Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GFjQ34XawAAEOLO

GFjQ34UaIAA0vU5

GFjQ34WaQAAWI8U

GFjQ34VakAAcy02

https://twitter.com/x/status/1754381723155210334

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Kay lagi hoi hay rasta thora ZiadA hoga per lagi to hay. Performance to buzdar say achi he daygi. Sub log check kwrkay bataingay thora wait Kero. Apki bhen hay jaldi hoge apko result janay ke per wait Kero

I have a feeling she will be Youthia's Chief Minister Punjab and her performance will be better atleast than Usman Buzdar of Imran Khan 😀😃😂😁😆

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always had this feeling, the Fat Ganda would hand over the rein to her after rigged elections. Everything is geared up to make Maryam the PM of Pakistan. This would be the last straw for Pakistan, get ready for complete collapse and Pakistan's disintegration.
She is a lying, cheating, selfish bitch, she is going to destroy Pakistan completely.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
if she had tried her luck in Lollywood even I would have been among one of her legions of fans, as lets accept it, her plastic surgeon has done a great job but politics & running affairs of a country of 240 millions faced with multitude of challenges and problems is a very serious business which can't be entrusted to a papa's rich princess.

SHAHID2503

Voter (50+ posts)
I have a feeling she will be Youthia's Chief Minister Punjab and her performance will be better atleast than Usman Buzdar of Imran Khan 😀😃😂😁😆
Good luck, and watch out for your women (Mother, daughters, wife and sisters) as they will be the prime target. If you find that normal, then we can only pray for you until you die with them!!