Modern Spying and our privacy (Video)

Pakistanis are, in general, morons...(I am one but I am very smart..:-))
This is already in place in many countries, even in a country like Pakistan where now every thing is linked with nadra generated ID cards...Your PIA reservation system linked with Amreeka, you airports take pictures of people coming in so all the shadow organizations know who comes in and goes out from which flight. Because of your netional id card, all your information is stored with one agency(accessible by many)....

Typical ignorance and denial attitude (which is synonymous with PTI leadership) is causing you morons to be like dead earthworms...who starts walking on the streets ignoring all the boots and then dies a miserable death..:-)

Learn or die...its an open and fair option

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)

noo need to read further that post....

talk-to-the-hand.jpg

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is already in place in many countries, even in a country like Pakistan where now every thing is linked with nadra generated ID cards...Your PIA reservation system linked with Amreeka, you airports take pictures of people coming in so all the shadow organizations know who comes in and goes out from which flight. Because of your netional id card, all your information is stored with one agency(accessible by many)....

Typical ignorance and denial attitude (which is synonymous with PTI leadership) is causing you morons to be like dead earthworms...who starts walking on the streets ignoring all the boots and then dies a miserable death..:-)

Learn or die...its an open and fair option

I love to read people calling themselves morons....haahah..! You just made a clown of yourself here....freaking immigrant