Let me make it clear

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me make it clear : If there is Martial Law or any military intervention to remove Nawaz Sharif it will be failure of PTI, PML-N and all of us.

PTI tried/trying its best to get demands accepted through public pressure. If PTI succeed well and good if failed, no problem, PTI should go back to the table think about shortcoming admits its mistakes and again come up with better planning to get more public support for acceptance of their demands.

In case of PTI failure or success, PML-N already got the message, PTI is not a friendly opposition like the one they did with Zardari and they can't get away with murders, election rigging that easily. Now Nawaz Sharif got the message and showing his face everyday in the parliament instead of foreign tours.

If there is martial law or anything like that we will be back to 2007. And believe me people who impose martial law or anything like that will be not doing it for PTI (who will take risk to be called as traitor like Musharraf just to let PTI win??) but for themselves.

karachiwala

I hope others put on their thinking cap and try and understand the situation. But from what I see Imran is hell bent on destroying Nawaz and does not care what will happen next.

Last edited:

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آپ نادان دوست ہو یا دوست نما دشمن

نواز اگر اب نہ گیا تو پانچ سال میں اس ملک کو بیچ کر کھا جاۓ گا ٹیبل پر کچھ نہیں ملنے والا مارشل لا آیا بھی تو شارٹ ٹائم کیلئے ہوگا جو اس کرپٹ حکومت سے سو درجے بہتر ہوگا

Admiral

All politicians in assembly are now pooping from their mouths, trying their best to bring army into the conflict, and get marshal law imposed so that their failures can be put into army's account.
That is the reason that Achakzai et al., are trying their best to get army angry over the filth coming out of their hemorrhoids.

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Pak1stani: Aap ki non sunta hay ? IK tu apni core committee ki nahi sunta. committee muzakirat kar rahi hoti hay or IK PM house ki taraf march ka ailaan. tum jitna marzi cheekh lo k Qadri say door raho.. P@gal Khan ka dimagh kaam nahi kar raha.... us ki zid hay.... khot@y wali zid....

jason

Fair enough no marshal Law there is no/never short term marshal law.

Agreed Pakistani,but after that PTI need to get rid of unwanted elements in Party.

Pak1stani

All Mush Toola on this forum and maybe few inside in PTI + TuQ is trying their best for Martial Law.

Fair enough no marshal Law there is no/never short term marshal law.

Agreed Pakistani,but after that PTI need to get rid of unwanted elements in Party.

Admiral

All Mush Toola on this forum and maybe few inside in PTI + TuQ is trying their best for Martial Law.
ٹُک یا پی ٹی آئی کے مارشل لآ والے کامیاب ہوں یا نہ ہوں، یہ حکومت اور اس کے ٹکے ٹکے کے اتحادی جن کا نام بھی کبھی کسی نے پہلے نہیں سنا، وہ ضرور مارشل لآ لگوا کر رہیں گے اپنے بادشاہ کو خوش کرنے کے چکر میں
جس طرح کی بھاشن بازیاں کی ہیں اچکزئی اور دیگر نے، نواز شریف کو پکا مروا کر ہی چھوڑیں گے یہ

Last edited:

Pak1stani

بلکل ،تقریروں سے تو یہی پتہ چلتا ہے کہ نواز شریف کے استعفیٰ پر انکو نواز شریف سے زیادہ غصہ ہے. اصل میں انکی اکثریت پختونخوا سے ہے جنکو تحریک انصاف نے انتخابات میں ٹیھک ڈنڈا دیا ، آج انکی نواز شریف کی حمایت صرف تحریک انصاف سے دشمنی کی وجہ سے ہے، یہ وہی شیر پاؤ ہے جس نے نواز شریف کو لیٹرین میں بند کیا اور واپس جدہ بھجوایا اور آج یہہمیں جمہوریت کی باتیں بتا رہا ہے
اگر مارشل اتا ہے تو سب سے پہلے شیرپاؤ اور فضل رحمان اسکا حصہ ہونگے

