Khari Baat - 5th May 2011 - Perviz Musharaf

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Mushi sb app yeh bataoo. bin laden 2005 say iss ghar mein reh raha tha . 2005 mein tum chief of amy they. tum nein kya kia hey. besharam

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Mubasher.I do have some dfferences with gen musharraf's views but today he spoke which made sense so i will say he also did well.Right now our problems lies with few people who are product of gen Zia and gen musharraf are creating some problems because they are not sincere with the nation but have their own agenda which is not good in any sense.now lets be clear, the past strategy to play double game should be over as soon as possible and go after the militants and trouble makers in the national interest.If we dont take the step now then it might be late later on.US should now try to talk with the afghan stake holders like "Haqqani" group and others and tell them "NO" to alqaeda then we will talk with you .I hope they will come on these terms and war in afghanistan will come to an end but Pak and US should get together to eliminate "Alqaeda" at any cost because they are #1 enemy of both countries.Pak should take its hands off from the outlawed organisations and try to hang them and put some of them in jail for a long term. If this cancer is not stopped ,it will rinse in the whole pakistan body and we can see the situation in the country right now.Lets think about the country,pay attention on economy , law and order situation.These two need urgent attention.I request Mr.Kiani, you are the incharge and demand of the nation and international community is that we come out clean ,no double game .keep an eye on the intelligence agencies ,thanks.

Last edited:

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
this shameless mubasher never leave chance to bring his father to defend himself. but he should understand that he could never be successful in that and his father will remain out of pakistan and will die whereever he is living.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Luqman will u stop showing this ugly face of Mush again again , we have more important issues to discuss, Mush is the creater of this drama and responsible for this all happended and happening every day,will u pls stay away with this Bast***erd, he is history and dead meat too!

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Two Liars together
Mushy is acting as if he dont know anything

Roti ko Chochi kheta hai
:D