Lithuanian mayor Fights Illegally Parked Cars ("Who do they think, they are above the law?")

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
The communist minded poeple ,as it was in the time of USSR, both the owner of the car & and the mayor of the city................There must be a law about no parking area but can,t be destroy cars like this.But i thing most of the ex .communist states are stile faraway from a civilize world.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
The communist minded poeple ,as it was in the time of USSR, both the owner of the car & and the mayor of the city................There must be a law about no parking area but can,t be destroy cars like this.But i thing most of the ex .communist states are stile faraway from a civilize world.
But they are far better than us, so called civilized & democratic @SS holes

Narcissist

Banned
wow.....loved this video. This guy is my hero....this type of one window clean up operation is needed in mega cities at our place back home.

He is worth following.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
O chadoo jee... very best oye... O shair lagan aye mayer oye... Chuuk kay rahkh....[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
This must be an advert to let the people know that they should not park their cars illegally. I'm sure there's a law in Lithuania about illegally parked cars but the message has been portrait. I wish there's a proper law in Pakistan as well.