Khari Baat -9th March 2011 -Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed -Shock Alert!! Whopping 45% Vote Cast in 200

Khari Baat

Councller (250+ posts)

332f6126131ef65124128af7f91f81b8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

realitypk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat - 9th March 2011-Imran Khan, Shaikh Rasheed, Gen Shoukat Sultan-Fake Votes In Elections

mubashir luqman lari adda wala

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat - 9th March 2011-Imran Khan, Shaikh Rasheed, Gen Shoukat Sultan-Fake Votes In Elections

Good anchor person,

realitypk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Mubashir luqman karachi kay thapay bhee batoo

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

Totally wrong,behria towon is under pundi amdinistration,it has nothing to do with islamabad,totaly wrong information by the spokesman of bahria towon.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

SHEEDA THALI PISAL GAYA,PAGAL HOGAYA KHUSHI SE,HAAHAHAHAHA:lol:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Mubashir luqman karachi kay thapay bhee batoo

Mubushar Luq man going to court to get 2008 election declared null and void.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat - 9th March 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed - Millions of Fake Votes in Pakistani Elections (Must Watch)

It is a very nice programme to educate and alert the people. My question is how these people stand infront of Allah with such cheating ?

If our people dont have clear character then how you made Douas and forgiveness for sinns ?

rashid

Citizen
Re: Khari Baat - 9th March 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed - Millions of Fake Votes in Pakistani Elections (Must Watch)

Nothing will happen untill the peoples of Pakistan stood up for their rights.Well done Mubashir Luqman.

BULLDOZER

Citizen

mubashir luqman lari adda wala

larri adday walay nay aaj bajaa dee pml-n kee...aagay aagay daekho hota ha kyaa......chor bazari k khaatmay ka waqt aagaya ha..

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mr Lookmmman you saw what did your ghadar Mushi done to that country I think in response to your program I give one response. Please refresh yourself again. [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/PakistansTube#p/u/15/k82HoWUb7qQ[/video]

BULLDOZER

Citizen

Mr Lookmmman you saw what did your ghadar Mushi done to that country I think in response to your program I give one response. Please refresh yourself again. [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/PakistansTube#p/u/15/k82HoWUb7qQ[/video]

Talk with logic my dear friend...dictator is gone,uss ke yaad abhi b ayee uss k teen saal janay k baad toh phir iska matlab ha uskay wapis anay ka time ho gaya...bachoo hunn....anyways lets keep to the point,if nadra has given its data base to the election commission,who have declared 45% of votes from numerous constituencies as Bogus!!! Then i think high level investigation should take place asap by the supreme court including the army because i have heard from different ppl that allot of parties within and outside the parliaments have started electioning in their areas,even Sheeda Tali endorsed that...

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wow !!!! An Eye Opener ............... Wonderful Program from Luqman ............. Indeed a very nice important and informative topic to look at and discuss and think and act in a proper way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLDOZER

Citizen

Totally wrong,behria towon is under pundi amdinistration,it has nothing to do with islamabad,totaly wrong information by the spokesman of bahria towon.

Fact remains whay did the police arrest those ppl to begin with,maybe the van was coming from Morgah(DHA)...apa Nisar ko ab jootay parain gaye..

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please hanged the Mushi for his crimes. Mr. Lookman has only one duty to go against the people who are against His Mushi. Watch his all programs on net, I dont know how he got asleep/ poor tout.

BULLDOZER

Citizen

Please hanged the Mushi for his crimes. Mr. Lookman has only one duty to go against the people who are against His Mushi. Watch his all programs on net, I dont know how he got asleep/ poor tout.

Musharraf is irrelevant in this topic,discussuion is abt the corruption of our politicians who claim to be champions of democracy...ppl like you give musharraf so much importance by bringing his name in everything,i think u have a complex,u admire him or something but cant say it...Lucman maybe his supporter,so what,big deal??...but who's supporter are you sir?? As a Pakistani if my vote has no value,then i will make sure that i stand next to Mubashar and lodge a case in the courts.....The Jimat e Islami candidate was sitting there confirming the corruption and cheating in the elections,he even gave his own consituency example..the other party is PML-N,who have been accused of doing this crime..If proven guilty in court they can loose their party and can get a life ban,if our azaad adaliya opens their eyes,which i highly doubt!! My question to you again is .............WHO DO YOU SUPPORT????

