Mera Bhaarat Mahaan??

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Mera Bhaarat Mahaan???????????????

U.R talking about a king not known to the history, How prejudicial it is for Indian that you over look Muslim kings rule all the time and not only you ignore their contribution. You even make bogus claims about Taj mahal

Bro calm down a bit the guy asked the question where the name BHARAT came from and I told him. I have never used the name Bharat my self I always refer as India and I will continue to refer as despite your objection, if there is any.Tell me how can I add Muslim kings in it so that I am not prejudicial. What bogus claim we made about Taj Mahal as far as I know it was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife if I am wrong correct me and I will take your word for it.

There are many other names for India that are very reginal and people in those regions refer to the whole country one such name is KamalKundal and I have no objection if the people of some region call it Madinastain as a whole country.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

All Paki brothers n sisters

In my earlier post I asked you how the name Bharat came about. I regret that I asked you this question not remembering I have already done research a year ago and found the reason for the name Bharat. Please educate yourself of something new. Those Indians should do the same in case they do not know it.

Here is the excerpts from my post in Feb 2010. Pasted here to same you time from searching.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...As-Bharat&p=154362&highlight=BHARI#post154362

Why India Known As Bharat

Salam brother/sisters

After weeks or research, and deliberations I finally found out how the country name Bharat came about.

Centuries before Christ, a group of explorer people lost their navigation route and ended up at the South coast of South Asia, which is now Thiruvanthapuram.

These explorer asked a local buzurg where they were landed. The buzurg was barbequing rats and offered one to him. The explorer shook his head in negative but the buzurg thought the explorer wanted the larger rat.
Buzurg asked: you want the bhari rat?

The explorer thought the buzurg told him the name of the country where he was, Bhari Rat

Over the centuries, Bhari Rat transformed into BHARAT. I thought you wanted to learn something new.​

Unicorn

Banned

In my earlier post I asked you how the name Bharat came about. I regret that I asked you this question not remembering I have already done research a year ago and found the reason for the name Bharat. Please educate yourself of something new. Those Indians should do the same in case they do not know it.

Here is the excerpts from my post in Feb 2010. Pasted here to same you time from searching.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...As-Bharat&p=154362&highlight=BHARI#post154362

Salam brother/sisters

After weeks or research, and deliberations I finally found out how the country name Bharat came about.

Centuries before Christ, a group of explorer people lost their navigation route and ended up at the South coast of South Asia, which is now Thiruvanthapuram.

These explorer asked a local ‘buzurg’ where they were landed. The buzurg was barbequing rats and offered one to him. The explorer shook his head in negative but the buzurg thought the explorer wanted the larger rat.

The explorer thought the buzurg told him the name of the country where he was, Bhari Rat

Over the centuries, Bhari Rat transformed into BHARAT. I thought you wanted to learn something new.​

Thank you Mr. Chairman since you have done so much research I will accept it. I learn something new everyday.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam brother/sisters

These explorer asked a local ‘buzurg’ where they were landed. The buzurg was barbequing rats and offered one to him. The explorer shook his head in negative but the buzurg thought the explorer wanted the larger rat.

As Unicorn, said everyday he learns some thing new, me too. After this explanation of Bharat, I learnt that Ignorance is always not bliss, because sometimes it affects the person's thinking.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Never knew locals in Thiruvanthapuram in those days used to speak Hindi as well........:)