khawaja Asif's replies to Imran!!!!!!!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
what is the purpose of re-posting an old video here?
aksar logon ko izzat raas nahi aati issii leaa woh baar baar aisi harktey kartey hain keh koi unki izzat utarey issi leay khwaja sara asif baar baar apni takreer lagata hai bechara army ki nursery maen nikla hua chooza jaisey iss ka leader noora kushti nawaz sharif army ka chooza zardari ka sab sey bara hamayeti aur rakhwala corrupt ka rakhwala corrupt leader

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is the purpose of re-posting an old video here?

just to refresh the memory of people that IK just doing a cheap politics by speaking against his opponents, he doesnt have any solid solutions for pakistan. He is just like any other politition who live on only by criticising others not by presenting solutions/road map for a stronger and stable pakistan

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I used to respect these "intellectuals" belonging to PML-N. But the more they shamelessly defend Nawaz Sharif and make excuses to attack Imran Khan (fake charges of corruption), the more they're exposing their true nature. None of them have the guts to ask their leadership to declare their assets and bring them back to the country transparently. Obviously, Javed Hashmi is the only one from PML-N who has kept his credibility intact. Otherwise, we see PML-N spokesmen defending the indefensible...

I think NS spokesman presented the case well and clearly showed the Ik is doing a cheap politics of just criticising others not by giving a road map for corrupt free pakistan.

If you watch IK he speaks only against NS or problems and causes, never about how to deal it, and when ask about solutions he speaks hanky panky , never give a definate answer. Ik is hopless case.

by the way I am still waiting a feedback from you my dear.

wish you a great day and lalatul-qadar.
remember me in your prayers :)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Poor PMLN slaves are so much frustrated they are re-posting old videos just to get some satisfaction. Dont worry, you have only a few months left and after that your salaries will be blocked and your King will be punished for his crimes.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Poor PMLN slaves are so much frustrated they are re-posting old videos just to get some satisfaction. Dont worry, you have only a few months left and after that your salaries will be blocked and your King will be punished for his crimes.

tum PTI wale bhi tou baar baar old videos post karte ho, agar yahan kisi ne old program post kar dia hy tou kia takleef ho rahi hy bhai Aap ko?

Aap ko sharam nahi Aati yahan mojood PML (N) k supporters par jhoota ilzam lagate hoe? besharam insan. tumhare pas kia saboot hy k yahan mojood PML (N) k supporters salaries lete hyn PML (N) se? Nawaz Sharif k paas itna faltu time nahi k logoun ko bole k jao jaa k PML (N) ko siasat.pk par defend karo. aise ghatya aur fazool baatain karne se pehle kam.az.kam 10 baar soch lia karain.

main bhi chahu tou Aap logoun par fazool ilzam laga dun k Aap log PTI k paid agent ho. magar main jhoota nahi PTI waloun ki tarah jo logoun par jhoota ilzam lagaon. PTI samait kisi siasi jama'at k pas itna fazool time nahi k logoun se kahe k siasat.pk par ja kar hamain defend karo.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think NS spokesman presented the case well and clearly showed the Ik is doing a cheap politics of just criticising others not by giving a road map for corrupt free pakistan.

If you watch IK he speaks only against NS or problems and causes, never about how to deal it, and when ask about solutions he speaks hanky panky , never give a definate answer. Ik is hopless case.

by the way I am still waiting a feedback from you my dear.

wish you a great day and lalatul-qadar.
remember me in your prayers :)

We've gone through this before I think. You have your opinion. By all means hold on to it. But don't expect others to think the same. Zardari and Nawaz are two sides of the same coin. And their spokesmen are proving to be the same as well. It's good, it's finally becoming apparent where the loyalties of people like Saad Rafique, Khwaja Asif, Ahsan Iqbal really lie. Not with the people of Pakistan and the solution of their problems, but they think it more important to cover up for Nawaz Sharif instead of being truthful. How can these people bring change when they're not even willing to accept that their leader has not been truthful to the nation, lying about his taxes, even now persisting in keeping a lot of his money abroad and not declaring them. At other times we see people like Ahsan Iqbal bluntly telling Hamid Mir that their internal party "selections" were really proper elections and represent democracy in the party. It is really sad to see such so-called intellectuals lying to defend something which is so obvious to everyone. God knows what more they'll defend (perhaps the same as PPP spokesmen) when and if they come to power. People respect Javed Hashmi because he has the guts to speak the truth...whether it goes against his party or not.

P.S. For the plans, you might have missed the PTI 100-day plan. Please investigate before you say IK doesn't present any solutions.
http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...ues-Imran-presents-100-day-plan-to-media.aspx

Last edited:

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
well done khawaj asif for exposing imran khan.
apparently imran khan is meeting mushraf secretly and he did not denied telephone contacts with him on tv ary programme with wasim badami .
imran khan loves dogs ,in islam it is not allowed to keep dog at home and even he accepted a dog gift from musharraf.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
apparently imran khan is meeting mushraf secretly and he did not denied telephone contacts with him on tv ary programme with wasim badami .
imran khan loves dogs ,in islam it is not allowed to keep dog at home and even he accepted a dog gift from musharraf.