BULLDOZER

Citizen

WE AS A NATION HAVE TO REJECT THESE CORRUPT AND INJUST RULERS OF PAKISTAN BY EXPOSING THEM IN PUBLIC INCLUDING MEDIA...THEY HAVE LOOTED PAKISTAN AGAIN...These corrupt siyasi gundaa's took THIRTEEN BILLION DOLLAR in the last 3 years as loans,doubled our debt....Where did the money go,intolerence in the society is growing becoz of the condition of our economy the..povirty level continues to grow,unemployement rate is growing on a DAILY basis....let alone the poor,the Middle class ppl working in banks and multi national companies cant afford to send their children to school anymore because of inflation...Where is this Nation going..

saadanjum

Citizen

MUST READ
jin elections ki baat ker rahay hain ya wo election mushi nay keray thay aur aap k ya mahaan anvhor us waqat PUNJAB GOVERMENT MAIN MINISTER THAY...SO BHAI SHAIKH RASHEED US SAY PEHLAY MINISTER THAY.. N GREEEAAATTT IMRAN KHAN (LEADER OF AWAMI JUMHORIA FACEBOOK ,SMS , N BLOGS) US SAY PEHLAY REFERANDUM MAIN MUSHARAF K SUPPORTER THAY...SO KIA CREDIBLE LOG HAIN..I M REALLY SAD TO SAY K IS MULAK KO PHIR FAUJI IQTADAR KI TARAF DHAKAILA JA RAHA HAY BARAY LEADERS KA MEDIA TRAIL KER K...AUR YAD RAKHNA N I CHALANGE U ALL K YA LOG INCLUDING SHAIKH,, IMRAN AND ALTAF WILL BE AGAIN UNDER THA UMBRELLA OF ARMY IN GREATEST INTREST OF PAKISTAN..AND PMLN WILL BE ON OTHER SIDE..IS MULAQ KI ESTABLISHMENT KO POWER KA NASHA 1956 SAY LUG GIA HAY.THEY CANT BEAR UN CONTROLLABLE LEADER & THEY MANIPULATED TO FORM REGIONAL GROUPS IN URBAN PART ,ELECTABLES IN RURAL PART, AND MADE HAND PUPIT LEADER TO CONTROL THEM..N AGER WO SIR UTHAIN TO FARIGH HO JATAY HAIN YA GOLI LAGTI HAY, YA PHANSI LAGTI HAY ,,YA MULAQ BADER HOTAY HAIN..PER DEMOCRACY K CHAMPION PHIR YA HAND PUPITS BUN JATAY HAIN..KHUDARA IS BAAT KO SAMGHO..IMRAN KHAN N ALTAF KIA CHANGE LAIN GAY..IMRAN NAY 2000 K ELECTION MAIN KITNAY CANDIDATES KHARAY KIAY THAY..LESS THAN 200..US MAIN SAY 150 BHI JEET JATAY TO GOVERMENT NA BUNTI..JO PORAY PAKISTAN MAIN CANDIDATE Nahi KHARA KER SAKTA HOW WILL HE BRING CHANGE.BEC FOR TRUE CHANGE U NEED 75% VOTES IN BOTH HOUSES SO U CAN AMEND CONSTITUTION..ALTAF BHAI KA TO SUB KO PTA HAY UN KI 25 SEATS K SIASAT HAY..LAIKIN WO US SAY GAIN BOHUT KUCH KERTAY HAIN..ANYHOW MAIN NAY AIK ANALYSIS KIA HAY..KISI KA DIL DUKHA TO MAZRUT ..AGLAY ELECTION KA INTAZAAR KARO ..MERAY ANALYSIS KA BHI PTA CHUL JAI GA ..N AAP K DAWON KA BHI.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thank you mubasher luqman for such a nice show, everyone among the political parties know this devlish thing is going on in the country but they are also the stake holders in this game.PPP,PML-N and PML-Q all of them are involved in this shitty business .In lahore, NS election area gawalmandi (old subsimandi), 250 votes were registered just in one house but when the election commission officer went to investigate, he found out a small room with only person residing there. It was disclosed at the time of musharraf thats where khawaja Riaz PML-N also got elected for provincial assembly.so i see only one solution for this problem is to have new voter's registration list with some honest people ordered by the SC, new election commissioner and their staff, a very serious accountibility of those involved in fraudulant registrations and no "Patwaris and police officials" help on voting day. This is a big task who is gonna do it?

Last edited: