Maan Tujhy Salam.....Happy Mothers Day

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Happy_Mothers_Day.jpg

Maan Tujhy Salam......Allah sub ke Maan ko Hayatie dey....

overseas pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
A mother understands what a child does not say

I love my mother very much..

Dear Brother and sister.
I i am faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from my mother but i love her very much--- unho ne apni zindagi mai hamesha muje diya he diya hai kabi kuch nae liya.. abi b de rahe hain..
Mai hamesha Allah ka shuker ada karta hon hon k Allah pak nai muje aisee mah de... Allah un ko or sab ko mothers ko un k olaado k sar pe salamat rakhaain ( Ameen )

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
To my Mama,

Mama today on this special day, I want to thank you for the tremendous values you tought me, for taking care of mine, and for all the moments you became my biggest support factor! Mama I know nobody dies without someone but I tell you something I wont be ALIVE without you! I thank Allah for having you as my mother and pray for your health everday!

I wish I could do all in my life time to express my love for you!!

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)

To all the mothers around the globe but especially to my Mama! Hey Dont forget to express yourself today!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thank you yaar. Allah hamari sub sey muhtaram aur bari maan ko mahfooz rakhey in zalemeen sey - meri acchi maan - meri dharti, mera mulk, mera Pakistan

:pakistan-flag-wavin

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
I love you maa, more than anything!
You're a tree whose shadow has always protected me from any harm.

I would like to extend my heartiest gratitude to all mothers.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a loser you are Geog!

Oh Kia Buray Ma Baap Ki Burri Aulad Likhna Chahyay Tha!

Normally Tou Log Itnay Buray Insan Ko Dekh Kar Man Bap Ko Bura Kehtay Hain Jinho Nay Aisay Haiwan Ko Paida Kiya,
I have praised the parents of this Bhagora, Tumhain Tou Khush Hona Chahyay tha.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh Kia Buray Ma Baap Ki Burri Aulad Likhna Chahyay Tha!

Normally Tou Log Itnay Buray Insan Ko Dekh Kar Man Bap Ko Bura Kehtay Hain Jinho Nay Aisay Haiwan Ko Paida Kiya,
I have praised the parents of this Bhagora, Tumhain Tou Khush Hona Chahyay tha.

Very aggressive yet foolish!

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i just rated this video by mistake so don't get any ideas. The most hatered figure in pakistan for all the reasons. He is a lier , criminal & self obsessed. Every mother loves her son . He is better playing music and enjoy parties. There is no space for him in Pakistan. The only space is in Attock Fort . Come on Musharraf . Be brave and face the anger of public. These so called pseudo intellectuals wont be around you once you come back in the country which you looted for 8 years.