Malik Riaz influenced media to give less coverage to Imran Khan - Talat Hussain

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Talaat At His Best

of course you are right, but what i'm saying is geo anchors are totally focusing of attacking on agencies diverting people's attention to something else rather than real issue.
They are all together, that kind of unity is not present on any other channel.
also they are not coming strong against criticising MR but more on agencies, The focul point of their conversations is agencies but you don't see that in MR statements or in court hearings.
why?
I mean if the case agaencies is so strong then why in actual case agencies are not blammed?
Big question in here.
Please also consider dangling statements by Hamid Meer. But at the same time don't overlook the behavior of Arshad Sharif and Rauf Klasra. The later has a history of unprecedented support to PPP. I will not be surprised if other media houses/ media persons/ owners are found to be involved with the don Malik Riaz.

D'Invincible

Senator (1k+ posts)
طلعت حسین: ہزار مقدموں پر بھاری مقدمہ

1101545144-1.jpg

2e1er15.jpg

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101545144&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20120612

D'Invincible

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: طلعت حسین: ہزار مقدموں پر بھاری مقدمہ

So that channel will give full coverage to PPP (demanded by AZ), and will stop covering Imran Khan (demanded by Sharifs)

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ملک ریاض کی میڈیا پر کی ہوئی شفقت اور مہربانیوں کا صلہ لینے کا وقت آگیا ہے

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Malik Riaz is the supporter of Pakistan Munafieq league PML(N) and PPP. This Malik Riaz asked media to boycott PTI Jalsas or their press conference. Moreover, Shafaqat Mahmood Information secretary of PTI, denied any link with Malik Riaz. (but Munafieq league kay Rental supporters IK aur PTI ko zabardasti Malik Riyaz say jornay main din raat lagay huway hain). Munafiqoun main itni himmat nahi k apnay Saathi Malik Riyaz ka naam khul kay lein aur accept karain k Munafieq league main jo paisay ki rail pail hai wo Malik riyaz k damm say hai.

sajoo

MPA (400+ posts)

of course you are right, but what i'm saying is geo anchors are totally focusing of attacking on agencies diverting people's attention to something else rather than real issue.
They are all together, that kind of unity is not present on any other channel.
also they are not coming strong against criticising MR but more on agencies, The focul point of their conversations is agencies but you don't see that in MR statements or in court hearings.
why?
I mean if the case agaencies is so strong then why in actual case agencies are not blammed?
Big question in here.

After watching capital talk yesterday, it is somewhat getting clear that the media houses (e.g., Geo/Jang) have started a policy of good cop bad cop. Some anchors will act as good cops, while others will act as bad cops.

jigers

Banned
thats the bite i always wanna see u with , with intelligence & fire & pain of a true patriot -love u for this piece

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think all the geo tv channels are focued on agencies (ofcourse I don't include hassan nissar) but all the rest of them,
which i find quite weird to be honest, as no body else is doing taht.
I'm not saying agencies should not be blammed, but the point is they aren't giving much importnce to the fact that MR was best buddy of zardari and nawaaz,
I have a feeling that guys from agencies are definitely involved too, but its wrong to focus on agencies only specially by one channel only.

After watching capital talk yesterday, it is somewhat getting clear that the media houses (e.g., Geo/Jang) have started a policy of good cop bad cop. Some anchors will act as good cops, while others will act as bad cops.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
tutor.I am a die hard member of Imran Khan but in my point of view MQM,PPP and Molan diesal are more dangerous than any party in this world(and they have proved it)they have ruined a very strong country Pakistan just in 4 years,at least PMLN dosent spread LISSANI hatered like MOHAJIR,SINDHI,anyway PMLN knows very well that they can not win in Punjab now.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
A very nice Column aur sub say khoobsurat/patay ki baat.

"Yeh moqaddama hazaar muqadammoo per bhaari hai."