Marhoom Bilal Khan did Excellent Criticism on Mufti Tariq for spreading Racial Hate

Enlightened10

Minister (2k+ posts)
Moulana definitely made a racial blunder. But it depends if its such a big one to create a huge all pakistan racial issue so you later create extreme awareness to provoke a FITNA in karachi create a volatile situation really bad. Sad may allah forgive him amern. Mistakes happen and one should have face to face respectful discussion not make a VIRAL VIDEO TO CREATE A HUGE FITNA
Its all about INTENTION
No.. you are wrong , Marhoom Bilal did it well exposing this Fasadi Mulla Tariq amasoof and showing his face. I also saw anther video of same mulaa Tariq masood few days back that he was defending Nab chairman acts with that lady and was asking everyone that it is his personal matter , he was fully defending nab chairman on which there was lot of backlash on social media on him

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No.. you are wrong , Marhoom Bilal did it well exposing this Fasadi Mulla Tariq amasoof and showing his face. I also saw anther video of same mulaa Tariq masood few days back that he was defending Nab chairman acts with that lady and was asking everyone that it is his personal matter , he was fully defending nab chairman on which there was lot of backlash on social media on him
Petty matters allah rasoolullah all 100% advise us to forgive forget ur muslim brothers and let allah be the judge i dont agree with your concept of promoting a quote of anybody n making a big deal racial issue chulta hae koiee job kurroe tax doe there are many important MATTERS OUR HOME N NATION IS FACING. ITS NOT RIGHT MAY ALLAH FORGIVE U N HIM. UPNEE THINKING CHANGE KURROE BUCHPUNAE SAE NIKLOE SONCHOE APNAE ERRORS KOE FIX KURROE
MULLA KAE KHANAE SAE KUCH NAHEE HOETAA KOIEE FITNA NAHEE CREATE HO
ETAA
LAIKIN USS KOE BAAR BAAR AWARENESS SAE FITNA CREATE HOEGAA
ORR AGENCIES TUMHEIN BILKUL YAE BS UBH NAHEE KURNAE DAINGAE

BUSS KURROE ALLAHTALLAH SAE DURROE MUslim ITAEHAAD MORE IMPORTANT THEN MOULANAS Speech ur opinion murhooms opinion destroys pakistans national security.

abdlsy

Petty matters allah rasoolullah all 100% advise us to forgive forget ur muslim brothers and let allah be the judge i dont agree with your concept of promoting a quote of anybody n making a big deal racial issue chulta hae koiee job kurroe tax doe there are many important MATTERS OUR HOME N NATION IS FACING. ITS NOT RIGHT MAY ALLAH FORGIVE U N HIM. UPNEE THINKING CHANGE KURROE BUCHPUNAE SAE NIKLOE SONCHOE APNAE ERRORS KOE FIX KURROE
MULLA KAE KHANAE SAE KUCH NAHEE HOETAA KOIEE FITNA NAHEE CREATE HO
ETAA
LAIKIN USS KOE BAAR BAAR AWARENESS SAE FITNA CREATE HOEGAA
ORR AGENCIES TUMHEIN BILKUL YAE BS UBH NAHEE KURNAE DAINGAE
BUSS KURROE ALLAHTALLAH SAE DURROE MYSLIM ITAEHAAD MORE IMPORTANT THEN MOULANAS S
FAzool bukwas stop it your priority is to shtfup take care of matters that directly effect u
These matters racial issue happens even in usa uk its human nature nobody is perfect pakistan kee situation koe daekh orr bc moun koe bund rukh warna phussae gaa baewaqooooooof

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mehmood Ghaznavi ka teray mullahoon say Kiya layna dayna?
Merey se ye lena dena k vo b pathan tha musalman tha.... ore tuj se ye lena dena k terey hindu uska naam sun k shwaar geeli kr dety they... thora histry parhna apni.

Wake up Pak

Merey se ye lena dena k vo b pathan tha musalman tha.... ore tuj se ye lena dena k terey hindu uska naam sun k shwaar geeli kr dety they... thora histry parhna apni.
Hindu tu khud hay isi liyay Teri shalwaar geeli rehti hay.??