(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Met-Rooo

دینا کی سب سے مہنگی میٹرو بنی ہے

کیوں کہ یھاں لیبر تو سستی ہے لیکن حکمرانوں کا کمشن سب سے زیادہ ہے

اور لوگ ہیں کہ نخرے کر رہے ہیں

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Remaining buses should be donated to khatak so he may provide some relief to Peshawar people.

۔۔۔واہ اُستاد۔۔۔۔۔

۔۔۔15 سال کی عمر میں کیا دُور کی کوڑی لائی ہے آپ نے تو۔۔۔۔۔

بُھول گئے۔۔۔یا شاید آپ اُس وقت پیدا بھی نہی ہوئے تھے۔۔۔۔

کس طرح پیلی ٹیسکیاں سرکاری گوداموں میں سڑ کے ختم ہوگیئں تھیں ان کے 92 یلو کیب سکیم کے بعد۔۔۔۔

proud to be realPakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

۔۔۔واہ اُستاد۔۔۔۔۔

۔۔۔15 سال کی عمر میں کیا دُور کی کوڑی لائی ہے آپ نے تو۔۔۔۔۔

بُھول گئے۔۔۔یا شاید آپ اُس وقت پیدا بھی نہی ہوئے تھے۔۔۔۔

کس طرح پیلی ٹیسکیاں سرکاری گوداموں میں سڑ کے ختم ہوگیئں تھیں ان کے 92 یلو کیب سکیم کے بعد۔۔۔۔

Jani bro. In this regard these buses must handover immediatly to kpk govt. This step will not only protect buses from rust but kpk govt will also have at least one credit of providing facility to their hopeless people of Peshawar.

Last edited:

jani1

Jani bro. In this regard these buses must handover immediatly to kpk govt. This step will not only protect buses from rust but kpk govt will also have at least one credit of providing facility to their hopeless people of Peshawar.

میرے بھائی آپ کی بات کو ایک منٹ کے لئےمانتے ہوئے کہ کے پی کے کے لوگ نا اُمید ہیں۔۔۔۔۔

اور اُنہیں یہ بسیں دے دینی چاہیے۔۔۔۔.

آپ نے شاید غور سے میری پہلی پوسٹ نہی پڑھی۔۔۔۔کہ۔۔۔

۔۔۔۔یہ ان بھایئوں کی فطرت ہےکہ۔۔۔

چیز خراب ہوتی ہے تو ہو جائے مگر کسی ایسے شخص کو نہی دینی جو ان کے کام کا نہی ہو۔۔۔۔

proud to be realPakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

میرے بھائی آپ کی بات کو ایک منٹ کے لئےمانتے ہوئے کہ کے پی کے کے لوگ نا اُمید ہیں۔۔۔۔۔

اور اُنہیں یہ بسیں دے دینی چاہیے۔۔۔۔.

آپ نے شاید غور سے میری پہلی پوسٹ نہی پڑھی۔۔۔۔کہ۔۔۔

۔۔۔۔یہ ان بھایئوں کی فطرت ہےکہ۔۔۔

چیز خراب ہوتی ہے تو ہو جائے مگر کسی ایسے شخص کو نہی دینی جو ان کے کام کا نہی ہو۔۔۔۔

You know what? I avoid you and m.sami.r. bcz I know you people hv ability to make someone pti supporter by giving him respect. It's my bad luck that I trapped with you here. Daira manan wrora. Liga masti kawam. Taklif maaf

jani1

You know what? I avoid you and m.sami.r. bcz I know you people hv ability to make someone pti supporter by giving him respect. It's my bad luck that I trapped with you here. Daira manan wrora. Liga masti kawam. Taklif maaf

ہاہاہاہا۔۔۔۔

تکلیف سنگا رورا۔۔۔۔

زہ ہم گپ لگومہ۔۔۔۔

ستہ ہم ڈیرہ منہ نہ۔۔۔

اللہ دے مونگہ ٹولو باندے خپل فضل و رحم اوکی۔۔۔۔

آمین۔۔۔

Last edited:

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have anyone noticed this news? Half of metro bus fleet unutilised in twin cities

RAWALPINDI: Only 35 metro buses are operating between the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad, while the other half are still parked at the bus depot, due to a lukewarm response from commuters.

The Punjab government procured 68 metro buses to run between Rawalpindi and Islamabad, on a route that cost Rs44.8 billion to construct. The project is considered one of the most expensive in the country.

A senior official from the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) told Dawn that less than 30 buses were operating on the metro bus route due to a lack of passengers.

He said that 80,000 passengers, on average, use the service to commute between the twin cities daily, despite the government’s claim that 150,000 passengers would use the service every day.

He said the government’s estimates had proven incorrect, and that the number of commuters had not increased in six months. He added that the government planned to procure 32 more buses, since it constructed a bus depot at Peshawar Mor that can accommodate over 100 buses.

Only 35 buses operating between twin cities due to a shortage of passengers

He also said that, at many stations, elevators were not being used by senior citizens as they were defected. He said that most people relied on the escalators and stairs rather than the elevators.

“Third party evaluation of the project will start soon, after the project’s two main components – the Peshawar Mor interchange and the command and control building – have been completed. These issues will appear before the government after this,” he said.

However, many bus stations have seen crowds and long queues – which the passengers blame on a shortage of buses. “I tried to catch the bus at Chandni Chowk to go to Saddar, and after waiting for 20 minutes, I couldn’t find a seat because people were crammed into the buses coming from Islamabad,” Ashar Ahmed, a passenger, said.

