Meray Mutabiq with Hasan Nisar - 17th July 2011 - Review of some history blunders!!!

face2faceuni

Citizen
Very sorryfully, this was programme of Dr. Shahid Masood & it suits to him only, thats why I will not watch this. Why Hassan Nisar feel the need to use title of DR. Shahid Masood's programme. He also has his programme name "Choraha"...

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very sorryfully, this was programme of Dr. Shahid Masood & it suits to him only, thats why I will not watch this. Why Hassan Nisar feel the need to use title of DR. Shahid Masood's programme. He also has his programme name "Choraha"...

What a stupid argument. Dr shahid masood left every channel one by one so u think these channels should stop broadcasting their programs or atleats dont broadcast any program during that hour when shahid masood use to do program. This title doesnt own by shahid masood. Shahid masood himself use to do program on a book which was written by arabic sheikh & he never said in his program that he is doing program on somebody book END OF TIMES

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dono analyst suhail wadaich aur hasan nisar chawal journalist hen...suhail wadaich phir bhi hazam ho jata hay lakin yeh hasan nisar...awful:angry_smile:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Making illegal money and hate Pakistan good job, just view his last 20 year from pedestrian to PIGAJO. very good job only Pakistan can provide.

murtaza79

Voter (50+ posts)
What a stupid argument. Dr shahid masood left every channel one by one so u think these channels should stop broadcasting their programs or atleats dont broadcast any program during that hour when shahid masood use to do program. This title doesnt own by shahid masood. Shahid masood himself use to do program on a book which was written by arabic sheikh & he never said in his program that he is doing program on somebody book END OF TIMES
i think u r a stupid

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
jiss kaam ussi ko sanjay yeh programme dr shahid masood per suit kerta hai na kay hasan nisar per please stop this programme

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You could say bad words unlimitedly to a poor and bad person.

It is very easy to rape and then abuse a helpless woman.

But it is difficult to catch a wrong door and wrong person.

No one is doing any effort for this.

Everyone say bad to Pakistan but no one is catching the thief.