ٹُک یا پی ٹی آئی کے مارشل لآ والے کامیاب ہوں یا نہ ہوں، یہ حکومت اور اس کے ٹکے ٹکے کے اتحادی جن کا نام بھی کبھی کسی نے پہلے نہیں سنا، وہ ضرور مارشل لآ لگوا کر رہیں گے اپنے بادشاہ کو خوش کرنے کے چکر میں

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
ruby.jpg

Pak1stani

Yes SR and tuQ both not good for PTI image. Dharana was going very well, people were coming with families and it was kind of festival but all the sudden violence erupted because of TuQ. I was almost convinced that TuQ and his supporters will try to do violence to create chaos so they can end this system.

I had told you about SR.

ali-raj

Sorry @Pak1stani , I Disagree.

If PTI Backed down, PMLN is going to be very strong, and mark my word, within 2-3 years, they'll eliminate each and every opposition.

Martial law or no Martial Law is not the matter, if it saves the General public, then Martial law is best. This democracy came into being, due to an NRO, which gave free ticket to The looters and plunderers of Pakistan. It is PTI who is standing in front of it and trying to remove this NRO stuff.

PTI is not against PMLN or PPP or MQM, they are against those, who are Working to destroy Pakistan, within these Parties.

If Nawaz remained in Power, he will change every other point, which will be agreed upon in upcoming resolutions, for his own benefit, as he has complete power.

Also, after this dharna, He'll work on his defensive techniques more and convert them into preemptive Offesne too.

Its a battle of Rights for All vs Right of Few. Choose side and stick to it.

Pak1stani

Well I am not saying PTI should back down. But what I am saying we should not celebrate or welcome Martial Law.

Sorry @Pak1stani , I Disagree.

If PTI Backed down, PMLN is going to be very strong, and mark my word, within 2-3 years, they'll eliminate each and every opposition.

Martial law or no Martial Law is not the matter, if it saves the General public, then Martial law is best. This democracy came into being, due to an NRO, which gave free ticket to The looters and plunderers of Pakistan. It is PTI who is standing in front of it and trying to remove this NRO stuff.

PTI is not against PMLN or PPP or MQM, they are against those, who are Working to destroy Pakistan, within these Parties.

If Nawaz remained in Power, he will change every other point, which will be agreed upon in upcoming resolutions, for his own benefit, as he has complete power.

Also, after this dharna, He'll work on his defensive techniques more and convert them into preemptive Offesne too.

Its a battle of Rights for All vs Right of Few. Choose side and stick to it.

ali-raj

Well I am not saying PTI should back down. But what I am saying we should not celebrate or welcome Martial Law.

I am very flexible in this regard.

My Idol Leader, Nabi Kareem pbuh was a Army General, as he led his forces in almost every battle ( General always stands with the army).
Our Calpihates were Generals,
Most of the Famous Muslim Rulers, who provided rights for People were Generals.
Cyrus the Great
Salman the Magnificent
Richard Lionheart

and the list goes on, were Generals. They made their countries great, gave rights to people and Expanded their countries for riches beyond imagine.

Point is : If its good for People, then its good for me. I still think, Gen Mush time was a very good time of Pakistan. He did made mistakes. he did bowed down infront of USA.

But aren't these Democratically choosen governments are doing the same,but with 1 single difference. Common people are not getting any benefit.

Afaq Chaudhry

آپ نادان دوست ہو یا دوست نما دشمن

نواز اگر اب نہ گیا تو پانچ سال میں اس ملک کو بیچ کر کھا جاۓ گا ٹیبل پر کچھ نہیں ملنے والا مارشل لا آیا بھی تو شارٹ ٹائم کیلئے ہوگا جو اس کرپٹ حکومت سے سو درجے بہتر ہوگا
مارشل لاء ہمیشہ شارٹ ٹرم ہوتا ہے ،پھر کیا ہوتا ہے یہ آپ کو اندازہ نہیں اس وقت ،پھر آپ ١٠ سال روتے ہو