Another passenger, Mohammad Naseem, said the bus service was good, but that the government needed to increase the number of buses operating on the route.

He said the government was saving fuel and running fewer buses. “An artificial crowd was created deliberately to show that people thronged to metro bus stations to avail the service provided by the government,” he claimed.

The Metro Bus Project Monitoring Committee chairperson, former MNA Hanif Abbasi, confirmed that half of the total fleet of buses was being used due to lower passenger numbers.

He said that, at present, 35 buses are operating on the route, and that the operational manager would increase the number of buses when the number of passengers increases.

He said that, at present, 130,000 people travel between Rawalpindi and Islamabad on the metro bus.
When contacted, Rawalpindi Commissioner Sajid Zafar Dall said more than 35 buses were operating, to cater to 135,000 daily commuters.

Published in Dawn, January 7th, 2016

source

Last edited by a moderator:

PIND-WALA

Re: Have anyone noticed this news? Half of metro bus fleet unutilised in twin cities

Its the experienced team and their experienced work.

Galaxy

Re: Have anyone noticed this news? Half of metro bus fleet unutilised in twin cities

​Butt bros.at their best.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

کمشن کھانے کے لئے زیادہ بسیں منگوائی جاتی ہیں
حلوائی کی دکان شریف صاحب کا فاتحہ

اور جو پینتیس بسیں چل رہی ہیں یہ بھی عام سڑکوں پر چل سکتی تھیں اگر ٹریفک کا نظام ٹھیک کیا جاتا تو

ایسا ہی دوسرے ملکوں میں ہوتا ہے ، میٹرو کے لئے علیحدہ اور ہیڈ سڑکیں نہی ہوتیں

Milk Shaykh

Banned
I lived in rawalpindi and this is the most busy route whole year around. I think pti has arranged Tareen Halicopter for everyone otherwise there is no way that you have lack of passengers everyday. It is a good service and needed it almost 20 years ago.

although i live in rawalpindi, i don't commute on a daily basis so i cannot argue on you're statement regarding the route, so i'll accept your word for it. but can you answer a few of my questions. thank you

1. do you think it is justified that the govt spent 40 billion on this metro, making it the most expensive metro bus system in the world?
2.do you think it is justified subsidizing this service and because of which, having a 2 billion loss every year even though there is not a single survey or questionnaire, where the citizen of any part of this country said that the metro bus is a requirement for us and therefore necessary to have first?
3. do you think it was wise to spend so money on this bus system and to subsidize it, even though it would have been better to invest in a proper education and heath system and subsidize that? and what does this say regarding the sitting governments priorities where they think that building a metro bus system is more important than fixing the education and health system?

thank you for your reply

PTICaptain

Minister (2k+ posts)
میڑو بس راولپنڈی (فلاپ تریں پراجیکٹ) ۔

راولپنڈی اسلام آباد میڑو بس
تاریخ کے سب سے بڑے خسارے میں

مسافروں کی کمی کی وجہ سے اس وقت صرف 35 بسیں چل رہی ہیں ۔
اور لاگت کے حساب سے یہ دنیا کی مہنگی ترین میڑو بس ہے ۔

Half of metro bus fleet unutilised in twin cities

RAWALPINDI: Only 35 metro buses are operating between the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad, while the other half are still parked at the bus depot, due to a lukewarm response from commuters.

The Punjab government procured 68 metro buses to run between Rawalpindi and Islamabad, on a route that cost Rs44.8 billion to construct. The project is considered one of the most expensive in the country.

A senior official from the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) told Dawn that less than 30 buses were operating on the metro bus route due to a lack of passengers.

He said that 80,000 passengers, on average, use the service to commute between the twin cities daily, despite the governments claim that 150,000 passengers would use the service every day.

He said the governments estimates had proven incorrect, and that the number of commuters had not increased in six months. He added that the government planned to procure 32 more buses, since it constructed a bus depot at Peshawar Mor that can accommodate over 100 buses.

Only 35 buses operating between twin cities due to a shortage of passengers

He also said that, at many stations, elevators were not being used by senior citizens as they were defected. He said that most people relied on the escalators and stairs rather than the elevators.

Third party evaluation of the project will start soon, after the projects two main components the Peshawar Mor interchange and the command and control building have been completed. These issues will appear before the government after this, he said.

However, many bus stations have seen crowds and long queues which the passengers blame on a shortage of buses. I tried to catch the bus at Chandni Chowk to go to Saddar, and after waiting for 20 minutes, I couldnt find a seat because people were crammed into the buses coming from Islamabad, Ashar Ahmed, a passenger, said.

Another passenger, Mohammad Naseem, said the bus service was good, but that the government needed to increase the number of buses operating on the route.

He said the government was saving fuel and running fewer buses. An artificial crowd was created deliberately to show that people thronged to metro bus stations to avail the service provided by the government, he claimed.

The Metro Bus Project Monitoring Committee chairperson, former MNA Hanif Abbasi, confirmed that half of the total fleet of buses was being used due to lower passenger numbers.

He said that, at present, 35 buses are operating on the route, and that the operational manager would increase the number of buses when the number of passengers increases.

He said that, at present, 130,000 people travel between Rawalpindi and Islamabad on the metro bus.
When contacted, Rawalpindi Commissioner Sajid Zafar Dall said more than 35 buses were operating, to cater to 135,000 daily commuters.
Published in Dawn, January 7th, 2016

http://www.dawn.com/news/1231348
1915732_1101732509850818_1498250080376053436_n.jpg