First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان میں ایک پست ذہن قوم بھی بستی ہے جو بھارت کی درندگی کے جواب جذباتی الفاظ پر بھنگڑے ڈالتی ہے
او بھائی کشمیر آزاد ہو گیا کیا
اگر پندرہ دن بعد کرفیو کھلا اور خون خرابہ ہوا تب بھی ناچو گے کپتان کی تقریر لگا ک

اور تیری پھٹی ہوئی ایسے ہے جیسے تیری بہن کو خان کا لن وڑ گیا ہو

Xiggs

پاکستان میں ایک پست ذہن قوم بھی بستی ہے جو بھارت کی درندگی کے جواب جذباتی الفاظ پر بھنگڑے ڈالتی ہے
اگر پندرہ دن بعد کرفیو کھلا اور خون خرابہ ہوا تب بھی ناچو گے کپتان کی تقریر لگا ک
Bhai aap ese kiyun jal rahay ho jese indian media....aakhir baat kia hai?

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)

شاہ شطرنج ورگوں کو گوں میں ہیرا بھی پڑا نظر آ جائے تو بھی وہ چھوڑ کے چمونے نکال کے کھا جاتے ہیں

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

A mentally retarded idiot is saying that we should not appreciate the best speech for Kashmir cause just because Kashmir has not been liberated after it

3rd_Umpire

جاھل پٹواریوں، غلام مجاوروں، اور مغربی وظیفہ خورلبرلز کے حسد اور بُغض کو دیکھ کر بے اختیار یہ واقعہ یاد آیا ۔ ۔ ۔
71374840_3023229427704906_4725071398400163840_n.jpg

Shah Shatranj

A mentally retarded idiot is saying that we should not appreciate the best speech for Kashmir cause just because Kashmir has not been liberated after it
I just declared Kaptaan mentally ill person after listening his speech .... it was most idiotic speech ever I listen ......

trojanhorse

Voter (50+ posts)
If I understand your point correctly, you are right that we shouldn't be building too many hopes with mere words/speeches but brother this age is the age of narratives. What we think about ourselves and the reasons of issues we are facing, world doesn't perceive it in the same manner - narrative matters in today's world - India has excelled in narrative building and IK is trying to sell Pakistan's narrative in a lingo which the west understands very well - but again I agree actions speak louder than words. Hope and pray that people from both sides sit together to resolve their issues in a peaceful manner.

Diesel

BILO GAY KHUSRA KI TUSSSSSSS

Diesel

Bilo gay khusra ki tussssss

Mughal1

Imran khan has defined halaalies and haraamies throughout the world quite eloquently. His speeches must be shared by all on each and every forum they have access to in order to make masses aware all over the world. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE and HERE

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just declared Kaptaan mentally ill person after listening his speech .... it was most idiotic speech ever I listen ......
Ohh then you've missed najayez's gems or billo's masterpieces. I wonder why, don't you like them?.. they are hard to digest, understandable.

Pathfinder

batty he/she's batty marxists are crying like they have lost their toys and batty he/she is not happy with them

Shah Shatranj

انتہائی احمقانہ بات کشمیریوں کے احساسات بتانے کی بجاۓ لاحیہ عمل بتانا چاہئیے تھا .کشمیری جو کریں گے سو کریں گے تم کیا کرو گے