Major Adil Raja - Real or just a Gossiper?

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
I came across this video of Major Adil Raja whom i had always watched with interest but this one of the latest from him raises some serious questions like:

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?
3. Just want to have his assylum case approved?

Please check this audio/Video, Major Adil is claiming that this is a conversation between an ISI officer and a PTI supporter from Karak ( KPK). The name of the PTI supporter is Raza Khattak . Now even a naïve person like me can tell from his voice/accent that this guy is not a Pashtun but a solid 100 percent Punjabi.
Why did Major Adil Raja Lie?

Any Ideas? What do u guys think Siberite Chacha Basharat arifkarim miafridi

I doub't that Major Adil has any credibility now.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1640065843101941760

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everything is about making money from youtube these days.

People just come up with bullshit to attract views and make money.
Tum BC patwariyon ko na har waqt paisay hi nazar aatay hai. Do you know what he was doing in Pakistan, how much money he was making in Pakistan. He was the land contractor for DHA, he can work 100 years on Youtube and not make that much money.

Bloody idiots!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I came across this video of Major Adil Raja whom i had always watched with interest but this one of the latest from him raises some serious questions like:

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?

Please check this audio/Video, Major Adil is claiming that this is a conversation between an ISI officer and a PTI supporter from Karak ( KPK). The name of the PTI supporter is Raza Khattak . Now even a naïve person like me can tell from his voice/accent that this guy is not a Pashtun but a solid 100 percent Punjabi.

Oh yaar koi asay achambay ki baat nahi hai, logon ka khauf abhi door hogaya hai, aur ooper say bhai saab Pathan, hamaray Pathan bhai to waisay bhi har waqt asi ki tasi kerne ke liye ready hotay hai. Woh ko mouka dhoond rahe hotay hai ke un ke saath panga ley.

Ho saktha hai is bhai saab se 2 nafil shukranay ke parday ho is call ke baad. Chalo koi mila to sahi

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)

1. Is he a fake?
2. Story Maker?

I only heard the voice of ISI officer not Raza Khattak's voice

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک نمبر کا جھوٹا مکار انسان ہے جو بکواس کرتا رہتا مفروضے گھڑتا یو ٹیوب سے کمائی کھا کے وقت پورا کر رہا۔
ایک اور الطاف حسین ہے

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
I only heard the voice of ISI officer not Raza Khattak's voice
LOlz. You are a genious. Ok tell me if u can find the difference between the following two?
What one of the two you think is Chinese? Pic 1 or Pic 2. Don't tell me that you see only one man! 😁

happy-handsome-chinese-business-man-23080070.jpg

africanamerican-male-black-tshirt-on-260nw-1298604418.jpg

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک نمبر کا جھوٹا مکار انسان ہے جو بکواس کرتا رہتا مفروضے گھڑتا یو ٹیوب سے کمائی کھا کے وقت پورا کر رہا۔
ایک اور الطاف حسین ہے
Yes, I think he is making money and solidifying his asylum case for the UK .
Had he been an in service officer, he would be the top voice against Imran Khan and shelling his house with tear gas.