Khari Baat - 9th June 2011 - Hadiqa Kiyani - Prediction Of Flood in 2011

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat - 9th June 2011 - Hadiqa Kiyani - Prediction Of Flood in 2011, May More Distruction than 2010

I salute patriots like mubashir lucman down with venom being spread by asma jahangir, hamid meer and meher bokhari, nusrat javed. You anchors are enemies of Pakistan

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat - 9th June 2011 - Hadiqa Kiyani - Prediction Of Flood in 2011, May More Distruction than 2010

If there is some serious issues regarding forces This lookman go to HIJRAS or non issue subjects. The establishment gave him only one job stay focus only on Punjab. His Mushi runaway but he asked the govt. to reduce the Dog Food prices.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Come on Pa G, kabhi acha bhi bol diyah karo anyways I like LuckMan Bhai and agree with him 100% .... I wish and hope he will be wrong wat he said in the programme but what happened if whatever he said it going 2 be true.................. another good show and u r trying 2 open stupid ppl wake them up and also try to open their eyes.... we r lazy national we will only going 2 cry :( :( again and again... Allah bless LuckMan bhai wish u all them best...