What happened to that dog? Does he still have it?

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is the solution and the road map for stronger Pakistan......

pk13-nawaz1.jpg

just to refresh the memory of people that IK just doing a cheap politics by speaking against his opponents, he doesnt have any solid solutions for pakistan. He is just like any other politition who live on only by criticising others not by presenting solutions/road map for a stronger and stable pakistan

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
tum PTI wale bhi tou baar baar old videos post karte ho, agar yahan kisi ne old program post kar dia hy tou kia takleef ho rahi hy bhai Aap ko?

Aap ko sharam nahi Aati yahan mojood PML (N) k supporters par jhoota ilzam lagate hoe? besharam insan. tumhare pas kia saboot hy k yahan mojood PML (N) k supporters salaries lete hyn PML (N) se? Nawaz Sharif k paas itna faltu time nahi k logoun ko bole k jao jaa k PML (N) ko siasat.pk par defend karo. aise ghatya aur fazool baatain karne se pehle kam.az.kam 10 baar soch lia karain.

main bhi chahu tou Aap logoun par fazool ilzam laga dun k Aap log PTI k paid agent ho. magar main jhoota nahi PTI waloun ki tarah jo logoun par jhoota ilzam lagaon. PTI samait kisi siasi jama'at k pas itna fazool time nahi k logoun se kahe k siasat.pk par ja kar hamain defend karo.
I didnt name anyone but the people who are servants of PMLN were pained by my post so that is enough proof. As for re-posting a video, making a duplicate thread with an old video which is already discussed is not allowed as per forum rules so take that issue with the mods.
Btw Nawaz Sharif has a lot of time as he has nothing to do all day, he doesnt come on any talk show, he doesnt do anything for the people of Pakistan, all he does is enjoy his life in his Palace. The main thing he needs to hire some servants for facebook, siasat.pk, pkpolitics, twitter etc is money and we all know he has more than we can imagine. He is using all the stolen money to buy out media and get columns published against Imran Khan so that he can steal more money in the next government, but fortunately not every person in Pakistan is for sale and people still have dignity and self-respect.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
I didnt name anyone but the people who are servants of PMLN were pained by my post so that is enough proof. As for re-posting a video, making a duplicate thread with an old video which is already discussed is not allowed as per forum rules so take that issue with the mods.
Btw Nawaz Sharif has a lot of time as he has nothing to do all day, he doesnt come on any talk show, he doesnt do anything for the people of Pakistan, all he does is enjoy his life in his Palace. The main thing he needs to hire some servants for facebook, siasat.pk, pkpolitics, twitter etc is money and we all know he has more than we can imagine. He is using all the stolen money to buy out media and get columns published against Imran Khan so that he can steal more money in the next government, but fortunately not every person in Pakistan is for sale and people still have dignity and self-respect.

Imran k pujarion ne Imran se isi qisam k ghatya ilzamat lagana seekhain hyn doosroun par. Allah hidayat de aise jhoote Aadmion ko jo logoun par baghair saboot k ilzam laga te hyn.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

imran khan loves dogs ,in islam it is not allowed to keep dog at home and even he accepted a dog gift from musharraf :lol::lol:
Paet may dard hogya hay huns huns k
Kitni cute cute batien kertay hain yeh log :)

usman710

Imran k pujarion ne Imran se isi qisam k ghatya ilzamat lagana seekhain hyn doosroun par. Allah hidayat de aise jhoote Aadmion ko jo logoun par baghair saboot k ilzam laga te hyn.

Chalo pher dua kertay hain mil k
YA ALLAH JO SUCHA INSAAN HAY, PAKISTAN KA MUKHLIS HAY, CORRUPT NAHE, US K DIL MAY GHARREB KA DUKH HAY, MUFAAD PARAST NAHE
US KO IZAT DAY
AUR NEXT ELECTION JITWA

Yaad se dua kerna ap bhe :)

usman710

What happened to that dog? Does he still have it?

DOG ne khudkushi ker le jab usay pata chala woh musharaf k DOGGIE ke nasal ka tha
BTW
It was a gift from Humayun Akhtar to IK. (HA got the puppy which was a result of cross of his dogni with mushi dog)
PML(N) walon ne DOGGIES ka shijra nasab bhe na chora.
Kal kahen gay DOGGIE yahoodie bhee hay [hilar]
Wah yar wah kya kamal research ke hay PML(N) walon BRAVO (clap)
Itni dedicated team hay mashaALLAH. NS ka asar hay

usman710

I am confused. So you do all this NS stuff without any benefit.
Yar koi constructive kam karo kyun apna qeemti time zaya kertay ho