Literary Gems of Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi & Ashfaq Ahmad Sahabs

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I want to post the following amazing gems of the two iconic personalities of Urdu literature here on this thread for the admirers of refined and astounding pieces of art. I like others rare breed of art lovers sorely miss the genuineness and sublime essence of many of the written forms of art in Urdu these days and would like to relive the sweetness of those memories which are associated with those masterpieces of our selective line of literati;

Ahmad Nadeem Qasmis Aalan Theme

The ability to fall or engage in love is something very unique for some individuals whose minds and energies on the other hand seem to engrossed to gain some other material benefits of the world by utilising and honing their own peculiar set of knowledge and expertise and thus consumes a great deal of their lifetimes. Can we get some time for ourselves to start to feel the beauties of this amazing feeling of life? This is what perfectly manifested in this absorbing play.

Ashfaq Ahmads Maya Aur Monsoon Theme

The forms and concepts of idealism always seems to carry the currents of sensible and rational minds but the crucial question is that do most of them have the same amount of power of conviction and the testimony of their consciousness with regards to those articles of idealism is need to be ascertained. In this beautiful play the honourable Baba g has subtly implied that its better not to pursue those ideologies and their proponents if the bonding substance of conviction is not there in order to get the safe side of our moral and psychological dilemmas.

ahmed-nadeem-qasmi-e1303699075884-115x115.jpg
ashfaqahmed.jpg

Last edited:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wah Jee Wah !
Fantastic pieces of art.Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi and Ashafque Ahmed were literary giants of modern times.Unfortunately it's true that in modern times there's less and less appreciation of this type
masterpieces of urdu literature.
Thank you for posting.

ghair-siasi

Voter (50+ posts)
Amazing... i cud nt move b4 i finished aalaan by Qasmi sb... im afraid to start the sec part... Qasmi sb;s village is few km away 4rm mine... in most of his short stories he depicts/reflects on punjabi culture, especially the culture of Soon Valley, Khushab... he is rightly amongst the pioneers of Afsana anda gr8 literary giant-- thanks for the post... God bless Qasmi sb and Ashfaq sb--