Malik Riaz family marriage See how touching feet like Hindus

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I have reported your comment, lets hope they ban you for such language.
Patwari you lying it’s no problem. Patwari you worshipping biggest criminals, it’s no problem, You putting fake videos it’s no problem and when I expose you started crying, why you patwaris don’t get banned from pakistan so pakistan can grow.? Why you patwaris don’t get banned because of your daily lies and propoganda?

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop lying patwari you die like Thief Zardari and Thief Sharif brothers are hiding in disgrace
When a person doesn't have any more arguments left he does "Personal Attacks" like you just did now. There is infact a Latin word for it which is called Ad-hominem.
Wishing death to someone is very indecent and very inappropriate, way below the belt and a personal attack.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Patwari you lying it’s no problem. Patwari you worshipping biggest criminals, it’s no problem, You putting fake videos it’s no problem and when I expose you started crying, why you patwaris don’t get banned from pakistan so pakistan can grow.? Why you patwaris don’t get banned because of your daily lies and propoganda?

How is the video a fake one or a propaganda? Please explain?

What makes you think that I am worshipping or supporting Criminals? Not supporting IK doesn't mean you are Supporting NS aur PPP. There are many other choices including I support no one.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)

If someone disagrees with you, It doesn't give you a right to you to WISH DEATH TO THEM

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
When a person doesn't have any more arguments left he does "Personal Attacks" like you just did now. There is infact a Latin word for it which is called Ad-hominem.
Wishing death to someone is very indecent and very inappropriate, way below the belt and a personal attack.
WHat about you and your patwari friends do lies propaganda and fake videos daily against Imran Khan and government. The thread is about Malik Riaz and you patwaris dragged Imran Khan? Think patwari before you speak you all mostly criminals like your corrupt leaders

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
If someone disagrees with you, It doesn't give you a right to you to WISH DEATH TO THEM
What right you got to do lies fake videos daily propoganda against prime minister of Pakistan. Your criminals leaders loot you but our leader is honest person so we respect him. We will expose you at every level until we cleaned all pakistan patwari free.
Our leader is educated, hardworking honest person we love him. Your leaders loot you then run you over there posh cars but you still worship them. They go abroad for there medical why you don’t have any schools water or hospitals and then you say don’t call you donkeys. Shame on you!

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since when patwaris have started defending malik riaz? Pathetic sell-able creatures. Just like prostitutes they will be in bed whoever will offer money

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
What right you got to do lies fake videos daily propoganda against prime minister of Pakistan. Your criminals leaders loot you but our leader is honest person so we respect him. We will expose you at every level until we cleaned all pakistan patwari free.
Our leader is educated, hardworking honest person we love him. Your leaders loot you then run you over there posh cars but you still worship them. They go abroad for there medical why you don’t have any schools water or hospitals and then you say don’t call you donkeys. Shame on you!
SEE THE VIDEO AGAIN watch your beloved Imran bhai doing SHIRK.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHat about you and your patwari friends do lies propaganda and fake videos daily against Imran Khan and government. The thread is about Malik Riaz and you patwaris dragged Imran Khan? Think patwari before you speak you all mostly criminals like your corrupt leaders
WATCH THIS ONE AGAIN. ARE YOU BLIND???

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Regarding your points, will answer one by one:
I don't support any of the current leaders.
You mentioned: "Your leaders loot you then run you over there posh cars but you still worship them" Not my leaders but i agree these criminals robbed and looted the wealth. BUT WHERE IS THE MONEY WHICH IK HAD PROMISED TO BRING BACK?

"They go abroad for there medical why you don’t have any schools water or hospitals"
I also agree that leaders or goverment officials shouldn't go abroad for their medical treatment like NS or PPP guys do. But PTI's cabinet and his federal govt has plenty of people who are foreign Nationals or have a Permanent Residence. They live abroad, their children are abroad, their house is abroad. These people can commit crimes and then leave straight after to their actual countries without any questions on them. And idiots like you BLINDLY follow them and then defend them. The only janwar that has no ability to think for him/her self is called a Donkey which is you and people like you.