of being Pakistani......

Was it worse than the Sialkot boys?

gazoomartian

اے غیور عوام پاکستان۔ جاگ کہ اب وقت ھے فیصلے کا۔ جاگ کہ اب وقت ھے انصاف کا۔ اب وقت ھے عمل کا۔ احتساب کا۔[/SIZE]

What awam is GHAOOR??? the one who robs people point blank, the one who kills innocent people, the one who does not pay taxes, the one who steals electricity robbing KESC of millions $, the one who wears uniform, called police, collects money from police dept and goes to another job, the one who is a member of murderer parties ANP, MQM, PPP?

Perhaps you should rephrase your sentence

Hum isi tarah insaaf and ihtesaab chillatey chillatey mar jaeingey awr kuch nahin hoga.

Pakistan ko sirf cheez hi wapas la sakti hai.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)

The article is abt Oak army, and the that poor kid was shot by the rangers I bleave not the army?? You seem to be blaming army for it why is that?

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
because army is an easy escape goat

also

because Indians are doing. Just to please Indians

Everyone who writes about truth is not Indian. Our Army has been killing innocent people and they are still doing it....
I am not against Army infact I love my country and Pak army but it is bitter reality and I think It is time to take black sheep out of Pakistani security forces and Agencies.

Before you nominate someone with Indian award, use your mind other person may be helping to Pakistan more than you did in all your life....

gazoomartian

Everyone who writes about truth is not Indian. Our Army has been killing innocent people and they are still doing it....
I am not against Army infact I love my country and Pak army but it is bitter reality and I think It is time to take black sheep out of Pakistani security forces and Agencies.

Before you nominate someone with Indian award, use your mind other person may be helping to Pakistan more than you did in all your life....

I seriously doubt that they are killing innocent people unless you include what Indians say.

If your claim is correct that army has been killing innocent people, then it means ALL OF THE ARMY, from soldier to COAS. If you take, as you put it, "black sheep out of Pakistani security forces and Agencies.", who is going to protect you from the east of the border, Bal Thakrey or may be col Prohit, right?

by the way many times its been said army is killing innocent people, can you give me 5 examples of when and where. i am very curious. And please dont copy from what Indians say or their media says.

Awaiting the examples

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Actually , our forces are wearing very heavy boots, still in 21 century. Thats why they kill every one on their way.

And they could not jump on enemy because of these heavy boots.

They dont know that it is drone age now.

They are using very old techniques. of the time 1857.

they think that they are like British army and awam is Indian , Pakistani, slave.

British culture is still ruling.

lakhilove

Citizen
Brother gazoomartian,

Who said soldiers are bad (they are workers and follow orders), but these Generals who take orders and money from abroad and kill our own people...please read history from Zia to Kayani and next will follow same. In a nutshell my wife said after they killed innocent students in Lal Mosque, its HARAM to eat or have relation with them

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
What do we tend to achieve e by critisizing the army. It seems like we as a nation are in love with critisizing everything no matter what others do. Thinking critically is good to some extend but over criticizing, not good.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
all those criticizing our army in particular r no more good Pakistanies but they r supporting our Enemies. May Allah put them on right track and they become real patriots to this land on may Allah get rid of us from them if they do not change.they must leave this Paak land and go across the borders.

gazoomartian

Brother gazoomartian,

Who said soldiers are bad (they are workers and follow orders), but these Generals who take orders and money from abroad and kill our own people...please read history from Zia to Kayani and next will follow same. In a nutshell my wife said after they killed innocent students in Lal Mosque, its HARAM to eat or have relation with them

In the nutshell, your wife is right. She should not have relation with them, she got YOU for that [hilar]

But seriously, is she a mufti? Unless you misunderstood, she has issued a very serious fatwa against 'them'.

The killings at the Lal mosques was because terrorists were hauled up in there to initiate an anti Pak activities, as claimed by some. Other claims they were innocent. Lal Masjid was actually 'Lal Qila' for the terrorists. Nobody and no general goes into a mosque or madarsah and kill innocent residents. If it was purely an educational facilities then why

1. Did the rector order resistance
2. There were cache of weapons found. And please don't tell me it's a lie
3. Did the rector not simply allow the forces to come in and have a look 'we have nothing to hide'?
etc etc

Don't shed tears on terrorists and dont see front see the background. And most importantly Indians key propaganday mein mut aa jao. use your own head

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Comparing this current khi issue with that sialkot issue makes no sense... 2 wrongs doesn't make one right... angry mob killing two bandits is totally wrong... but law enforcement agency killing people without aaaaaaaaany reason wat so ever is unpardonable... lets see how long we can continue with this cheetah riding.