Manzoor Pashteen on Kashmir and Jihad

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you keep on doing copy paste. Read what you just wrote. Nothing makes sense.
If you are not Pakistan then don't poke your nose here. Just tell your manager that you posted 100 messages and get your dihari.
Please don’t comment like that my three generations gave blood for Pakistan
When you sweat drops before surrendering due to fear of enemy our blood comes to defend Pakistan like Hasan Siddiqui dropped Indians Abhi Tandan to save your nose what was cut when Indians crossLOC n International border and bombarded Balakot
Tusi Lassi pee key soo Rahey the

aneeskhan

Only one person Altaf raised the voice for Biharis but he gone rouge now
We love Kashmiris Gilgititis Pashtuns Punjabi’s Pothwaris Hazaras Sareiki Baluch Sindhi Makrani Muhajirs all are our part and parcel.
Only hate who show hegemony giving patriotic certificates.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
History dekh lain ! we have rental army just like Raheel shareef and Pasha post retirement!
we lost east Pakistan
we lost siachen
we lost kargil
now its Kashmir!
Did this DHA rental army ever delivered in the past!

Allah khush rakhey PAF pilots ko warna we are farigh 99%
Bus DHA banwaloo
NLC scam karwalo
fouji fertilizer banwalo
FWO ke contract dilwadoo
knowledge88 haan kidr ghaib hy ftwey baaz

Khan125

Pashtoon youth has been used as fodder for such adventures in the past!
Now its amazing to see them that they want professional army of Pakistan to execute their responsibility
We are ready to fuck indians.
just give us weapons, we dnt need training to kill Indian pussies.

peaceandjustice

انڈیا کی اپنی عوام ھی مودی گورنمنٹ کے خلاف اٹھ کھڑی ھو گی اس انڈین کشمیر میں ناانصافی کے خلاف

Last edited:

peaceandjustice

Definitely Indian people will be stand up very soon against the modei govt and will stop the injustice doing in IOK . This is 21st century all over the world people standing up together and will stop any kind of humanitarian disasters happen any where the world.

Will_Bite

Make Pakistan 30 administrative divisions to curb this Pushtoon Baluchi Sindhi Punjabi Muhajir card.
All equal Pakistani first then they should develop their divisions independently with equal share of federal revenue.
I agree with this part. Pakistan should have at least 10 provinces carved out of Punjab, 15 from Sindh...Wadera system and choudhrahat should be abolished.

Steyn

Hahahaaa zabardast. Made me laugh.

I mean he has a point. Pakistan has shed Pashtuns blood like it's piss and consider us dumb. Interesting viewpoint.

I don't agree though. Jihad is a duty on every Muslim to fight the zulm of Kuffar and we, Pashtuns will be ahead of Pakistan army in destroying these Hindus.