Khabarnaak on Geo News 19th September 2014

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
yeah kia bad tameezi hey , yeah nawaz sharif ka koi aisa parodi kion naheen laata jo uss key khaney aur soney ki aadaat dikhain

shahzad_1964

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
look who is talking ? muzy ke baat tu ye hay kay ke kehta hay mujay nwaz shreef ko OYE AFTAB OUR OYE NWAZ SHREEF imran bulata hay. apny aap ko nwaz shreef say be agay samaj raha hay. imran khan ke pass itna falto wakat nahi tery jessy CHWAL AFTAB ka naam ley. mujay tu hassi aa rahi hay apny aap ko bohat barra leader samjna shro ho gaya hay:lol::lol::lol::lol:

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sick to death of Geo. It simply cannot come out of the shock of being exposed, left, right and center. Aftab Iqbal is doing shows against IK for the last two months and he still has the audacity to call himself and his show an independent analyst and fair programme respectively. شرم کر کے جیو

tariq nadeem

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not a blind supporter of PTI. Being an ex jiyala I will criticise Imran when needed but this programme and channel have been exposed badly. Mr Aftab Iqbal you go for easy targets like Zardari and IK. Try making fun of Altaf or NS for once and you will see the results.