Marvi Memon resigns from NA, PML-Q

farooq9999

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: ماروی میمن۔ آجا تینو اکھیاں اڈیکدیاں۔ تح&a

is bhai ny dsplay pic to imran khan ki lagai hai but hamesha PTI k khelaaf he baat krtay hain.... i jst checked hs previous posts...
m 1000% sure he is not from pti....

all i can say k if you don like pti .... Thats OKAYYYYYYYY.... no wories
bt munafaqat nahi krni chahevay....

and in case m wrong then sory abt that....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
She may join APML . As we all know Atiqa resigned so there is a good post waiting for her .

APML = ٹھرکی بڈھوں کی لیگ
image.php

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

is bhai ny dsplay pic to imran khan ki lagai hai but hamesha PTI k khelaaf he baat krtay hain.... i jst checked hs previous posts...

Bhai jis key leader poori quam key saath munafaqat kartey hon woh or kya karey ga ?

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bro. He does not belong to any group. His aim is to attract people to reply to his posts.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
SO MUCH FOR MARVIS PRINCIPLES!!

Marvi Memon likely to join PTI
Published: June 09, 2011

ISLAMABAD (Online) - PML-Q legislator Marvi Memon has formally contacted Imran Khan for joining Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf after being disappointed over her party’s joining of the government and her differences with Chaudhry brothers.

Well-placed sources said Chaudhry brothers tried their best to woo Marvi Memon back to party but failed. On the other hand Marvi has decided in principle to bid adieu to PML-Q for ever. She made formal contact with Imran Khan to join the PTI and also got a green signal in this regard. The sources said Marvi wanted a top position in the PTI and Imran Khan had started consultation process with his party leaders.

When contacted Online, Marvi refused to comment.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...ad/09-Jun-2011/Marvi-Memon-likely-to-join-PTI

So its a crime to want a good position in a party? Its not like she wants ministries or freedom to collect bhatta / kill anyone in Karachi in exchange for support. Im sure you know what i mean :)
Stick to your Muttahida Target Killing Movement like they stick firmly to the government, as long as they get their share they will stay in government no matter what happens to the public.

Lodhi

Re: Though this is Old but may link to what happened today about Marvi Memon(mods - Please dont merge)

chalo bhai jahan se bhe aai hai khabar kam say kam achi he aai hai.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Allah na karay. please never say bad things about good people , though you said in humour I know

Allah karay ka bori main bund karnay waloon ka hi boriya bistar gool ho jayee forever aur Allah paak inn ko zaleel-o-khawaar karay, neest-o-nabood ho jain yeah zalim. ameen
اللھم آمین یا رب العالمین

Spartacus

میرے بھولے تحریک انصاف کے ممبران کو جب سے ماروی میمن کے استیفے کا پتہ چلا ھے وہ جھولی پھیلا پھیلا کر دعائیں کررھے ھیں کہ ماروی میمن تحریک انصاف میں آجائے۔ اسی کی طرح کی دعائیں ایم کیو ایم والے بھی کررھے ھیں۔ عوامی لیڈروں کی کمی ھو تو غریب پارٹیاں میں سیکنڈ ھینڈ لوگوں کو ھاتھوں ھاتھہ لیا جاتا ھے۔ لیکن یہ بھول گئے ھیں کہ ماروی میمن پرویز مشرف کی ایجاد کی ھوئی لوٹی ھے۔ جو آج بھی پرویز مشرف کے دور حکومت پرسٹینڈ لیتی ھے اور اسے ایک اچھا لیڈر سمجھتی ھے۔

تحریک انصاف کا احتساب ونگ کبھی بھی ایسی لوٹیوں کو پارٹی میں شامل نہی ھونے دے گا۔ لہذا وہ ممبران جو کچھہ امید لگائے بیٹھے ھیں وہ آنکھیں کھولیں اور خود کو کسی قابل بنائیں۔ یہاں انٹرنیٹ پر مفت کی روٹیاں نہ توڑیں۔

Munafiq = Columbus

Munafiq = Columbus

Munafiq = Columbus

Munafiq = Columbus

I feel sorry for you that you have no Courage to announce that you are a supporter of Nawaz Shareef.

Jesa Phatuuu Leader Wesa Hi Phatuu Supporter.

Munafiq = Columbus

Munafiq = Columbus

Munafiq = Columbus

Munafiq = Columbus

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well finally some great news from jali parliament... I knew Marvi got the spark she is bold and beautiful and I like to see her in MQM OR PTI............. just wait and see but I salute her decision. Subhan Allah Marvi dabanng hai like sheerniiiiii ;)

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Though this is Old but may link to what happened today about Marvi Memon(mods - Please dont merge)

She was a rotten egg in Musharaf's basket. Has she asked pardon on her past? or in any case, she will be welcomed in PTI as is? If this is the case then why dont PTI offer Musharaf and MQM:lol::lol: to join them?

I have never understood in politcs that how an evil of yesterday becomes angel of today.

GeoG

میرے بھولے تحریک انصاف کے ممبران کو جب سے ماروی میمن کے استیفے کا پتہ چلا ھے وہ جھولی پھیلا پھیلا کر دعائیں کررھے ھیں کہ ماروی میمن تحریک انصاف میں آجائے۔ اسی کی طرح کی دعائیں ایم کیو ایم والے بھی کررھے ھیں۔ عوامی لیڈروں کی کمی ھو تو غریب پارٹیاں میں سیکنڈ ھینڈ لوگوں کو ھاتھوں ھاتھہ لیا جاتا ھے۔ لیکن یہ بھول گئے ھیں کہ ماروی میمن پرویز مشرف کی ایجاد کی ھوئی لوٹی ھے۔ جو آج بھی پرویز مشرف کے دور حکومت پرسٹینڈ لیتی ھے اور اسے ایک اچھا لیڈر سمجھتی ھے۔

تحریک انصاف کا احتساب ونگ کبھی بھی ایسی لوٹیوں کو پارٹی میں شامل نہی ھونے دے گا۔ لہذا وہ ممبران جو کچھہ امید لگائے بیٹھے ھیں وہ آنکھیں کھولیں اور خود کو کسی قابل بنائیں۔ یہاں انٹرنیٹ پر مفت کی روٹیاں نہ توڑیں۔

Spartacus said:
I feel sorry for you that you have no Courage to announce that you are a supporter of Nawaz Shareef.

Jesa Phatuuu Leader Wesa Hi Phatuu Supporter.

اندازہ کریں اس کھلی بےحیائی بےشرمی کا
مشرّف کا لونڈا شریف کے ٹٹو سے الجھ رہا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی میں کس شامل ہونا چاہیے اور کس کو نہیں
کچھ تو حیا کرو
کولومبس میاں لگتا ہے احتساب ونگ کو جلد چھتر بےحساب ونگ کے سامنے پیش کرنا ہی پڑے گا

Last edited:

Mian shareef sahib bih to general ki goud mein pale bhare. imran ko mokka dena chahiye...

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

kia iski shadi hogiey?????