Love from Palestine for PM Khan

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
The ugly truth, which has historically been concealed from Pakistani public at large is that Yasir Arafat and all Palestinian leadership thereafter, were openly inclined towards India than Pakistan, as per their official policy.
Though Yasir Arafat attended the OIC summit in Pakistan during Bhutto’s regime, no Palestinian leader to this day has ever supported Pakistan over Kashmir, or given a single statement in favor of Pakistan regarding Kashmir. Please check the facts for yourself, that it was the OFFICIAL policy of the Palestinian leadership. Similarly, India has also historically been voting in favor of Palestinians in the UN against Israel, until the policy was changed as recently as in 2014 when Surrender Modi assumed office.
It appalls me that such huge thing is not told to our current generation. It is Pakistan’s greatness and our principled stand due to which we have supported their cause with out them doing the same for us.
However, by no means do I say, or condone, that we must start supporting Israel just because Palestinians didn’t do so for us. Our support for Palestine is on the same grounds as it is for Kashmir. They are both mutually inclusive.
We side the weak and oppressed people of Palestine not their leadership.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We side the weak and oppressed people of Palestine not their leadership.

You should see how these weak and oppressed people act and treat other people when they are not in Palestine. I've been interacting and watching Palestinians in the Gulf for decades now, sub ke sub ek number ke BC harami, fraudie hain. Its a common saying here that what is happening to them at the hands of Israelis. They totally deserve it.

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
part of your statement is true but its too cruel to say they deserve this, no one deserve this even a Jew does not deserve what Palestinian going through in Ghazza,