Media should be ashamed for showing wanted criminal Nawaz Sharif speech

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Come on Hussain don't be so hard on them, they trying to fix your 35 year mistakes in 5 years. You been voting pmln and ppp past 35 years
You didn’t tell me why Government is not filing application for the Cancellation of Maryam’s bail. I am going hard on PMLN, not on the government. All I am saying is that Government should try its best to send Maryam back to jail so that she could complete her 7-year punishment. She only completed 6-month punishment and was given bail on the condition that she had to take care of seriously-ill father. Now that his father didn’t get any treatment and this has also been accepted by IHC in its latest verdict against Nawaz, why PTI government is not asking Court to cancel Maryam’s bail.

Am I asking too much from Government? Is GHQ stopping government from sending Maryam back to jail?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
In big and short words
Basically it's pti and Imran Khan who let NS made speech otherwise he was in jail

If Imran Khan has little bit dignity remain in his chest he should take out the air conditioner and TV set from his own PM office till the end of tenure
Topi baaz phekho aadmi
Imran Khan is raw/israel agent because he is causing harm to democracy. A democratically strong Pakistan can face anyone in the eyes.

P.S Youthias call anyone who disagree with them as Raw agent or patwari. Thought I should bring their bizarreness into a comment and give them a taste of their own shit lol

bigfootyetee

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHO GAVE FAKE HEALTH CERTIFICATE TO MNS? WHO APPROVED IT? WHO GAVE NRO? ALL SHOULD BE TRIED. THEY ARE NATIONAL CRIMINALS.