Meray Mutabiq - April 11th 2010- Ansar Abbasi - Must See

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
Hats off to Doctor Israr Shah sahib and many others like him who no doubt are slowly and gradually becoming rare. No doubt PPP is in doldrums these days as it keeps on ignoring its workers.

Pity that current PPP leadership used Doctor Israr Shah sahib as a poster child and more pity that Israr shah shaibs utility is still being encashd by other principled players to score points.

Dont be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you.
Dale Carnegie

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
Robert E. Howard

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
All his life this man, Israr Shah has supported Bhutto Family..and he never said a word about the killings, punishments and blasts carried out by ZA Bhutto, Murtaza Bhutto and Benazir. But now you see Israr Shah how the bomb blasts hurts. You should have said the right things at the right time.

Also I am now wondering that why Dr Shahid Masood carries out in depth research and he is well prepared and other anchors cant match up with him. Listen to Mazher Abbas, Dr Danish, Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed.they all say only one word Shaheed this, Shaheed thatand nothing else.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
great program SM sahib. However the sad aspect is nothing will change, morally people are dead

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Programmes like these cannot harm Zardaris position. All Zardari advisors are elected people or people with highest qualifications like Ch Aitezaz Hassan who is now the legal Advisor of Zardari.
Also, Zardari enjoys public support. What is said on these programmes doesnt matter, its the election day which matters, and on the Election Day it is the main and asli Bhutto wali Party which gets the votes. People of Pakistan are not like Kyrghistan or Thailand, our Awam has rejected Imran Khan, JI again and again and again.
Asif Zardari is our President, Bilawal Zardari is our Vice President, Yusuf Raza Gilani is our Prime Minister, Asifa Zardari is our Deputy Prime Ministers, Babar Awan is our Law Minister, Rehman Malik is our Interior Minister, Najam Sethi is our media Advisor. Now with a Team like this how Zardari can be defeated. Even if Asif Zardari, Bilawal Zardari and Asifa Zardari and Bakhtawar Zardari go out in the streets tomorrow the whole crowd starts dancing and singing. (All Zardari children are here in Islamabad because there are Easter Holiday in London)

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? .?? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? .??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? . ???????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ???

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No person, even with a shred of honesty, can be a fan of current political leadership. Either such ppl r IMBECILE (I/Q<60) or they r the beneficiaries of this corrupt and HaramKhour system. They r such a disgusting, pathetic, cuckold morons that they should be awarded the highest awards of BAIGHAIRITI and DHITTAI!!!!!!!!!

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my God Bhoito PPP workers are that much faithful. I salam to this worker and its leadership. Zardari PPP what are you doing I also cant believe it. Mr. Zardari please comeback to original place. The tola (dirty fly's) you have they are with you as long as honey is with you. I feel sorry for you by losing this kind of worker.

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pure jahalat jis ki koi inthihaa nahin
Why West is ruling on the World because they dont follow ideology they only follow the LAW thats all what a rubbish
Z.Ali Bhutto ideology yaar he is gone so plz All PPP voters For GOD sake leave ur ideologies and follow the Law
Today Pakistan is in the big MESS just because of PPP and PMLN workers because they are the one who elect these
culprits and after that saying ohh there is no roti,no Kapra no electricity ALLAH KAY LIYE kuch shaoooor paida keroo
apnay app mein

Think 3 times before voting for any party in next election Because ALLAH will ask u on judgment day for all your actions.

WE NEED NEW REVOLUTION A NEW PAKISTAN

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IN USA THEY DONT FOLLOW ABRAHAM LINCOLN IDEOLOGY OR JOHN F KENNEDY THEY JUST FOLLOW THE LAW WHICH APPLIES ON ALL
OF THEIR CITIZENS WHAT SO EVER IF ITS PRESIDENT,PRIMEMINISTER OF SHOP KEEPER SO TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE WE ARE THE NEW
GENERATION WHICH WILL BRING CHANGES TO PAKSTAN
50 % OF EDUCATED CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN DONT CAST VOTES WHY?????
IF THESE EDUCATED PEOPLES START VOTING THEN WE CAN BRING CHANGE IN THE SYSTEM

unkahi

plz ask hasan nisar that why did he use such abusive language against a simple worker of a party , he has use same language against a national hero , i think hasan nisar has education of such type only ,now time has changed and there no place for such personalities