Military Top Brass Blames Civilian leadership

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After Army's declaraction that Zardari&Gillani is serving USA it is confirmed that they both are criminals and destabilizing Pakistan.

Pakistanio don't wait. Send them both to Jhahanum. Before starting anything against USA, India aur Israel we must get rid of them first.

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/5-7-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1015.gif

1015.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

FaisalKh

Re: Ager Pakistan ko Bachana he to "ZARDARI & GILLANI" ko "ALLAH ke Supurd karna hoga"

This should really shut the mouth of those critics of Pak Army and ISI who come here and fray like a fool without solid evidence

GeoG

Re: Ager Pakistan ko Bachana he to "ZARDARI & GILLANI" ko "ALLAH ke Supurd karna hoga"

It is an Army / ISI failure
Zardari should sack Kiyani and Pasha

But Ba... wouln't do it
He knows his own reality

Now media will start praising NS for having balls to sack two serving Generals,
one went home and other sent him to jail.
This is the best time for political govt to take charge from army.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

civilians ka kaam nhi k vo american helicopters ko roktey ?????????

kia pasha ya kiani ne zardari ko ya gilani ko kaha tha k americans enter ho gaey hain pakitan me ?????????

did ISI or army chef asked for permission to shoot american helicopters ??????????

ya osama ko baro baar america pe baich diya ?????????

keep in mind osama ki head oney kafi theee.

doctor

Citizen

Do not believe this bull shitt JANG newspaper, they are writing a lot against army and govt since long. They have their own agenda, agenda to weaken Pakistan

PkRevolution

Ager Pakistan ko Bachana he to "ZARDARI & GILLANI" ko "ALLAH ke Supurd karna hoga"

I would like to answer your questions Samar:

1)
I am agreed that this is not civilians work to look after borders. Here i want to ask you a question: If we analyse a problem we must go to the roots where it started. Did Army not protest against civilian regime for illegal Visas issued to US Spies? USA has already confirmed that CIA was monitoring all Osama's activities in Abbotabad cell. It was not one or 2 illegal Visas supported by Zardari/ Gillani but in thousands. How should we behave with persons who were involved in this crime??? According to islamic laws they helped anti Islamic powers and must be punished to death.

Democracy and criminals in regime are two things we must differenciate.

Rehman Malik says we have no technology to shoot dornes.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/139021/pakistan-not-capable-of-stopping-drone-strikes-malik/

Air Chief says we have the technology to shoot drones.
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...istan-can-shoot-down-US-drones-says-Air-Chief

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...n-easily-shoot-down-Drones.-Ex-Vice-Air-Chief

If we speak about democracy than Army should obey the orders of civilian regime. In this case Army should have realised that this civilian regime is anti Pakistan.

2)

Now beginns the Failure of Pakistan Air force and Army. I liked the statement of Air Chief in which he admitted his failure and cleared so far why radars didn't work. In my other threads i have asked Kyani for resign.There must be a consequence.

3)
Failure after failure. According to Press news Air chief and kyani both ordered to shoot chopters but it was already too late. This is a matter of shame for our Defenders.

4)

This is a question which will never be answered.

=>civilians ka kaam nhi k vo american helicopters ko roktey ?????????

kia pasha ya kiani ne zardari ko ya gilani ko kaha tha k americans enter ho gaey hain pakitan me ?????????

did ISI or army chef asked for permission to shoot american helicopters ??????????

ya osama ko baro baar america pe baich diya ?????????

keep in mind osama ki head oney kafi theee.

pic.asp

Last edited: